Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy provides comprehensive cover for you and your family when you are in trips. Despite of all that careful planning, there may be some unforeseen events beyond your control. It covers you against medical and other financial emergencies during your abroad trips. Therefore Cholamandalam MS Insurance company provided Travel insurance either you travel overseas, with family or business associates, since you would certainly want your trip to be as per your plan. Therefore, one can travel in peace anywhere in the world with Chola MS General Travel Insurance Policy.
Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy Review
Chola MS General Insurance Company offers a wide range of general insurance plans such as Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Personal Accident & Home Insurance to cover all types of customers. A good Travel Insurance policy provides a complete protection against loss incurred as a result of lost baggage or documents, trip interruptions due to flight delays or a sudden illness during a trip. Chola MS Travel Insurance plan takes care of you while you are away from home regardless of whether you are on business or leisure trip.
Cholamandalam Travel Insurance offers a wide range of travel insurance products that are mainly designed for the people who are travelling overseas. Its primary aim is to provide the best coverage to their customers and help them in other countries and make their trip freely and safely. Chola MS Travel Insurance Plan make sure your trips are relaxed, comfortable and free of any kind of stress that may ruin your travel plans.
Chola MS Travel Insurance Plans
The Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy offers a customised and specially designed insurance plan in India. Chola MS Travel Policy suits all your travel based insurance requirements.
- Domestic Travel Insurance Policy.
- Overseas Travel Protection Policy.
- Student Travel Protection Plan.
Domestic Travel Insurance Policy
Domestic Travel Insurance is a policy that covers the medical expenses due to any illness or loss of Babbage or in case, of unexpected death or permanent disability or travel delays. Also for permanent disability and death and personal liability.
Coverages offered in Corporate Travel Days are:
- Travel expenses coverage if the travelling employee needs to be replaced by another employee.
- Door-to-door personal accident cover for employees from their residence to the airport or from the airport to their residence, within India.
Chola Overseas Travel Protection Policy
Chola Overseas Travel Protection Policy offers the comprehensive coverages for medical expenses overseas, travel delays, loss of Babbage, hijack & loss of passport/ travel documents, and evacuation to India. Senior Citizens within the age group of 61 to 70 years can also be covered under a specific plan under this Policy. The coverages and benefits are available under this policy.
Coverages offered in Overseas Travel Protection Plan are:
- If the International driving license is lost during the overseas travel, expenses related to the process of obtaining a duplicate license are covered.
- Coverage offered via sum insured for each day that travel is disrupted as a result of the hijack of the aircraft for more than 12 hours.
- This policy cover for permanent total disability or death during travel from the residence to the airport or from the airport to the residence within India.
Chola Student Travel Protection Plan
Chola Student Travel Protection Plan is a policy that provides the medical treatments, study interruptions, and expenses for loss of passport. The coverages and benefits are available under this policy.
Coverages offered in Student Travel Protection Policy are:
- Bail amount coverage applicable if arrested or detained by the police or judicial authorities for any offence while abroad.
- If your studies are interrupted on account of medical grounds or due to death of an immediate family member or the sponsor, Chola MS will reimburse the non-refundable portion of the tuition fee for the remaining part of the current school semester.
- In case of accidental death of the sponsor, Chola MS will reimburse the tuition fee for the remaining part of the education
Chola MS Travel Insurance Features and Benefits
The Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy offers various Travel Insurance Plans for Individuals, family, and students. This company take care of all your requirements so that you can carry on with your trip safely and peacefully. For all these Travel Insurance Plans, there are some standard benefits, as given below.
- Provides 24×7 emergency assistance, For international travel claims.
- No health checkups are required for the policy.
- Cashless hospitalisation and claims.
- Covers Emergency medical expenses incurred due to illness or accidents during the trip.
- This policy covers expenses of repatriating to India, in case, of the death of the insured overseas.
- Compensation, if the aircraft is delayed for more than 12 hours from the original scheduled departure time.
- Expenses incurred in obtaining a new passport.
- Compensation for permanent loss of checked-in baggage.
- In case, of a financial emergency due to theft, a fixed sum is paid as emergency assistance up to the limits specified in the policy.
- Hijack distress allowance.
Cholamandalam Travel Insurance Policy Coverages
The Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy offers coverages as given below. Although cover will vary depending on the plan you choose.
- This Travel insurance covers any unforeseen expenditure that occurs as a result of an emergency medical situation during the overseas trip, includes emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains.
- Covers Dental treatment, A separate benefit in addition to the medical expenses limit.
- Compensation offered in the event of permanent loss of all luggage while still in the custody of the airline.
- Loss of passport compensation for reasonable expenses arising out of the process of getting a duplicate passport.
- The plan includes cover for Permanent total disability and death during overseas travel.
- Cover for legal liability incurred by the policyholder towards a third party, either regarding injury or damage to property.
- Loss of insured funds, or robbery or theft during the overseas trip.
- The Amount spent on meals and lodging arising out of a delay in the travel of more than 12 hours. If such expenses are not covered by the airline.
Chola MS General Insurance Travel Plan Exclusions
Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy exclusions provided below:
- The treatments that might be the key reason or one of the reasons for the overseas travel.
- Any treatment delayed, according to the attending doctor and the foreign administrator, till the policyholder returns to India.
- War, invasion, civil war, the act of foreign enemies, arrest or detainment due to the order of any public local authority or government; and acts of terrorism, except of Hijack Relief.
- Any reckless, intentional or criminal activity, use or abuse of alcohol and drugs, or attempted suicide.
- Participation in the air force, military or naval operations, either as a military exercise or as war games, or actual engagement with a foreign or domestic enemy.
- Pregnancy /pregnancy check-ups /termination of pregnancy or any complications arising out of these.
- HIV, AIDS and all related medical conditions.
- Losses caused by attempted or participation by the policyholder in illegal activities or actual violation of the law, including resisting arrest.
Cholamandalam Travel Insurance Policy Online Renewal Procedure
Chola MS General Insurance renewal possible in two ways, either through offline or online. For offline renewal, insured must visit the Chola MS General Insurance Branch Office within the grace period. Insured should fill the corresponding forms regarding the policy and make a payment. Offline Insurance renewal process is a time taking process. To make renewal process easy Cholamandalam General Insurance company offers an Online renewal option. The Travel Insurance renewal through online, an easy process compared to the offline process. Chola MS General Insurance company assists you to renew your Insurance Policy through online.
Chola MS Insurance Travel Connect Policy Premium Calculator
The Cholamandalam Premium Calculator is to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any policy. This Chola MS Insurance premium calculator is used to estimate the benefits offered by the Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy. The Calculator provision helps the policyholder to calculate the premium and amount paid to the insured after maturity. The Premium Calculator useful for the insured to calculate their Maturity amount and premium amount. The Travel Insurance Premium Calculator is available on the official website. Therefore, the data required for calculating premium amount using following details:
- Enter Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number and email.
- Policy term.
- Sum Assured.
Chola MS Travel Insurance Plan Buying Process
The Chola MS Travel Insurance Policy purchasing process is available here. Before buying the Travel Insurance, read the Plan details carefully. The Insured can buy this Plan either in online mode or offline mode. For offline mode, Visit the nearest Chola MS General Insurance Branch Office. Also, you can buy from the authorised agent. For Online buying, go to the Official Website. Calculate the premium using the Premium Calculator of Chola MS Insurance Company and buy online. The documents for the offline process are
- Proposal Form with the Photograph.
- Age proof of the General assured.
- Nominee & General Assured Address Proof.
Cholamandalam Travel Insurance Claim Procedure
The Policyholder can claim the Insurance plan offered by the Chola MS General Insurance Company. First of all, to claim, you have to intimate the Chola MS General Insurance company about the damages or losses related to the loss of baggage/ missing of flight through Toll Free Numbers. In the case facing injuries or illness, the nominee can claim for the expenses. The insured need to submit the claim documents to the company. Consequently, they will claim immediately after they get injured or Baggage Loss.
- Original policy Bond/ Document.
- Discharge form.
- NEFT Payout Form.
- Cancel check or Bank Passbook xerox.
- Proof of Accident and Disability.
- Death certificate ( If in the case of the eventual death of the Life Insured).