Bajaj Allianz is providing the Two Wheeler Insurance to keep you and your vehicle secure. Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance provides complete protection for your scooter or bike against theft, physical damage, and third party liability. Also, it gives the option to cover your vehicle for up to 3 years with additional benefits. In this article, you can get the brief details like benefits, features, coverages, exclusions, add-on covers, etc. of Bajaj Allianz Motor Cycle Insurance Policy.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
Day by Day the usage of Two Wheeler is increasing. Due to this, the accidents are also increasing. So, it is better to an individual to take the Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Plan along with the vehicle. We don’t know how will be upcoming days. So, it is better to be secure before something happens. Not only two wheeler this may happen to any motor vehicle travelling on the road. Keeping that in mind, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is offering different motor insurance plans like,
- Car Insurance.
- Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Liability Only Motor Insurance.
Bajaj Allianz is one of the trusted general insurance company in India. Millions of Car owners and Two Wheeler owners across India trust the Bajaj Allianz to insure their vehicle. They provide the policy that would protect them against bodily injury / death, physical damage of vehicle, and cover against third-party liability. This brings the customer security and peace of mind. In this article let us see about Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance like features, benefits, inclusions, exclusions, plans available, add-on covers, etc.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Features and Benefits
- When an unfortunate event happens to your two wheeler vehicle or you, the company provides the Hassle-free claim settlement.
- You can purchase the Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler and Bike Insurance through Online following some quick and easy steps.
- The customer can get the 24×7 service and claim support from the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company, even on holidays.
- Zero Depreciation Cover available.
- Also, you can renew the Motor Cycle Insurance within few steps.
- There are 24×7 call centres to provide instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your claim status.
Inclusions of Bajaj Allianz Motor Cycle Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance covers the expenses incurred on loss or damage to your two-wheeler vehicle against man-made calamities like Burglary, riot, theft, strike, accident by external means, malicious act, any damage in transit by road, terrorist activity, inland waterway, rail, elevator, air, lift, etc.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance covers the expenses incurred on loss / damage to your two-wheeler vehicle due to natural calamities like fire, self-ignition or lightning, explosion, earthquake, typhoon, flood, hurricane, tempest, storm, inundation, hailstorm, cyclone, landslide, frost and rockslide.
- It covers the damage caused to the Third Party Legal Liability and the surrounding property. The accidental damages may result in the permanent injury or death of a person. So, Bajaj Allianz General Bike Insurance provides protection against those.
- On accident, while travelling or driving and mounting or dismounting from the two-wheeler, the individual owner/driver of the vehicle can get the coverage of Rs. 1 lakh.
- With Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance, you can get the optional personal accident covers for unnamed hirers /pillion riders.
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler and Bike Insurance
- The damage caused due to Mechanical/electrical breakdown not covered.
- Normal wear and tear of the vehicle excluded.
- It excludes general ageing of the vehicle.
- Loss or Damage by/to a person driving the two-wheeler vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor not covered under Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler and Bike Insurance.
- Damage or Loss by/to a person driving the motorcycle without a valid license excluded.
- It excludes the damages to vehicles being used otherwise than following limitations as to use.
- Damage or Loss to accessories by housebreaking, burglary, or theft unless the bike or two-wheeler was stolen at the same time.
- Loss or damage of vehicle caused due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk not covered.
- Wear and tear of consumables like tubes and tyres unless the motorcycle damaged at the same time.
Plans available under Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Policy
The plans that are available under Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Policy are 3 years Long Term Package Policy and 1 Year Package Policy. You can also take the 2 years long term package policy.
NCB gets reduced but does not become nil.
|Features||1 Year Package Policy||3 years Long Term Package Policy|
|Renewal Frequency:||Every year.||Once in three years.|
|Coverage period:||One year.||Three years.|
|Premium hikes:||Every year TP premium increases.||No effect on the TP premium during the policy period.|
|NCB benefit:||As per tariff.||Additional benefit at the time of renewal.|
|NCB benefit after a claim:||NCB becomes 0 after one claim.|
|Mid-term Cancellation Refund:||No refund in case of any claim.||Proportional refund provision even after claim during the policy period.|
Bajaj Allianz Motor Cycle Policy Add-On Covers
- If your two-wheeler is immobilised due to a flat battery, the company will make some alternative arrangements to make it mobile again.
- If you lose the insured vehicle keys the company will arrange for the pickup and delivery of spare keys to the spot where the Vehicle is located.
- In case the Insured Vehicle immobilised due to the flat tyre, the company assist you with different ways.
- If the Insured Vehicle immobilised due to the electrical and/or mechanical breakdown.
- In case the vehicle immobilised due to the Accident and/or breakdown, the company will send the urgent message on the insured person request.
- In the event of the insured vehicle being immobilised due to minor mechanical faults/ errors/ non-functioning of the vehicle or any part thereof, the Company provides you with the telephonic assistance.
- If the vehicle is immobilised due to contaminated fuel and/or an empty fuel tank, the company shall arrange for the supply of 1 litre of fuel on chargeable basis.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Additional Coverages
- If the Insured Vehicle getting immobilised as a result of breakdown and/or accident, Bajaj Allianz shall arrange for towing away of the vehicle (two-wheeler) from the spot of immobilisation to their nearest preferred workshop/ repairer.
- If the Insured Vehicle met with an accident or breakdown, the company will arrange a free travel of the occupants to a single destination within a vicinity of 40 km from the spot of immobilisation of vehicle through a taxi or any other transportation service.
- Under Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance, in case the Insured Vehicle met with an accident or breakdown, the company will provide the occupants with a hotel accommodation for 1 day provided the accident or breakdown has occurred beyond 100 km from the centre point of the city of your residence.
- If the Insured Vehicle met with an accident, you shall be entitled to a free legal advice over the phone from a legal advisor for a maximum duration of 30 minutes.
Depreciation Rates in Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- All rubber / nylon /plastic parts, tyre and tubes batteries and air bags – 50%.
- Fibreglass components – 30%.
- All parts made of glass – NIL.
Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the following table
|Age of Vehicle||% of Depreciation|
|Not exceeding 6 months||NIL|
|Between 6 months and 1 year||5%|
|Between 1 and 2 years||10%|
|Between 2 years and 3 years||15%|
|Between 3 and 4 years||25%|
|Between 4 years and 5 years||35%|
|Between 5 years and 10 years||40%|
|More than 10 years||50%|
Sum Insured Declared Value
The IDV of the vehicle is fixed based on manufacturer’s listed selling price of the brand and model of the vehicle. It is calculated as manufacturers selling price minus depreciation.
Depreciation for fixing the IDV (Insured declared value) of the vehicle in Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance,
|Age of the Vehicle||% of Depreciation for fixing IDV|
|Not exceeding 6 months||5%|
|Between 6 months and 1 year||10%|
|Between 1 year and 2 years||15%|
|Between 2 years and 3 years||30%|
|Between 3 years and 4 years||40%|
|Between 4 years and 5 years||50%|
Personal Accident Cover for Owner / Driver
Along with the Additional Coverages or Add-on covers mentioned above, you can also get Personal Accident Cover under this Policy. Under this cover, the Owner or Driver of the Vehicle will be Insured. The Company will pay the Compensation for bodily injury or death of the owner / driver of the vehicle.
The Rate of Compensation under personal accident coverage given in below table
|Nature of Injury||Scale of Compensation|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limb and sight of one eye||100%|
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|
Buying Process of Bajaj Allianz General Two Wheeler Insurance
You can buy the Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler policy at the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Branch Office or contact the agent of Bajaj General Insurance company. To buy a Bajaj Allianz General Two Wheeler Insurance, a proposal form/application form required. This policy also has the facility to buy through online.
- Visit Bajaj Allianz General Insurance online portal: www.bajajallianz.com.
- On the top menu, you can find the ‘Motor Insurance’.
- On mouse hovering the ‘Motor Insurance’, you can find the ‘Buy Now’ option under Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Click on that and select Buy New Policy.
- Enter Your Name, Your Mobile Number, and Your Email Address and proceed with the payment.
The documents required to buy Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler plan are,
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Driving License.
- Vehicle Details.
How to Claim Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Plan?
You need to follow the below Steps for Prompt Claim Service in the case of Unfortunate Accident occurs to your Vehicle.
- To register an insurance claim with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company, call Toll Free Number – 1800-209-5858.
- You will receive SMS updates from Bajaj Allianz to guide you through each stage of the claim process.
- In the case of an accident, take your Insured vehicle to the garage or have it towed to avoid further damage.
- For registration, you need to give the following details to the customer support executive,
- Contact number
- Engine and Chassis Number
- Accident date and time
- Description and location of the accident
- Vehicle inspection address
- Km. reading
- The documents required to make claim settlement are,
- A copy of documents to the garage / dealer and get it verified with the originals.
- If the loss is not much, you can make spot claims settlement through Bajaj Allianz Mobile Settlement Service.
- After completion of repair at a preferred garage, the company will make payment of the loss directly to the garage.
- As mentioned in the policy, you will only have to pay the excess and the depreciation value, salvage, etc. as informed by the surveyor.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Policy Renewal
You can Renew the Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance through online at the official website by following the below simple steps. You can also renew your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy by visiting the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Branch Office. But Online Renewal Process is the Flexible and easy process. You can renew your policy 30 Days before the Expiry Date only.
- Visit Bajaj Allianz General Insurance online portal: www.bajajallianz.com.
- On the top menu, you can find the ‘Renew Online’.
- You can find the Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Click on that and Enter Your Name, Your Mobile Number, Your Email Address, Vehicle registration number, and existing policy number and proceed with the renewal.
Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance Premium Calculator
Premium is the Minimum Amount that you need to Pay to buy/Renew your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy. You can calculate the Minimum Premium Paid to take the Policy by Using the Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium Paid will Depends on the Vehicles Age, and any Extra Coverages. You need to enter the below Information to buy Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Registration state of the vehicle.
- Class of vehicles.
- Type of vehicle.
- Model and Body type.
- Registration location, etc.
For more details regarding this policy, refer Bajaj Two Wheeler Policy Broucher.