Bajaj Allianz Child Plans are the Regular Insurance Plans Designed to Meet the Financial Needs of your Children. Bajaj Allianz Life Child Insurance Plans helps you to take care of your child’s future goals and securing them. The Mian Important Feature of these Child Plans is they take care of your Child’s Financial needs even in your Absence. So why are you waiting? Buy a Bajaj Allianz Child Insurance Plan and get over worry on your Childs Future.
Bajaj Allianz Child Plans Review
All of us want our Children should do better than what we are doing. To see them well Settled we always want to provide Best Education and Best Living Facilities to them. According to that we will also Plan our Expenses and save Money for higher Education, Supporting Extra Curricular Activities as well as Marriage. But if Something Unfortunate Happens to us? What will happen to our Child’s Bright Future? The Only way to get rid of all these Worries is to Choose a Best Child Plan which will secure your Child Future.
Child Insurance Policies are the Regular Insurance Policies Specially designed to meet the Financial Needs of your Children when it arises. To Provide Security against constraints like inflation and rising educational expenses Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company has Introduced Child Insurance Plans. The Main Benefit of Bajaj Allianz Child Plans is It takes care of your Child’s Needs even if an Unfortunate Event occurred to the Policyholder. Along with this it also Offers Lump-Sum Amount on Death of the Policyholder to fulfil the needs of a child.
Bajaj Allianz Child Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company is Offering Three Child Insurance Plans to Provide the Secured Future to your Child. Interested Users can Compare & buy any one Plan that meets your Child Needs. The Three Bajaj Allianz Child Plans are
- Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Child Insurance Plan.
- Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Child Plan.
- Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plus Solution.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Child Plans Benefits & Features
Bajaj Allianz Life Child Insurance Plans offers you wide Range of Benefits such as Death Benefit, Maturity Benefit to accumulate enough Money for your Childs Future. Check Benefits of various Bajaj Allianz Child Plans from below Sections.
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Policy
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plan is a Traditional participating regular and limited premium payment endowment plan. This Plan ensures you to fulfil the Dreams of your Child irrespective of any eventualities. It helps you to provide a bright future for your loved ones by Providing Financial Support at all Times.
Key Features of Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plan
- You will Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB), Guaranteed Additions and Bonuses to ensure a good return.
- You have the Flexibility to choose Premium Payment and Policy Term options to ensure that money is available to you during crucial Situations like child’s education, marriage, etc.
- Comprehensive Coverage is available in case Unfortunate Death or Accidental Disability.
- You also have the Option to choose 3 Cash Installment Options to match the future Financial Needs.
- It Offers Special rates for Female Policyholders.
- You can avail additional rider benefits on Paying Nominal Extra Premium.
- A Special Premium Rebate is available for each complete additional GMB of Rs. 10,000/-.
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plan Benefits
Maturity Benefit: At the End of the Maturity Period the Policyholder will receive Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) plus Guaranteed Additions (GA) plus Vested Bonus (VB) plus Interim Bonus (IB), if any, plus Terminal Bonus (TB) as Maturity Benefit.
Death Benefit: On Unfortunate Death of the Policyholder during the Policy Term and all due Premiums have been paid the Nominee will receive Sum Assured on Death subject to the guaranteed death benefit of 105% of the total premiums paid till date of death plus Vested Bonus and Terminal Bonus as Death Benefit.
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Child Insurance Policy Eligibility Criteria
|Sum Assured||10 Times Annualised Premium|
|Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB)||
|Premium Payment Term||
|Premium Payment Frequency||
For Detailed Information of Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Child Plan please refer Official Brochure
Brochure for Baja Allianz Young Assure Child Plan.
Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Policy
Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Policy is a participating individual limited premium whole life endowment plan. It Provides the regular flow of income at all stages of your life. You can get protection until your 100 birthday and can live worry-free for a Lifetime.
Features of Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Plan
- It Provides Guaranteed Cash Back Starting from the end of Premium Payment Term.
- You will get Cash Bonus Starting from the end of 6th Policy year.
- You have the Option to take Policy Benefit in Monthly Installments.
- It Provides Attractive Rates for Female Customers.
- Additional Riders are available to enhance the Life Coverage.
- Depending on the Premium Payment Term you will get Guaranteed Death Benefit of up to 300% of Sum Assured.
- You have the Flexibility to Choose Premium Payment Term.
- It Provides the Life Cover up to the Age of 100 years.
Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Policy Benefits
Survival Benefit: The Policyholder will receive Guaranteed Cashback of 3% of Sum Assured every year from the end of your Premium Payment Term till the Age of 99 years.
Maturity Benefit: On Maturity of the Policy, The policyholder will receive Sum Assured on Maturity as Maturity Benefit at the end of the Policy Term. This Policy will be Matured at 100 years of the Life Assured.
Death Benefit: On Unfortunate Death of the Life Assured during the Policy Term the Nominee will receive 10 times Annualised Premium or 105% of Total Premiums Paid as Death Benefit.
Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Plan Eligibility Criteria
|Policy Term||100 – Age at Entry|
|Premium Paying Term||
|Premium Payment Frequency||
For Detailed Information of Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Child Plan please refer Official Brochure
Brochure for Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Child Insurance Plan.
Bajaj Allianz Life Young Assure Plus Solution
Bajaj Allianz Young Assure (UIN: 116N128V01) Policy is a Traditional Participating Regular and Limited Premium Payment Endowment Plan. This Plan is an innovative solution for building a child education corpus. In this Plan, you have the Option to choose policy terms, premium payment terms and/or cash instalment options.
Key Features of Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plus Solution
- Based on the age of your child you will get an uninterrupted flow of income during his/ her education.
- You will get Continuous Coverage in case of Unfortunate Demise of Parents through inbuilt accidental permanent total disability and inbuilt waiver of premium.
- It ensures you to save money systematically in order to effectively meet the career aspirations of your child.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Young Assure Plus Solution Benefits
Maturity Benefit: On Maturity of the Policy Policyholder will receive Guaranteed Maturity Benefits, Vested Bonus, terminal bonus, if any as Cash Installments at the end of each policy year, depending on the child’s age under the Solution.
Death Benefit: On Sudden Death of the Policyholder during the Policy Term Provided that Policy is Inforce the Nominee will receive the higher of Sum Assured on Death or the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit as Death Benefit to the Nominee.
For More Details regarding Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plus Solution Please refer official Brochure
Brochure for Bajaj Allianz Young Assure Plus Solution
Bajaj Allianz Child Plan Premium Calculator
You can calculate the Minimum Premium that has to be Paid to take the Policy By Using the Bajaj Allianz Life Child Plans Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium Paid will depend on the Sum Assured, Policy Term, Premium Payment Modes and Age of the Life Assured. You need to enter Some Basic Information like Name, Mail Id, Mobile Number, Age, Policy Term, and Minimum Sum Assured to calculate the Premium Value.
Bajaj Allianz Child Plans Buying Process
You can Buy the Bajaj Allianz Life Child Plan from the Nearest Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Branch Office or, from the Agent of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company. You can also Download the Proposal Form from the Bajaj Allianz Life Official website. And Some Bajaj Allianz Life Child Plans can also be bought through online at the Official Site. The Documents required for buying Bajaj Allianz Child Plans are listed below.
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Medical Reports (if required).
Claim Process for Bajaj Allianz Life Child Insurance Plans
The Policyholder / Nominee can apply for the Claim in the case of Death or Disability Occurred due to the Sudden Accident of the Policyholder within the Policy Term or if your Policy Maturity Period completed. You can apply your Claim through online at the official website or through alternate channels such as at Branch Office, through Helpline Number, Mail Id. The Documents required in Bajaj Allianz Life Claim Process are
- Original Policy Document.
- Death Certificate Original from Municipal / Local Authorities.
- Claimant’s Statement and Claim Forms.
- Hospital Records including Discharge Summary.
- NEFT Form.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Address Proof of Nominee.
- A copy of Pass Book.
- Additional documents, in the case of death, occurred due to unnatural or accidental death.
Additional Details of Bajaj Allianz Child Plans
Free Look (Cooling Off) Period:
If the Policy Holder does not satisfied with the Terms and Conditions of the Policy, Policyholder can return the Bajaj Allianz Life Child Plan within 15 Days from the date of receipt of the Policy Document and it is 30 Dyas if the Policy is bought through Distance Marketing.
Grace Period: The Grace Period of one month but not less than 30 days will be allowed for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly modes and 15 days for the Monthly Mode of Premium Payment. Grace Period is a Term when you can Pay the Due Premiums to Continue your Policy.
Policy Revival: The Bajaj Allianz Child Plans can be Revived within Two years from the Date of First Unpaid Premium by Paying all Due Premium with Interest.
- If the Life Assured Commits Suicide within 1 year from the date of commencement of risk, 80% of the premium paid will be payable as Death Benefit.
- If the Life Assured Commits Suicide within 1 year from the date of the latest revival the Company will pay higher of 80% of Premiums Paid or Sum Assured on Death to the Nominee.
Taxes: As per the Current Laws, Income Tax Benefits are available under Section 80C 80CCC(1), 80D, and Section 10(10D) of Income Tax Act for this Plan.