Check the list Aviva Child Insurance plans online. Get the Aviva Life Insurance Child Policies Key Features, Benefits and other details. Know the Aviva Young Scholar Advantage Premium calculator, Claim process here on our site. Aviva is a Multinational Insurance Company. Its Head Quarters is in London. Aviva is the largest General Insurer and a leading life and pensions provider.
It is every Parent’s dream to secure their child’s future. To ensure their life, many of the parents strive hard every day. But to make your child’s future a secured one you should not impose the burden on your life. Therefore, to make both you and your child’s future a happy one Aviva is providing many Child Plans. So, check out all the Aviva Child Insurance plans and select the one which suits your needs aptly.
Aviva Child Insurance Plans
Here we have provided the list of Aviva Child Insurance Plans. Therefore, Check all the plans and select the one which suits you.
- Aviva Dhan Nirman
- Aviva Dhan Samruddhi
- Life Bond Advantage
- Aviva Live Smart
- Wealth Builder
- Aviva Young Scholar Advantage
- Young Scholar Secure
- Aviva I Growth
- Family New Income Builder
- Dhan Vriddhi plus
- Aviva Affluence
Common Features in Aviva Child Insurance Plans:
- In the case of death of the parent, the Sum Assured will be paid immediately for financial support to the child.
- According to the needs of Child Future, The Life Insured can choose the policy term and premium payment term.
- The Aviva Child Plan provides the flexibility to make a partial withdrawal to meet the unplanned expenses as per plan opted.
- In Aviva Young Scholar Secure Plan, Tuition Fee, Higher Education Support is provided to your child.
- According to the Plan opted riders are also available.
1.Aviva Young Scholar Advantage
Key Features of Aviva Young Scholar Advantage plan
- Lump sum payout in case of death of parent
- Waiver of future premiums in the event of death of parent
- Flexibility to withdraw money for the significant milestones
If the Policy term does not end before the Maturity Date, then, the Fund Value as on the Maturity Date shall be payable to the policyholder. If the policyholder dies, then the Sum assured on maturity will be given to the Nominee. The Policy will end on the Maturity Date.
The Nominees will get the Death Benefits When the unexpected demise of the policyholder takes place. The assignee will get Higher of the Sum Assured or 105% of the total Regular Premiums. The Beneficiary will also get the Top- Up Sum Assured.
Accident Death Benefits:
If the insured dies due to an Accident and the age of policyholder is in between 18 to 60 years, then the nominee will get the Accidental Death Sum Assured.
There are three additional riders available in this policy
- Child Education Rider- It provides a monthly allowance to the family after the demise of insured.
- Comprehensive Health Benefit Rider
- Term Plus Rider
|Criteria||Minimum Limit||Maximum limit|
|Sum Assured (in Rs.)||0.5 x Policy Term x Annual Premium
10 x Annual Premium,
whichever is higher
|2.5 x Annual Premium x Policy Term
|Policy Term||10 years||25 years|
|Premium Payment Term(in years)||5||Equal to thePolicy Term|
|Entry Age of Policyholder||21||50|
|Entry Age of Child (Nominee)||0||17|
|Age at Maturity||–||70|
|Single Premium (in Rs.)||NA||NA|
|Payment modes||Yearly, Half-yearly and Monthly|
2.Aviva Young Scholar Secure
Young Scholar Secure an insurance plan for child’s Education. It is an Insurance plan to secure important milestones of your child’s education. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
Key Features of Aviva Young Scholar Secure Plan:
- There are 4 Plan Options- Silver, Gold Diamond and Platinum
- Guaranteed Money Back
- Aviva Young Scholar Secure Plan provides Tuition Fee Support, College Admission Fund, Higher Education Reserve for your Child.
- On the demise of the parent, the Death Benefit is provided to the Child immediately.
- Future premiums waive off.
- If the policyholder pays all the premiums for at least two years, the Aviva Young Scholar Secure offers the Surrender Benefit.
- Additional protection is also available by adding Aviva Term Plus Rider.
- Tax Benefits also includes as per the prevailing income tax laws.
Aviva Young Scholar Secure Eligibility Criteria:
In the Unfortunate event of the Demise of the Policy Bearer, the following advantages are payable to the offsprings.
- Death Sum Assured equal to higher of ten times of yearly premium
- Maturity sum assured or 105% of the premiums paid
Aviva Young Scholar Secure plan provides survival Benefits irrespective of the mode of premium as per the option selected at the time of inception
The nominee can get the Maturity Benefit, If the Life Insured pays all premiums regularly, in Young Scholar Secure policy. It provides Maturity Benefits as per the option selected at the time of inception irrespective of the mode of premium.
If the Policyholder pays all the premiums regularly for two years without any due, Then we can abandon Young Scholar Secure plan.
Additional Features for Young Scholar Secure plan:
- Riders: Premium Benefit Rider is an inbuilt rider.
There are two additional riders available in this policy
- Term Plus Rider
- Dread Disease Rider
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
|Sum Assured (in Rs.)||Depends on age of Parent, Child and Plan Option selected|
|Policy Term (in years)||21 years|
|Premium Payment Term (in years)||Age of 0-8 years: Premium Payment Term = 13 Minus Age at Child Entry
age of 9-12 years: PPT = 5 years
|Policyholder’s Entry Age (Years)||21||50|
|Child Entry Age in Years (Nominee)||0||12|
|Age at Maturity||–||71 years|
|Payment modes||Monthly, Half-yearly, Annually|
3.Aviva Dhan Nirman Plan
Aviva Dhan Nirman is a unique traditional, Non-linked participating Savings and Protection Plan. It is specially designed to provide life insurance protection & steady source of income along with bonus at the end of policy term. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
- Aviva Dhan Nirman is a traditional Savings Plan where bonuses are declared.
- The policyholder can choose any term from a choice of 4 available terms and premiums are paid for a limited tenure.
- Premium rebate is available if the policyholder chooses the Sum Assured greater than or equal to 5 Lakhs
- Complete protection for your family based on the choice of Sum Assured.
- Guaranteed Lump sum amount will be given along with Simple Revisionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus
The benefits that are payable at the Maturity of the policy is called Maturity Benefits. When the premiums are paid correctly, the maturity benefit payable would be the Maturity Sum Assured and the vested reversionary bonuses. Terminal Bonus if present is also given at that time. The Maturity Sum Assured is equal to the multiple of the annual premium depending on the plan tenure.
When the policy is in force, and the insured dies, then the death benefit payable would be highest of
- Ten times the annual premium
- 105% of all premiums paid till death
- Maturity Sum Assured
- Sum Assured under the plan
The death benefit will also include the vested reversionary bonus and any Terminal Bonus.
If the life assured is alive until the end of the last premium term & if all dividends are paid the insurer would pay regular annual benefits after the end of the premium paying term. These payouts are called Survival Benefits and are paid every year except in the policy last year.
The policyholder can not take any credit under this plan.
Tax Exemption is available for this policy.
|Criteria||Minimum Limit||Maximum limit|
|Entry at age (Last Birthday)||4 years||50 years|
|Maturity Age (Last Birthday)||NA||75 years|
|Plan tenure||18, 21, 25 or 30 years|
|Premium payable annually||Rs.14,486||Rs.9,98,000|
|Premium Paying Term (PPT)||14, 15, 16 or 18 years|
|Sum Assured||Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.1 crore|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Semi-annually, Monthly, Quarterly|
4.Aviva Affluence Plan
Affluence plan is a Unit Linked Non-Participating Endowment plan. It is one of the unique plans of Aviva Child Insurance Plans. The linked insurance policies do not offer any liquidity in the first five years. The Insured can not surrender the plan till the completion of the initial five years. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
Key Features of Aviva Affluence Plan:
- Premiums under the plan are payable for the entire tenure of the scheme or a limited period.
- There is an inbuilt accidental death benefit option in this plan. So, The nominee can get an additional Sum Assured in the case of accidental death.
- There are seven funds from which the life insured can opt one or more money for investing his premium based on his risk appetite.
- The plan also has the option of Systematic Transfer Plan to protect the returns from market volatility.
- This is a Unit Linked Plan which does not earn bonuses.
- Also, Maturity Booster additions and Increasing Milestone Boosters are there in the plan. It increases the Fund Value.
- There are Systematic Partial Withdrawals to withdraw funds in an orderly manner.
The Policyholders will get the Fund Value available on the maturity of the policy. Along with this, Maturity Booster Additions are available.
In case of the demise of the policyholder, higher amount of the following would be payable
- Sum Assured along with the Top-up Sum Assured.
- 105% of the total premiums paid till the death of the insured including top-up premiums.
- On the Death date, the company gives the Fund value.
|Criteria||Mimimum Limits||Maximum limits|
|Age at Entry (Last Birthday)||2 years||50 years|
|Maturity Age||18 years||5 years – 60 years
7 or 10 or 15 years – 65 years
16 to 30 years – 70 years
|Plan tenure||15 years||30 years|
|Premium payable||Rs.1 lakh||No limit|
|Premium Paying Term||5, 7, 10, 15 years or Equal to plan tenure|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly|
5.Aviva Dhan Samruddhi
It is a Life Insurance Plan which gives cash back after every five years along with guaranteed maturity benefit. It is a non-linked, non-participating money back plan with guaranteed returns. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
- Guaranteed returns
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefits
- Rebate for high Sum Assured
6.Aviva Life Bond Advantage
Aviva Life Bond Advantage is one of the eleven plans of Aviva Child Insurance Plans. Life Bond Advantage is a Non- Participating, Unit Linked Savings Insurance Policy. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
- Investment returns are high.
- The policyholder can avail may option according to the requirement
- There is one inbuilt rider with this plan- Accidental Death Benefit rider
- When the policy matures, the company will pay the Fund value.
7.Aviva Live Smart
It is a unit linked Insurance plan having flexibility on the investments. Therefore, The policyholder can enjoy the market linked returns along with life insurance protection. Aviva Live Smart is a savings oriented Life Insurance Policy. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
- Greater Investment Returns
- Comprehensive Protection
- Investment Returns
- It is a Unit Linked Plan. No Bonus available.
- There is an accidental death benefit in this plan which pays an additional Sum Assured in the case of accidental death.
- There are seven funds from which the policyholder can choose one or more funds for investing his premium based on his risk appetite.
- Loyalty Additions are available to the plan to enhance the fund value.
8.Aviva Wealth Builder Plan
Wealth Builder Plan is non-linked non-participating insurance plan which doubles your investment at maturity. Therefore, before buying a plan verify the following information.
- At Maturity, The policyholder can Get double the premiums paid.
- It is a traditional Endowment plan which does not earn bonuses.
- Can choose any tenure, and must pay the premiums for a limited tenure which would depend on the selected plan tenure or in one lump-sum as the policy provides the Single Premium facility.
- A guarantee Pay of maturity benefits and the death benefit.
- The Sum Assured is already set at double of the total premiums payable under the plan.
- Three policy term options are available.
- Tax Benefits are applicable as per the existing tax laws
9,Aviva I Growth Plan
Aviva Child Insurance Plans offer many unique features in its policies. i-Growth is a Unit Linked, Non-Participating Savings Plan. Therefore the key features include the following
- Hassle-free purchase
- Investment fund options: You can choose from 3 unit linked funds
- Loyalty Additions: Pay regular premiums and enjoy Loyalty additions in the last three policy years.
10.Aviva Family New Income Builder
It is a Non-Linked, Non-Participating Life Insurance Plan. It is a saving and protection plan that assists you financially. Therefore, to know more about the Plan use the brochure below.
- The policyholder can get double the amount of the premiums.
- Immediate guaranteed payout in case of demise of the policyholder.
- Tax Benefits are given on all premiums paid & Payouts.
11.Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus
It is a Non-Linked, Participating Limited pay Endowment Insurance Plan. It is a Traditional Money Back Plan. Without Bonus.Therefore, the benefits will be high in this case.
- It is a Money Back Plan with without Bonus facility.
- For, Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus, Premium Paying Term is five years less than the Policy Term.
- There is a Survival Benefit of 20% of the Sum Assured.
- This Policy offers a Guaranteed Addition of 7% of the Sum Assured
- A payment of the complete Sum Assured + Guaranteed Additions
- There are five additional riders in this plan
- There is a Large Sum Assured Rebate offer in this particular plan
How to calculate the premium for Aviva Child Insurance Plans?
The policyholder should the premium amount using an Online calculator. To calculate the premium the interested individual should enter their personal details. Therefore, on our site, we have provided the list of the necessary details. Check them here
- E-mail id
Aviva Child Life Insurance Buying Process
The policyholder can buy the Aviva Child Insurance plans from the nearest Aviva Branch Office or, from the Agent of Aviva Child Life Insurance Company. The customers can also download the Proposal Form from the Aviva Life Insurance Official website also. The documents required for buying Aviva Child Insurance Plans are here. Therefore, go through it.
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Medical Reports
Aviva Child Life Insurance Plan Claim Process
The Nominee can apply for the claim in the case of Death or Disability Occurred due to the Sudden Accident of the customer within the Policy Term in Aviva Child Insurance plans. The insured can get the claim form from the Aviva Regional Offices or, from the official website of Aviva Child Insurance Company. The documents required in Aviva Child Insurance Plan Claim Process are available. Hence, check them once.
- Original Policy Bond.
- Death Certificate Original or Attested copy.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Address Proof of Nominee.
- A copy of Pass Book.
- A copy of Hospital Records.
- Additional documents, in the case of death, occurred due to unnatural or accidental death.
Therefore, for any details about the Saving Plans of Aviva Company, visit the official site www.avivaindia.com