Aviva Life Insurance Company is offering various Plans. Among them, Aviva Saving Plans provides us with a guaranteed benefits with Monthly Income. Aviva Life Saving Plans also provides the Policyholder with an added advantage of life cover and regular cash inflow. Savings Plans offers a chance to save your money for future in instalments. Aviva Investment Plan provides protection to our family at the time of uncertainties in life. It helps us in planning our future in a better way for financial ups and downs. The Insured can pay the Premiums of all policies using Aviva Life Insurance Online Payment. You can calculate the premium for the desired Aviva Investment Plan or Saving Plan using Aviva Premium Calculator. Therefore, check the complete details of the Plans and the Procedure to Claim the Money.
Aviva Life Saving Plans and Details
Aviva Life Insurance Investment Plans ensures us a lump sum amount of money at the time of maturity. The Customers can select any of the Aviva Savings Plan since all the plans are worth enough to satisfy the need of the Appointee. If we invest in an Aviva Life Saving Plans, it will help us in future. The Details of Aviva Investment Plans is also available here. So, check them and choose the best among them. There are many Saving Plans. Therefore, check all the Plans below.
- Dhan Nirman.
- Dhan Samruddhi.
- Aviva iGrowth.
- Life Bond Advantage.
- Live Smart Plan.
- Family New Income Builder.
- Wealth Builder.
- Vriddhi Plus.
- Aviva Affluence.
Therefore, let us know the detailed information about each and every plan below. Also, verify the benefits and features carefully and choose the Plan. Hence, read the details below.
1. Aviva Vriddhi Plus
For this plan, the premium must be paid until the end of the Premium Paying Term. Premium Paying Term is five years less than the Policy Term. Therefore, no premium payments are necessary for the last five years of the Policy Period.
Features of Life Bond advantage:
- Traditional Money Back Plan without Bonus facility.
- Premium Paying Term is five years less than the Policy Term.
- 20% of the Sum Assured as Survival Benefit for every five years.
- Guaranteed Addition of 7% of the Sum Assured till the end of the Policy Term.
- Full Sum Assured + Guaranteed Addition as Death Benefit irrespective of the Survival Benefit paid.
- Five additional riders.
|Sum Assured (in Rs.)||50,000||No Limit|
|Policy Term (in years)||10||20|
|Premium Payment Term||Policy Term: 5 years|
|Entry Age of Policyholder||13||55|
|Age at Maturity||23||70|
|Premium (in Rs.)||5,000||No Limit|
|Payment modes||Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly and Monthly|
- Death Benefit – In the case of death of the Life Insured, the nominee would get the full Sum Assured irrespective of the amount of amount of Survival Benefit already paid.
- Survival Benefit – In this plan, 20% of the Sum Assured is paid as Survival Benefit at the end of every five years.
- Maturity Benefit – On maturity, the remaining Sum Assured + Guaranteed Additions are paid as Maturity Benefits.
- Income Tax Benefit – Life Insurance premiums paid up to 1 Lakh are allowed as a deduction from the taxable income each year under section 80C.
Riders: There are five additional riders available in this policy
- Accidental Death Benefit rider.
- Term Plus Rider.
- Dread Disease Rider.
- Child Education rider.
- Health Guard Rider.
2. Aviva Life Bond Advantage
Aviva Life Bond Advantage is a single premium unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP), such that if the Life Insured dies within the policy tenure, the nominee will get the higher of the Sum Assured or the Fund Value as Death. However, if the Policyholders survives till the end of the Tenure of Plan, then we receive the Fund Value as Benefit of Maturity. It has Accidental Death Benefit rider inbuilt within the plan. Loyalty additions are provided in this policy from 10th policy year onwards, and there is also a facility of Systematic Partial Withdrawal after completion of 5 policy years. This plan also has nine funds for investment purpose.
Features of Aviva Life Bond Advantages:
- A Single Premium Unit Linked Insurance Plan.
- Policyholders will receive the Fund Value when Policy Matures.
- Higher of Sum Assured or Fund Value is paid as Death in the case of an unfortunate death of the life insured within the policy tenure.
- There is one inbuilt rider with this plan- Accidental Death Benefit rider
- Loyalty Additions is also available for this policy from the end of the 10th policy year onwards.
- Systematic Partial Withdrawal is available only after five policy years
|Sum Assured (in Rs.)||
|Policy Term (in years)||10||73|
|Premium Payment Term (in years)||Single|
|Entry Age of Policyholder||2||65|
|Age at Maturity||18||75|
|Premium (in Rs.)||50,000||No Limit|
- Death Benefit – Nominee receives Sum Assured or Fund Value whichever is higher in sudden death cases.
- Maturity Benefit – On maturity, the Fund Value is paid to the policyholder.
- Income Tax Benefit – Life Insurance premiums paid up to Rs. 1,00,000 are allowed as a deduction from the taxable income each year under section 80C.
- Accidental Death Benefits.
3.Aviva Dhan Samruddhi
Aviva Dhan Samruddhi is a traditional, non-participating Money-Back Insurance Plan which provides easy liquidity through periodic cash backs and life insurance protection.
Features of Dhan Samruddhi Plan:
- A traditional Money Back Plan. It won’t participate in bonus declarations.
- Guaranteed additions Plus the Sum Assured is available for an enhanced benefit.
- Survival Benefits or money-backs payments are available after every five years. They are expressed as a percentage of the annual premium.
- The policyholder can choose any term as per his requirement. Premiums Payment for a fixed tenure.
- Higher Sum Assured levels also attract premium rebates.
|Entry age (Last Birthday)||13 years||55 years|
|Maturity Age (Last Birthday)||23 years||70 years|
|Plan Tenure||10, 15, 20 Years|
|Premium Paying Term||10 years|
|Sum Assured||1 lakh||5 crores|
|Premium payment mode||Monthly, semi-annually, quarterly and annually|
- Maturity Benefit: When the plan matures, and the premiums are up to date, the following benefits prevails as the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit: (Sum Assured + accrued Guaranteed Additions) – Survival Benefit already paid.
- Death Benefit: If the insured dies during plan term and the policy is in force, the death benefit payable would be highest of the following:
- Ten times the yearly premium
- Sum Assured Plus accrued Guaranteed Additions till the date of death
- 105% of all premiums paid till death
- Survival Benefits: It is a money-back plan. Survival benefits at the end of every five years. 125% of the annual premium as survival benefit at the end of every five years except on maturity.
- Guaranteed Additions: If due premiums are paid then the plan accrues Guaranteed Additions every year till the end of the term. The rate of addition is expressed as a percentage of annual premiums and depends on the policy tenure.
4.Aviva Live Smart Plan
It is a Unit-Linked Insurance Plan where the policyholder can enjoy market linked returns along with getting life insurance protection too.
Features of Live Smart Plan:
- A Unit Linked Plan. No bonus.
- Inbuilt accidental death benefit option comes under this plan. It pays an additional Sum Assured on accidental death.
- There are seven funds from which the policyholder can choose one or more funds for investing his premium based on his risk appetite.
- Also, Loyalty Benefits to enhance the Plan.
|Entry Age at Last Birthday||2 years||50 years|
|Maturity Age at Last Birthday||18 years||65 years|
|Plan Tenure||15 years||30 years|
|Premium Payable||Rs. 50,000||No Limit|
|Premium Paying Term (PPT)||Equal to Plan Tenure|
||Plan term * annual premium|
|Premium payment mode||Annually|
- Maturity Benefit – The Fund Value include any Top-up Fund Value available on the maturity date.
- Death Benefit – In the case of death of the insured, the death benefit payable would be higher of Sum Assured or 105% of total premiums paid until death + Fund Value available under the plan.
- Inbuilt Accidental Benefit Rider.
5. Aviva Dhan Nirman
It is a traditional, participating Savings Plan. It is designed to ensure life insurance protection and a steady source of annual income through regular payouts. Therefore, for complete details check the Brochure below.
6. Aviva iGrowth
A Unit Linked, Non-Participating Savings Oriented Life Insurance Plan to accelerate your savings. A Linked Insurance Product. It doesn’t offer any Liquidity. It happens during the first five years of Contract. Therefore, for complete details check the Brochure below.
7. Aviva Family New Income Builder
It is an Endowment Plan. So, it is a Non-Participating Traditional Plan, without Bonus facility. Therefore, for complete details check the Brochure below.
8. Aviva Wealth Builder
Aviva Wealth Builder Plan is a traditional Endowment plan which provides a guaranteed maturity benefit and guaranteed death benefit. Thus the plan provides life cover and wealth creation both of which are guaranteed in absolute terms. Therefore, for complete details check the Brochure below.
9. Aviva Affluence
It is a Unit-Linked Insurance Plan. It is designed for wealth creation requirements for individuals. The plan also provides life insurance benefits along with the wealth creation objective it serves.
How to Buy Aviva Life Saving Plans?
The interested person can visit the nearest Aviva Life Insurance to buy the Proposal form. The concerned individuals can also purchase the Policy through online. You can also get the Aviva Life Saving Plans through the Aviva Agent.
Documents required for buying Aviva Life Insurance policy are
- Application form/ Proposal form
- Passport Size Photo
- Medical reports ( if necessary).
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof.
Aviva Life Saving Plans Premium Calculator
Calculate the premium and Maturity Benefit for the any plan online. Personal Details are required to check the Premium. Therefore, we have provided the list of required details. The Required Details include
- Date Of Birth.
- Policy Term.
- Premium Paying Term.
- Sum Assured.
Therefore, the interested customers can check their Premium Amount online using the given details.
How to Claim for Aviva Life Saving Plans
If the insured expires due to a Sudden Accident, the Nominee can apply for Claim of the Term Plan. If the Policy Maturity Period completed, then the Policyholders can Claim i. The beneficiary can claim for the amount after the death of the policyholder or after the successful completion of the premium. Therefore, check the information given below. Once, the Maturity period arrives we can claim them as follows.
The documents required to request for the Aviva Life Saving Plans are
- Original Policy Document.
- Proof of title.
- Death Proof.
- Medical treatment documents before death.
- Age proof.
- Additional documents in case of death occurred due to unnatural or accidental death.
Other Details of Aviva Life Saving Plans
If the Policyholder doesn’t pay the premium within the time, the company will extend the time to pay the premium is a grace period. Aviva Life Saving Plans has a grace period of 30 days. Assured candidate can pay the premium within this Grace Period.
If the Policyholder doesn’t pay the premium within the grace period, then the Policy will be a lapse. Within the two consecutive years from the date of first unpaid premium, the lapsed Term Plan revives. Before the expiry period of Policy Term, the Term plan restores.
If the insured candidate wants to return the policy within the Minimum Policy Term, surrender value will the paid to the policyholder.
Free Look Period:
If you don’t satisfy with the Terms and Conditions of the Policy, you can return Aviva Life Saving Plans within 15 days from the Date of receipt of the Policy.
Policy Lapse: If the policyholder doesn’t pay the premium within the grace period for the first three full years, the policy will lapse. No benefits in such situation.
Riders: For each Aviva Life Saving Plans, there are specific riders available. For more details check the brochure of that specific Term Plan.
Therefore, for detailed information on all Plans check the official website of Aviva Life Insurance Company www.avivaindia.com