Buying the car with lakhs of the amount is not enough, safeguarding the car with the best insurance policy is important. Because we don’t know what happen at what time. Sometimes accidents like fire, road, etc, will happen. Hence Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company offers the best Car Insurance policy for the riders to help them in critical situations. Safeguard yourself with the best Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Overview
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company is the joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. This company provides various policies like Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health Insurance, etc. Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance is one of the policies in Motor Insurance. Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy is to protect against the physical damage to your car, third party liabilities and injuries. This Car Insurance policy is an insurance which covers the personal accidents, third party liability and other medical expenses. But this Car Insurance does not cover racing, speed testing, trail rides and any other that deals with the motor trade.
Types of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company offers three car Insurance plans. The three car insurance plans are
- Best Value Plan
- Standard Plan
- Flexible Plan
Best Value Plan:
This is the basic plan mainly intended for the non-power users. The premiums are cheaper and provide covers such as third party liability and coverage for owner/driver are sufficiently loaded. This plan is available for 24×7 hours. The coverages like roadside assistance, non-electrical components, NCB discount and accident coverage for co-passengers is optional. Voluntary deduction option is also available for the customers.
This plan provides the financial protection for the insured or driver with the standard sized premiums. It provides personal accident cover for the co-passenger, driver and CNG kit. No claim Bonus discount can be availed by the customer if he wishes. The bonus can also be transferred from the existing policy held with another insurer upto a maximum of 50%.
This plan is the highest available configuration. All the basic features including own coverage, third party liability, coverage against depreciation, etc. are provided to meet the customer’s specific needs. This is the complete plan and is mostly preferred.
|Criterion||Best value plan||Standard Plan||Flexible plan|
|own damage premium||Low||Regular||Enhanced|
|Basic third party liability||Covered||Included||Included|
|PA cover for owner/driver||Covered||Included||Included|
|coverage for electrical accessories||optional||optional||optional|
|coverage for non-electrical accessories||optional||optional||optional|
|PA cover for co-passenger||optional||optional||optional|
|CNG coverage kit||optional||optional||optional|
|Voluntary deductable-save premium||optional||Not available||optional|
|Depreciation sheild||Not covered||Not available||covered|
|Engine protector||Not covered||Not available||covered|
|24/7 roadside assistance||Not Available||Included||covered|
Features of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
- Bajaj Allianz provides telephone service for claims support and other assistance including holidays.
- 0% interest EMI option available on payment through Citibank Credit Card.
- Bajaj Allianz provides 24*7 Spot Assistance.
- Towing Facility is available in case of breakdown/accident.
- Settles the claim registered in a fast process.
- Cashless claim settlement is available through 1500 workshops.
- The insured will receive 75% on account payment when the cashless facility is not available.
- Bajaj Allianz’s authorised garages give you access to hassle-free inspection and bring to you high service standards.
- You can purchase the policy in online in a simple process.
- New or customers may avail the lock and key replacement cover.
Coverages of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Damage or loss due to natural disasters: Earthquake, Flood, Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, typhoon, hurricane, storm, Thunderstorm, cyclone, frost, landslide and rockslide.
- Damage or loss caused by man-made activities: Theft, revolution, strike, nasty act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal accident cover: Coverage of Rs. 1 lakh for the individual owner/driver of the car while driving or travelling. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers available.
- Third party liability: Any accidental damage caused to the third person or surrounding properties due to an accident resulting in death, permanent disability or temporary disability.
Add-ons covers for the Bajaj Allianz General Car Insurance
If you pay the extra premium, the following add-ons will be available for you.
Conveyance Benefit Cover:
If the insured car is under repairing in the garage, then he will get the daily cash benefit as per the rules.
Accident Shield Cover:
Compensation for total permanent disability or death of occupants that are travelling in an insured car which may arise of out of bodily injury due to an accident of that car.
Consumable Expenses Cover:
The cost of consumables such as engine oil, Gearbox Oil, Power steering oil, coolant, AC gas oil, Brake oil, etc. which are replaced due to accidental damages are also covered in this policy.
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- If the premium is not paid within the specified period, then the loss or damage will not be covered.
- Loss or Damage caused due to the usage of the car more than the limits.
- Liability due to driving the car without the valid licence.
- Loss or damage caused due to mechanical and electrical breakdown, including manufacturing defect.
- Loss or damage in case the vehicle is not registered permanently.
- Minor scratches, fading, wear and tear or minor repair under routine maintenance.
- Damage to the person or car when driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Loss or damages caused due to war or nuclear risk.
- Any loss caused outside the specified geographical area.
- Any claim arising out of any contractual liability or consequential loss.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal Procedure
Every motor policy should be renewed before expiry date and time. Failure to do so can lead to loose no claim bonus. Bajaj Allianz has made necessary arrangements to send automatic reminders to all its policyholders to remind about the renewal of policy. You can renewal the policy either in the offline mode or online mode. For offline renewal process, visit the nearest branch office. Follow the steps for the online renewal process.
- Visit the official website www.bajajallianz.com.
- On Top of the Home Page, you can find Motor Insurance Renew Option.
- Click on Renew.
- Then you will redirect to Online Renewal Page.
- Enter your Policy number and click Next.
- Now you can see the Premium Amount you need to Pay to renew your Policy.
- Check the Premium and Pay through online.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company Premium Calculator
The premium calculator is used to calculate the minimum premium that has to pay to take the new car insurance policy. The premium is based on various factors like depreciation factors, IDV, etc., The following information needs to enter to buy the new car insurance policy.
- Registration state of the vehicle.
- Type of vehicle.
- Class of vehicles.
- Body type.
- Registration location, etc
Buying Procedure of the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance policy
The customer has the facility to buy the car insurance policy either in the offline mode or online mode. For the offline mode, Bajaj Allianz proposal forms are required. You can also buy the policy in online also. It is a very simple process and you can avail special discounts for online buying. The following documents are required for buying the car insurance policy.
- Registration no.
- Engine no.
- Chassis no.
- Previous policy number if you are holding any.
- Month and year of vehicle manufacture.
- Date and city of purchase.
- Your address.
- Phone no and email id.
- RC copy.
Claim Procedure for the Bajaj Allianz General Car Insurance Policy
Steps to be Followed in case of an accident:-
- Call Bajaj Allianz Customer Care Number 1800-209-5858 (Toll-free). You have to tell the policy number and the registration state of the vehicle.
- If the damage is major, the accident should be reported before the vehicle is removed from the spot. So that the Bajaj Allianz insurers can arrange for spot inspection of the damage.
- The vehicle may then be moved to an authorised workshop for repairing.
- To locate the Bajaj Allianz Preferred Garage nearest to you, call: 020-66439001/2/3. These numbers are available for Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Toll Free: 1800-22-5858 | 1800-102-5858 | 020-30305858.
- After repairing, the company will pay the charges directly to the garage.
- Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy status can be viewed online by using your claim reference number given by the customer care.
Steps in case of third party injury:-
- Assist the injured person and shift to the nearest hospital.
- File the First Information Report(FIR) at the police station.
- Inform third party injury or damage to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
Steps for the vehicle theft:-
- Report the claim to call centre within 24 hours of the theft.
- File FIR within 24 hours and obtain a copy.
- Bajaj Allianz may appoint the investigator to inspect about the theft.
- Submit the necessary documents as mentioned in the claim process.
- Get in touch with the nearest office for details.
- It takes a minimum of 3 months for finding the car. If not find, the company will give you the money to buy the new car.
Documents required for the Claim Settlement
Claim for accidental damages:
- Proof of Insurance – Policy / Cover note copy.
- A copy of Registration Book, Tax Receipt [Please submit originals for verification]. For more information regarding Tax Benefits, visit www.taxqueries.in.
- Driving Licence [with original] of the person driving the vehicle at the Accident time.
- Police FIR ( In the case of Third Party property damage /Death / Body Injury).
- Estimation of the repairs.
- Repair Bills and payment receipts.
- Claims Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp.
Claim for theft cases:
- Original Policy Document.
- RC book copy.
- Insurance details – Policy No, insuring Office/Company, a period of insurance.
- All the sets of keys/Service Booklet/Warranty Card.
- Police FIR and Final Investigation Report.
- Acknowledged copy of the letter addressed to RTO intimating theft and making vehicle “NON-USE.”
- Form 28, 29 and 30 signed by the insured and Form 35 signed by the Financier.
- Blank and undated “Vakalatnama”(Court copy).
- Claim Discharge Voucher signed across a Revenue Stamp.
- Finally a no trace report from the police.