The Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Plans and each policy details available on this page. Refer the Bharati AXA General Insurance Eligibility, Benefits, Key Features, Coverages, Inclusions and Exclusions.
Bharati AXA Travel Insurance
The Travel Insurance is the Safeguard for your life. Everyone can travel in their lifetime even at least once. Most of the people are travelling regularly either for their personal works or the Schooling or the Working Purpose or family tour. They may either travel on the bus/ train/ in their vehicles frequently. We don’t the future situations and don’t know whatever will happen in the next second/ minute. You may meet with an accident/ sudden unexpected injury. No one can assume the next minute situation. So, it is better to take the Travel Insurance to save yourself financially even in the critical conditions. Sometimes, travelling together creates the memorable and cherish moments. So, take the Travel Insurance to avoid the difficulties and to have beautiful memories for your life.
The Bharati AXA General Insurance Company is offering a huge number of Policies to satisfy their customer’s needs. One of the Best Insurances is Bharati AXA Travel Insurance. The right travel insurance plan can take care of your unforeseen situations in your transit. You can now buy the Bharati Travel Insurance and manage such a critical and hectic situations. Obviously, Travelling has its risks and chances of the unforeseen conditions/ situations. Buy the AXA Travel Insurance by following the enclosed Buying Process.
Bharati AXA General Insurance Plans
People who want to purchase the Travel Insurance can compare and take the most suitable Insurance Plan for you. We are providing the brief info of all Travel Insurance Plans that are providing by the Bharati AXA General Insurance Company Limited. With the help of the Travel Insurance, you will get the benefits such as Travel Medical Insurance, Personal Accident Cover, Coverage for the loss of baggage or passport, etc.
Here is the list of Bharati AXA Life Insurances that are offering by the Bharati and AXA companies combinedly. So, you can analyse the Benefits, Key Features, Coverages, Exclusions of the Travel Insurance Policies. Finally, take your decision to choose the Bharati AXA Insurance which bests suits you.
- Individual/ Family Travel Insurance and
- Student Travel Insurance.
Bharati AXA Individual/ Family Travel Insurance
Ar you getting a fear of the trip cancellation, loss of passport and medical emergencies on your mind? Overseas Travel Insurance covers the medical emergencies in addition to the travel-related benefits. The benefits such as the loss of checked in baggage, trip delay, trip cancellation, missed the connection, assistance during emergencies, a compassionate visit to make your travel worry free, etc included in the plan. Buy the Bharati AXA Individual/ Family Travel Insurance either with the Buy Online option or from the Branch office directly.
Refer the Bharati AXA Individual/ Family Travel Insurance Plan Broucher completely. To understand the terms and conditions, you can go through the broucher carefully.
Key Benefits of Individual Travel Insurance
- Recognised by Schengen Embassies.
- Covers all travel-related emergencies.
- Instant policy, no health check-up up to 70 years.
- 24×7 worldwide AXA Assistance.
- Wider and affordable coverage.
Inclusions for Bharati Individual or Family Travel Insurance
- All the medical expenses also include returning to India and evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to the accident.
- Some Additional benefit in the event of the accidental death or permanent total disability, if travelling in a common carrier.
- Refund of the expenses in case of trip delay and cancellation.
- Return of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, travelling tickets/documents.
- Benefit for loss or delay of checked-in baggage.
- Loss due to burglary and/ or fire to your home in India covered while you are travelling abroad.
Exclusions of Bharati AXA Individual/ Family Travel Insurance
- Loss due to terrorist activities.
- Injuries due to hazardous activity/sports.
- Partial loss of items in checked-in baggage.
- Pre-existing diseases are not covered unless under life threating conditions.
- Loss of passport if the it is unattended in public and not reported to police in 24 hours.
- Cosmetic surgery unless such a cosmetic surgery becomes medically necessary as a part of the treatment for accidents and burns whilst being abroad.
Bharati AXA Student Travel Insurance
Did you get worried about your overseas journey?
Don’t worry! The Bharati AXA General Insurance Company is offering a broad range of travel insurance for their customers. Many of the young aspirants who are going abroad are confusing to choose the Best Travel Insurance. Young students going abroad for studies should consider the travel insurance. It will help you definitely to avoid the risk of potential threats such as diseases, critical illnesses, and severe injuries.
The Bharti AXA Student Travel Insurance provides the cover against the risks about emergency medical expenses and travel related contingencies. The contingencies such as loss of baggage, passport, personal accident, among other exigencies are also included. First of all, check the Benefits, Eligibility, Key Features, Coverages and Exclusions of the Bharati AXA Student Travel Insurance.
Eligibility for the Bharati Student Travel Insurance
- The Policy covers the students who have the age of 16 years to 40 years.
- The Policyholder must be a student, and he/she should proceeding for the academic courses in a Foreign country.
- The policy will be issued for the minimum of 30 days and the maximum of 2 years, and it can be extendable.
Coverages for Student Travel Insurance
- Dental Care Expenses.
- Study Interruption.
- Personal Accident.
- Compassionate Visit.
- Accidental Death & Permanent Total Disability – Common Carrier.
- Payment of daily Allowance.
- Personal Liability.
- Daily Allowance in the case of Hospitalization.
- Travellers cheques, Loss of Passport, Travelling tickets/ documents.
- Bail Bond.
- Total Loss or Delay of Checked Baggage.
- Legal Expenses, and
- Medical Expenses, Repatriation and Emergency Medical Evacuation.
Exclusions for Student Travel Insurance
- The Claim is arising out of terrorist activities.
- Any event where the insured under the influence of intoxication liquor or drugs.
- Anyone of the partial loss of items contained within the checked-in baggage.
- Injury sustained whilst participating in hazardous activities/sports.
- Cosmetic surgery unless warranted because of the accident, routine medical examination.
- Any pre-existing condition except in the case of a life-threatening situation and
- Loss of the passport/ documents whilst left unattended either in the public place or not reported to police within 24 hours.
Inclusions for AXA Student Travel Insurance
- Payment of the bail amount if arrested for any bailable offence.
- Compassionate visit.
- Reimbursement of the tuition fees in case of study interruption.
- Personal Accident – Death, Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability.
- Loss of Passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets/ documents and
- Medical Expenses are inclusive of Repatriation and Emergency Medical Evacuation, and so on.
Finally, download the Bharati AXA Student Travel Insurance Broucher for complete details about the Insurance Policy.
Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Premium Calculator
The Bharati AXA Policyholders can make use of the Bharati AXA Insurance Premium Calculator to compute the monthly Premium of the buyed Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Plans. With this, you can check the total Maturity Amount of your buyed policy. Before going to refer the premium amount by using the premium calculator, you also need to have the necessary information about your policy. The Basic Information of Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Plans listed here for your reference.
- Mobile Number.
- Mail Id.
- Policy Investment.
- Age, and
- Minimum Sum Assured required calculating the Bharati AXA Insurance Premiums, etc.
Bharati AXA General Insurance – Buying Process
The Bharati AXA Buying Process is available in many methods. One way of buying Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Plans is by visiting the nearest Bharati AXA Insurance Company Branch Officer. You can also buy the new Bharati AXA Investment Plans in Online by visiting the its official website. An online Buying process is very easy rather than visiting the branch office. Another way of buying process is contacting the Bharati AXA Agent. For buying new Travel insurance, first of all, you get ready with these documents required to fill the application form?
- Address Proof.
- Medical Reports (if required).
- Proposal form in addition to the photo, and
- Age Proof, and so on.
Bharati AXA Travel Insurances Renew Online
Many policyholders are delaying their process to Renew the Bharati AXA Insurances. Since this is because of the lack of the customers time, financial problems. For the sake of those Users, the company has invented a method called Renew Online. You can also visit the nearest Branch Office to renew your Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Policy. Another way for the Bharati AXA Insurance Renewal is contacting the Bharati AXA Agents. Directly visit the Official Website and click on Renew Policy to renew the Bharati Travel Insurance Plans. The details required while renewing the policy are Policy ID, Policyholder’s Name and Details, Date of Birth, and so on.
Claiming Process of AXA Travel Insurance
The Claim Process of the Bharati AXA Travel Insurance Plans will exist with the unforeseen situations occur while travelling/ missing of the flight/ train of the Policyholder. To claim the buyed policy, you need to submit the related documents of the policy. Finally, the documents required while claim process of the Bharati Travel Insurance Plans listed below. As a result, you will get the claim benefits along with the additional benefits.
- NEFT Form.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- A copy of Pass Book.
- Address Proof of Nominee.
- Hospital Records including Discharge Summary.
- Additional documents, in the case of death, occurred due to unnatural or accidental death.
- Death Certificate Original from Municipal / Local Authorities.
- Original Policy Document, and
- Claimant’s Statement and Claim Forms.