Check Canara HSBC Online Payment steps for the premium payment, renewal, and to buy a new Canara HSBCOBC Policy. Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance provides the online facility for the customers who want to make the payment through online. Based on the process of the company to the customers, we have provided a pictorial representation of the process. So go through the following steps for detailed information.
Canara HSBC Online Payment
In previous days Canara HSBC OBC Policy Payment is a lengthy and time-consuming procedure. The insured has either visit the nearest branch office or to keep in touch with the Canara HSBC Agent to know the buy the policy and pay the premium. With time Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company has also developed, it offers a broad range of services to its policyholder convenience. The customer can pay the CanaraHSBCOBC Online Payment anywhere and anytime. Canara HSBC OBC Insurance Company provides the premium payment through online and offline mode. The Corporation has given the different processing steps for Online Payment to New and Registered users. Online Portal of Canara Life Insurance is to check the online premium payment, renewal of the Policy, etc. Review the steps for Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance so that you can make your premium payment for renewal or buy a new policy.
Steps to Canara HSBC OBC Online Premium Payment
- Go to the official website www.canarahsbclife.com.
- At the right side of the homepage, you will find login & Register option.
- Click on it.
- A new web page will display on your screen.
- Two options like Existing Users and New Users will be displayed.
- Click on Register Now or Click on Login.
- It will redirect to a new webpage which
- At the bottom of the page, you will get “Register Now”.
- In the next page, you will get Client Register Form.
- Fill the details and Click on Register now option.
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Online Payment for Non-Registered Users
Canara Online Payment Service can be used by all Customers. Customers of Canara HSBC OBC can pay the Premium online by logging into the official site or by using Canara Insurance Quick Payment Service. The Quik Pay is a very easy Step to Pay the Insurance Premium Online.
- Visit the Official site.
- At the right side corner of the page, you can get Manage policy.
- When you are moving your mouse, you will find pay the premium option.
- Click on it.
- You will get a new web page.
- You can make the payment only in 5 steps.
Fill the Details
- Enter Client Id and Date of Birth to log in.
Choose the policy
Life Assured should choose the policy/ plan for which he/she wants to make the payment.
Choose the Payment Mode
Canara HSBC OBC has provided online facility to make the payment. Select the payment mode like Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.
Make the Payment
You can use Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card to pay the premium of Canara HSBC OBC Policy. At last, click on Submit.
Take the Receipt
After successful completion of payment, take the receipt of payment for future reference.
How to buy Canara HSBCOBC New Policy?
The policyholder can make the premium payment through buying a new policy. Here we have provided the steps to buy a new policy of Canar HSBC OBC Life Insurance. So check the complete steps so that you can buy online without any complications.
- Visit the official site.
- Canara HSBC OBC provides various plans to the customers to support their family financially.
- Click on any one policy according to your need.
- For eg, click on the e-smart policy.
- You will get a new webpage.
- After clicking on “Buy Online” option, you will redirect to a web page.
- Calculate the premium.
- fill the mandatory details to buy the new policy.
- Make the payment.
- At last, you should submit the required Documents.
- Once you fill the application form, you can make the Canara HSBC Online Payment