Everyone love their bike by travelling all around the city and treat them like their own baby. During Sundays or at any leisure time, people will clean it and polish it. Because two-wheelers became an important part of our life these days. It is our necessity and pride to keep the bike or scooty or scooter safe and secure. But people couldn’t recognise that two wheelers also has its risks and probabilities that happen unexpectedly. Hence by buying the bike insurance, the insured may stay at peace. The Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy provides financial cover to bike or scooter against physical damage, theft and third party liability. With poor road conditions in India and no driving ethics, two-wheeler insurance is the only saviour on the roads.
Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Review
The Two wheeler insurance refers to an insurance policy taken to cover against any damages that may occur to a two wheeler and/or its riders due to an unforeseen and unfortunate event of an accident, theft or natural disaster. The Two Wheeler Insurance cover provides protection against liabilities arising from damages to a third party due to the accident. Two wheeler insurance or bike Insurance is the ideal solution to meet exceptional costs that may occur due to the damages caused to the two wheeler. The bike insurance cover provides protection to all types of two wheelers such as scooter, motorcycle, moped and scooty and includes all uses like personal, commercial or mixed. Hence, Bharti AXA GI Bike Insurance Policy ensures you have a safe ride every single time.
The Two wheeler insurance market has changed dramatically since the emergence of new players in the market. The bike insurance companies nowadays have come up with a range of features to attract the customers and ensure they continue with them year after year. But with a broad range of Bike insurance policies available, the task of choosing the best two wheeler insurance policy as per your needs will be quite tough and confusing. For the sake of those policyholders, I have given the list of Bharti AXA Bike Insurance plans in this article. Buying a Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance policy online is a hassle-free and instant process. The Key features, Renewal Process, Inclusions, Exclusions, etc. of BhartiAxa Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans are mentioned in detail below. Refer our site www.policycorner.in for more information regarding Bharti AXA General Insurance Plans.
What are the Features & Benefits of Bharti AXA Motor Insurance Policy?
- The Policyholder can enjoy the services at 2,000+ cashless network garages across India.
- It provides 24×7 Claim assistance and easy claim settlement process.
- You can get No Claims Bonus (NCB) of up to 50% on Two wheeler insurance renewal from Bharti AXA or other insurers.
- Under this plan, the insured should not bother about annual renewals.
- Offers Cashless servicing across India through Cashless Garage network.
- Basic Insurance Cover:
- It protects your vehicle by providing cover in the case of theft, robbery, accident, fire, etc.
- The policy also takes care of all Third Party Liabilities in the case of injury or damage to the 3rd party or property.
- In the event of death or permanent disability of the driver in an accident, insurance cover provided can go up to an amount of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Basic Insurance Cover + Personal Accident Cover: Under this, the insured can get an extra Personal Accident cover along with all benefits of Basic Insurance cover for both the passengers. In the event of death/ permanent total disablement, the company provides a remuneration of Rs. 1 Lakh per rider.
- Upto 3 years Renewal Free Insurance: The Two Wheeler Long Term Package Policy of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company gives you three years of renewal-free insurance and lets you save on premiums in the process.
Inclusions of Bharti AXA GI Bike Insurance Policy
The Coverages of Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy are
Any damage or loss to the Two Wheeler due to
- Earthquake, Flood, Fire, Explosion, Self-ignition or Lightning, Typhoon/ hurricane/ storm, Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Frost, landslide and rockslide.
- Accident, Terrorism, Riots and Strikes.
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift.
- Accident by external means.
Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver
Compensation will be given to the death of driver and passengers due to a violent accident while travelling in the vehicle and while getting into or getting down from the Two Wheeler.
Legal troubles due to Third Party Bodily Injury
Bharti AXA two wheeler Insurance plan will take care of the compensation for damages or legal issues that cause bodily injury or death to another person by a Two wheeler accident.
Property Damage Legal problems
Compensation for loss or liability to other’s property (third party property) will be taken care by Bharti AXA Two-wheeler Insurance plan, subject to the limits mentioned in the policy.
Exclusions of Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
There are still some exclusions that are not covered under this Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy. They are
- Common wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Loss or damage due to the depreciation of the vehicle.
- Electrical & Mechanical breakdown.
- Damage or Loss incurred outside the geographical area of India.
- The Loss or damage caused when driving under intoxication.
- Loss or damage due to nuclear risks.
- The Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with restrictions as to use.
- Loss or damage caused by an unauthorised person without a valid driving license.
Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Policy Buying Procedure
The online advantage enables you to buy the policy through web instantly, save time and save money. The Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy buying procedure is available here. The Buying process of Bike Insurance policy is very simple if you have all the information regarding documents with you. Before buying the Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance, read the Plan details carefully. The Appointee can buy the Bhartiaxa Bike Insurance Plan in two ways either offline or online. For offline Process, Visit the nearest Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Branch Office. For Online Process, refer the Official Website and fill the application form or proposal form for the relevant policy.
Documents required to Buy BhartiAxa Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Registration number.
- Engine no.
- Chassis number.
- Month and year of vehicle manufacture.
- Date and city of purchase of the policy.
- Previous policy number if you are holding any.
- Insured Address, Phone no, and Email id.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
Claim Process of Bharti AXA 2 Wheeler Insurance Plan
The Policyholder can claim the Insurance plan offered by the Bharti AXA General Insurance Company. First of all, to intimate a claim, you have to call the Toll free Helpline no. 1800 103 2292 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a claim registration number for all future reference. The insured need to submit the claim documents to the help desk of the company. You have to take your vehicle to any of our authorised network garages for repair using Garage locator. The Claim will be settled as soon as possible if you have submitted all the required documents. Therefore, Let us have a look at the documents required. So, to Claim the Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy, you have to carry the following documents.
- Claim form completely filled with a signature of the insured person.
- Original and Self-attested photocopy of RC book for verification.
- Original and Selfattested photocopy of license for verification.
- Police FIR ( In the case of Third Party property damage /Death / Body Injury).
- Take the vehicle to the preferred garages along with the required documents.
- Estimation for repairs from the repairer where the vehicle is to be repaired.
- Repair Bills and payment receipts.
- Claims Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher if you have availed cashless facility at Bharti AXA preferred garage.
How can I renew Bhartiaxa Two Wheeler Insurance online?
Bharti AXA Tw0 wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal process is possible in two ways, i.e., offline and online. For offline renewal, you have to visit the Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Branch Office within the grace period. The Policyholder should fill the corresponding forms regarding the policy and make payment. The Renewal process of Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Policy through Offline is a time taking process. So to reduce the effort and save the customer’s time, the company has introduced online renewal process.
Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process
- Visit the official website of the Bharti AXA General Insurance company.
- Select the Two Wheeler Insurance plans and click on Renew Policy.
- Enter your Policy details and tap on Proceed button.
- Pay your premium through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Take the printout of the payment receipt.
- With this, your renewal process has completed.
Bharti AXA GI Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator is used to calculate the premium amount that has to be paid to get all the benefits available under this policy. The Bharti AXA Bike Insurance Premium Calculator is available on the official website.
Depreciation cover under Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
Subject to the deduction for depreciation, the rates are mentioned below in respect of parts replaced
- For all rubber/ Nylon/ Plastic parts, tyres, tubes, batteries and air bags – 50%.
- Fibreglass components – 30%.
- For all parts made of glass – Nil.
For more details regarding the policy, download the Bharti AXA GI Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Wording here.