Are preparing to study abroad? Or Planning to take a vacation? A joyful holiday gives you a break from the stress in your work-life cycle and helps you rest and recharge. But if you miss the necessary precautions when you are embarking on your trip, your unforgettable vacation can turn out to be a nightmare. To be prepared to meet any unforeseen and unpleasant experience while abroad, you have to purchase Apollo Munich Travel Insurance policy.
Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Review
Wherever you go, Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Plan keeps you protected. Obtaining a new experience is one of the essential aspects of life. The Travelling have the power to remould us. The Apollo Munich Overseas Travel Insurance plans take care of any eventuality that might arise during your journey. Whether it is a vacation or a business trip that you are looking forward to, Travelling abroad is surely an exciting affair. The Apollo Health Travel Plans protect you from unexpected circumstances that include medical and non-medical emergencies. Defend yourself from the unpredicted troubles with the best travel insurance presents by Apollo Munich Health Insurance.
The Apollo Munich Overseas Travel Plan is designed to secure from any form of disconcerting, especially when you are away from your Country. While you Travelling abroad, you may face difficulties like the medical emergency, loss of baggage, Trip cancellation and passport, etc. The Apollo Munich Health Insurance introduced a Travel Plan for the individuals who are travelling overseas. Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Plan fulfil the needs of the family, individual, students and senior citizens. The Apollo Munich Health Insurance-Travel Plan is wilful to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, flight delays, loss of luggage and other losses.
Travel Insurance Plans offered by Apollo Munich
Apollo Munich Travel Insurance have a broad range of Travel plans to its clients who want to travel overseas for time to time.
- Apollo Munich Easy Travel – Individual.
- Munich Easy Travel – Family
- Apollo Easy Travel – Senior Citizen
- Easy Travel – Annual Multi-Trip Plan of Apollo Munich Health Insurance.
Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Eligibility Conditions
The Travel Insurance Plan offered by the Apollo Munich provides a total coverage for the any form of luggage delays, loss of luggage, loss of relevant documents, flight delays and also covers medical expenses at the most affordable rates. The packages offered by Apollo Munich Health Insurance ensure that all your trips are the risk and hassle-free.
Apollo Munich Easy Travel – Individual Plan
The Apollo Munich Travel Insurance policy is available for an individual only.
- Munich Travel Insurance covers the persons in the age group of 6 months to 70 years.
- Apollo Munich Health Travel Insurance policy can be issued for travel duration varying upto 180 days.
Apollo Munich Easy Travel – Family Plan
The Apollo Munich Health Travel Insurance coverage can be issued to individual, spouse & upto two children.
- Covers individuals in the age group of 6 months to 70 years.
- Under this Plan, Children will be covered upto the age of 21 years.
- The Apollo Travel policy can be issued for travel duration ranging upto 180 days.
Apollo Munich Easy Travel – Senior Citizen
The Easy Travel – Senior Citizen policy can be issued to an individual only.
- Covers the individuals in the age group of 71-80 years.
- The Travel Insurance policy can be issued for the duration ranging upto 180 days.
Apollo Munich Easy Travel – Annual Multi-Trip Plan
The Easy Travel Annual Multi Trip policy is available for individuals only.
- The Easy Travel Annual Multi Trip policy covers individuals in the age group of 6 months to 70 years.
- The platinum plan will not be available for the individual’s persons aged between 61-70 years.
- The Apollo Munich policy can be issued for one year with an option of max coverage extending to 30/60 days per trip duration.
Apollo Munich Educare Plan
The Educare plan offers coverage to a student travelling abroad on a student visa for full time school or college education.
- The Apollo Munich Educare Plan coverage is on person sum insured basis only.
- The individual with the minimum age of 10 years and a maximum age of 50 years can be covered. In case a minor the proposed can be one of the parents or legal guardian.
Apollo Munich Travel Plan Key Features
Check the Key Features of Travel Insurance offered by the Apollo Munich Travel Insurance from the following section.
- Comprehensive Coverage: An exclusive coverage for baggage loss/delay, medical expenses, lost of passport, etc.
- Benefits for senior citizens.
- Emergency Assistance: Travel assistance services Worldwide Emergency or Medical emergency.
- No medical check-up is required up to the age of 60 years.
- Apollo Travel Insurance offers the 24X7 services to the medical advice on a telephone.
- The extension of the maximum duration of travel is 180 days.
- Reimbursement provides by the Apollo to cover all medical expenses during hospitalisation.
- Referrals to medical practitioners and hospitals.
Apollo Munich Travel Plan Coverages/Inclusions
The Apollo Munich offers the best Travel Plan with a broad range of benefits for you and your family. Apollo Munich Travel Insurance presents options for Family, individuals, Students and Senior Citizens, etc. For all these Apollo Munich Health Travel Insurance plans there are some exclusive Benefits, Coverages and key features mentioned below. The Apollo Munich Travel Plan offer customised options that can cover almost any Travel need that you might have. Let’s have a look at the Apollo Munich Travel Plan Coverages in the following section.
The Traveller can select Five different plan options ranging from $25000 to $500,000 offering the following Coverages.
Apollo Munich Educare Plan Coverages
- Balance Period of Policy + 30 days.
- Felonious Assault.
- Personal Accident.
- Travel Inconvenience Cover.
- Study Interruption.
- Sponsor Protection.
- Compassionate Visit (2-way).
- Bail Bond.
- Personal Liability.
- Maternity & Childcare Benefits.
- Additional Benefits.
Medical Treatment, Assistance & Evacuation
The Medical Treatment, Assistance & Evacuation provides the Coverage against any emergency medical treatment. This medical treatment requiring inpatient care or outpatient care along with the medical evacuation to the hospital.
The Medical Expenses for treatment due to an accident or pain relieving dental treatment.
Repatriation of Mortal Remains
The Repatriation of Mortal Remains benefit covers the cost of either transporting mortal remains to the place of residence or burial ceremony or a cremation in the foreign country.
Hospital Daily Cash
The Hospital Daily Cash Offers a daily cash benefit for each continuous & completed the period of 24 hours of hospitalisation.
The Apollo Munich Travel Insurance policy provides coverage against Permanent total disablement & Accidental Death while you’re away from your motherland.
Total Loss of Checked Baggage
The Apollo Travel Insurance plan covers against the loss of checked-in luggage by the carrier on which the you were travelling as a fare-paying passenger.
Delay of Checked Luggage
The Travel Insurance Plan offers you compensation for any delay in the delivery of a checked-in baggage by a Carrier on which you were travelling as a fare-paying passenger.
Loss of Passport
The Apollo Munich Travel Plan Compensate the the actual expenses incurred in obtaining a temporary or duplicate passport overseas within 30 days of your return to India.
Financial Emergency Cash
In a case of an unexpected financial emergency such as pilferage, theft, robbery the Insurance policy will pay up to a lump sum amount to replace the travel funds lost.
The Apollo Travel Insurance policy will help coverage against any legal liability to pay damages for his negligence. Which results from a third party civil claim for the third party bodily injury, death or property damage.
The Travel Plan offers coverage against a delay beyond the scheduled arrival or departure time of a carrier a lump sum amount will be paid as specified.
Hijack Daily Allowance
The Apollo Munich Travel policy covers the unfortunate event of a hijacking that may happen during your travel.
Trip Cancellation & Curtailment
The Apollo Travel Insurance policy compensates you for any unforeseen cancellation or delay, or that may occur due to hospitalisation, death or an act of God.
The Travel Insurance policy compensates the Insured against any miss of a connecting flight due to the delay of an inward flight.
Apollo Travel Insurance Exclusions
List of exclusions of Travel Insurance offered by Apollo Munich Health Insurance. Check the Apollo Travel Plan Exclusion in the below section. The Apollo Munich Health travel plan does not cover claims arising out of specified exclusions. Check the Some of the notable exclusions mentioned below.
- For the purpose of getting medical treatment.
- A Pre-existing illness or diseases unless opted for full PED coverage.
- Any Treatment which was not medically necessary or could reasonably have been delayed until the policyholder’s return to India.
- A War or any act of war, the act of foreign enemy, invasion, warlike operations, civil war, public defence, rebellion revolution, insurrection, usurped acts or military, riot, terrorism, chemical, radioactive or nuclear contamination.
- Involvement or Participation in naval, military or air force operations, racing, diving, aviation, scuba diving, parachuting, hang-gliding, rock or mountain climbing.
- Any breach of law with criminal intent.
- The Self-inflicted injury attempted suicide or suicide.
Apollo Munich Travel Plan Buying Process
The Apollo Travel Insurance purchasing process is available here. Before buying the Apollo Munich Health Travel Insurance, read the Plan details carefully. The Insured can buy this Apollo Munich Travel in two ways either online or offline. For Online mode refer the Apollo Munich Health Insurance India Official Website. For offline mode, Visit the nearest Apollo Munich Health Insurance Branch Office. Here we have provided the documents to buy the Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans.
Steps to Purchase Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Get an online quote: Select your visa type, coverages and travel dates.
- Fill the Proposal form: Fill the necessary information (Passport Number) in the proposal form.
- Review of the Proposal: It necessary to take a Review of the selected quote.
- Verify the information including nominee name and the premium you need to pay.
- After the confirmation of premiums, terms and conditions, select a payment method.
- You can make the payment using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Download the policy schedule and print it out.
- Take a copy of the Travel Insurance policy during the time of registration.
Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Online Renewal
The Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Renewal is possible in two ways. Either On offline or online. For offline renewal of Travel Insurance, you must visit the Apollo Munich Health Insurance Branch Office within the grace period. The insured should fill the respective forms regarding the Travel Insurance policy and make a payment. Apollo Munich Travel Renewal Process through Offline is a time taking process. For making the renewal process easy for you, Apollo Munich Health Insurance company offers Apollo Munich Online renewal option.
Apollo Munich Travel policy renewal through online is an easy process compared to the offline process. The Apollo Munich online renewal option assists the insured to renew your Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Policy through online. By using Apollo Munich Travel policy through online, you can renew the policy at any time any place with simple clicks. Apollo Munich Health Insurance policies have the policy period of One year. If insured interested in continuing the Travel Insurance policy, then She/He can renew the policy every year by Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal through online. Check the Contents required for the Apollo Munich Health Insurance- Travel Insurance Renewal.
- Name of the Policyholder.
- Policy Document Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID of Policyholder.
Apollo Munich Travel Plans Claim Procedure
The Insured can claim the Travel Insurance plan offered by Apollo Munich Health Insurance after the completion of the policy period. In the case of the unexpected event of the policyholder, the nominee can claim instead of the policyholder. The insured need to submit the claim documents to Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company or a Third Party Administrator (TPA) on the diagnosis of the cancer conditions. Once Apollo Munich Company approves of the claim, the benefit amount payable to the policyholder’s account through a NEFT payout or transfer. Let us have a glance at the documents required for Claim the Apollo Munich Health Travel Insurance Plan here.
- Original Policy Document or Bond.
- NEFT Payout Form.
- Cancel check or Bank Passbook xerox.
- Proof of Accident and Disability.
Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Plan Premium Calculator
Apollo Munich Premium Calculator is to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any Travel Insurance policy. This Apollo Munich travel plan calculator is used to estimate the benefits offered by the Apollo Munich. The Apollo Munich Maturity Calculator provision helps policyholder to calculate the premium and amount paid to the insured after maturity. To make your Travel comfortable, Apollo Munich Travel Insurance offers a broad range of solutions. If you are looking for a plan that guarantees protection Apollo Munich Travel Plans are the best Option for you. Apollo Munich Travel Insurance Plan has come up with different insurance plans to assist you in all stages of General. Apollo Munich Premium Calculator is useful for the insured to calculate their Maturity amount and premium amount.
- Enter Name of the policyholder.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number and email Id.
- Policy term.
- Sum Assured.