Having Health Insurance provides many benefits for You and Your Family. Even if you are in good health, you never know when you might have an accident or get sick. Nowadays the cost of Hospitalisation increases in a way which we can’t imagine. CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Company offers various Medical Insurance plans to protect you and your family from financial losses. By Buying these CIGNA TTK Health Plans, you get a free preventive care, like vaccines, screenings, and some check-ups, even before you meet your deductible. Therefore, the people who want to invest their Money for the TTK Health Insurance Policy can check the Benefits, Features, Buying Process, Claim Process, Premium Calculator, Online Renewal Process, etc.
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance
The CIGNA TTK General Insurance offers the best Health Insurance plans in India, along with Home Insurance plans, Motor Insurance Plan and Travel Insurance plans. The Medical Insurance or Health Insurance Plans offer the Health Coverage for Group, individuals, family, senior citizens, and Personal Accident plans. The CIGNA TTK is one of the Best General Insurance Company in the India. TTK Health plans are applicable for the both Men & women at any age. The CIGNA TTK General Health plans offers health care of the dependent children & parents of the life assured. The Religare offers Six different Mediclaim plans with the different attractive benefits & features. So, You have to select the required health insurance policy based on your requirement. You can also buy the CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Plans through Online. Therefore check the details before buying. We have given whole information regarding TTK Medical Insurance Policies.
Key Features and Benefits of CIGNA Health Insurance Plans
- In-Patient Hospitalisation – This Policy covers the Medical Expenses like Room rent, ICU charge, surgeon’s fees, nursing, anaesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, and medicines, etc.
- Pre-Hospitalization – It Covers the Expenses up to 60 days before your hospitalisation.
- Post-Hospitalization – It Covers the Expenses up to 90 days after your Discharge.
- Day Care Treatment – Provides the medical expenses (for day care treatment) for less than 24 hours for certain procedures like dialysis, radiation therapy, cataract surgery among others.
- Domiciliary Treatment – Covers the Expenses of Treatment at Home.
- Ambulance Cover – covers the ambulance expenses up to 2000 rupees every time you get hospitalised.
- Donar Expenses
- Worldwide Emergency Cover – It will cover your medical expenses abroad on the reimbursement basis.
- Health Maintenance Benefit – It provides reimbursement of Rs.2000/- each year to cover out-patient expenses such as doctor’s consultation, pharmacy expenses or diagnostic tests, alternative forms of medicines (AYUSH), etc.
- Health Checkup – This CIGNA TTA Health Insurance provides a comprehensive health check-up for all insured persons above 18 years after each renewal.
- Cumulative Bonus for No Claims – It will increase the sum insured by 5% for each claim free year upto a maximum of 100%.
- Portability – Policy Holder can port their existing health insurance policy to the ProHealth Insurance policy.
- Income Tax Benefits – Buyer can the Tax benefits as per u/s 80D as per IT Act 1961. For premiums paid in cash, Tax benefit u/s 80D will not be applicable.
Cancellation/Claim – You can place a request for cancellation any time during the term of the policy. Finally, the Company will refund the premium on the short period basis.
CIGNA TTK Health Plans Coverage/Inclusions
- Sum insured options: Rs. 2.5 lakhs, 3.5 lakhs, 4.5 lakhs, 5.5 lakhs, 7.5 lakhs, and 10 lakhs
- Entry age: The minimum entry age is 91 days for children and 18 years for adults. Under this policy, there is no maximum age limit for entry
- Lifetime Renewal: The plan provides lifetime renewal opportunity.
- Medical Check Up: It depends on the age and the sum insured opted for.
- Policy period: Policy Holders can choose the policy period between 1 year, 2 years and 3 years term.
- Family discount: Covers the 10% discount on the premium amount for more than 2 family members under a single individual policy.
- Long term discount: Provides 7.5% discount for selecting a 2-year single premium policy and 10% for selecting a 3-year single premium policy.
- Pre-existing diseases Waiting Period: Covers the Pre-existing diseases after 48 months of continuous coverage under this plan.
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Policy Exclusions
- Pre-existing diseases
- HIV/AIDS and Related Illnesses
- Genetic disorders
- Mental disorders
- Suicide Attempt
- Drug abuse
- Any loss resulting from childbirth or pregnancy
- Intentional self-injury and acts of self-destruction
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance ADD-ON
Critical Illness ADD-ON:
- This TTK Medical Insurance Policy provides add-on benefit for the Persons between 18 to 65 years.
- The Company will give a lump sum amount equal to Sum Insured in the case of the first diagnosis of the covered critical illnesses.
- In A case of a family floater policy provides for 100% reinstatement of Sum Insured once during the lifetime of the policy for the other person covered.
Various Plans of CIGNA TTK Medical Insurance
CIGNA TTK Insurance Company provides Six types of Medical Insurance Plans which cover both individuals and their families. The features, benefits, coverage and important terms and conditions of each policy are given below.
- ProHealth Insurance Protect Plan
- Lifestyle Protection – Critical Care Plan
- ProHealth Insurance Plus Plan
- Global Health Group Policy
- ProHealth Insurance Preferred Plan
- ProHealth Insurance Premier Plan
1. CIGNA TTA ProHealth Insurance Protect Plan
CIGNA TTA Protect Plan provides an insurance coverage of up to Rs. 10 lakhs for individuals and families. This Pro Health Insurance has been designed to provide comprehensive coverage for treatment of diseases leading up to and during hospitalisation.UIN – IRDAI/HLT/CTTK/P-H/V.II/390/15-16. Protect your health in a SMART way.
- Save upto 30% of premium through various discounts
- More coverage including OPD and 100% Restoration of Sum Insured
- Additional non-reducing Cumulative Bonus
- Reduction of renewal premium upto 10% with Healthy Rewards
- Total protection through Protective Healing and ProActive Living
2. CIGNA Lifestyle Protection – Critical Care Plan
Lifestyle Protection – Critical Care Plan is a meticulously thought out plan that begins by helping you stay healthy, and covers you for the most unanticipated eventualities. This CIGNA Health Insurance Plan offers the following the features, benefits and coverages.
Coverages of Lifestyle Protection – Critical Care Plan
- Covers 15 Critical Illnesses under this Basic plan
- Covers 30 Critical Illnesses under the Enhanced plan
- Wide range of Sum Insured options
- Medical Second Opinion from specialists – You can get benefit of a second option for selecting Network Hospital
- Customised Online Wellness Programs – This Policy consists of online programs like Health Risk Assessment, Lifestyle Management Programs, Nutrition Programs and access to health articles
- Lump Sum or Staggered Claim Payout Options
Critical Illnesses Covered under this CIGNA Health Plan:
CIGNA TTK Lifestyle Protection-Critical Care covers upto 30 critical illnesses. This Basic Medical Cover Plan covers first 15 Illnesses and Enhanced Plan covers all 30 Critical Illnesses.
- Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplant
- permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cancer of specific severity
- First Heart Attack – of Specific Severity
- Open Chest CABG
- Open Heart Replacement or Heart Valves Repair
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- Loss of Hearing
- Loss of Sight
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Aplastic Anaemia
- End Stage Lung Disease
- End Stage Liver Failure
- Major Burns
- Fulminant Hepatitis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Apallic Syndrome
- Parkinsons Disease
- Medullary Cystic Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Loss of Speech
- Systemic Lupus Erythematous
3. CIGNA TTK ProHealth Insurance Plus Plan
The ProHealth Insurance Plus Policy provides an insurance coverage ranging from Rs. 4.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs. It covers all hospitalisation expenses such as treatment costs, diagnostics, drugs and accommodation charges. Pre & Post Hospitalization expenses are also covered under this CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Plan UIN – IRDAI/HLT/CTTK/P-H/V.II/390/15-16. It Provides various discounts to save premium upto 30%
- Additional non-reducing Cumulative Bonus
- Live worry free with Protective Healing & ProActiv Living
- Use Healthy Rewards to reduce renewal premium upto 10%
- Extra coverage with Smart Restoration and Maternity Expenses
4. CIGNA TTK ProHealth Insurance Preferred Plan
This Preferred Health Insurance plan has been designed to take care of all your hospitalisation related worries with power packed benefits. Under this Policy, the Sum Insured option ranges from Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakhs. This is the UNIQUE Health Protection Policy UIN – IRDAI/HLT/CTTK/P-H/V.II/390/15-16
- Unmatched benefits with Smart Restoration and Maternity expenses
- Non-reducing Cumulative Bonus of 10% every claim free year
- Immediate OPD coverage with Health Maintenance Benefit upto Rs.15,000
- Quality Care with Protective Healing and ProActiv Living
- Use Healthy Rewards to reduce renewal premium upto 10%
- Emergency Worldwide cover upto Sum Insured
5. CIGNA TTK ProHealth Insurance Premier Plan
This Premier Medical Insurance policy provides a high insurance coverage of 100 Lakhs with world class end to end benefits from in-hospital to home care. In addition to that, CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Plan includes a Worldwide Emergency Cover up to full Sum Insured. UIN – IRDAI/HLT/CTTK/P-H/V.II/390/15-16. This is the WORLD class health protection which provides
- Wholesome benefits with Worldwide protection
- One of its kind plans with Health Maintenance Benefit upto Rs. 15,000
- Reduce your renewal premium upto 10% with Healthy Rewards
- Live worry free with Protective Healing and ProActiv Living
- Dual benefit of Maternity and Newborn baby expenses upto Rs.100,000
6. Cigna TTK Lifestyle Protection-Accident Care Plan
Cigna TTK Lifestyle Protection-Accident Care Policy provides a comprehensive coverage that protects your family’s financial health in case of unfortunate events like accidental death or disablement including loss of employment cover and fund education benefits. Under this Protection-Accident Care Plan, there are optional covers like Temporary Total Disablement, Burns Benefit, Broken Bones Benefit and Coma Benefit. We have Three Sub Plans Under this Medical Health Insurance Policy.
Basic Cover (Plan A): It Covers Accidental Death, Emergency Ambulance Cover, Funeral Expenses.
Plan B(Enhanced Cover): Accidental Death, Permanent Total Disablement, Education Fund, Emergency Ambulance Cover, Funeral Expenses.
Plan C(Comprehensive Cover): Covers Accidental Death, Permanent Total Disablement, Permanent Partial Disablement, Education Fund, Emergency Ambulance Cover, Orphan Benefit, Loss of Employment, Funeral Expenses.
How to Buy CIGNA TTK Medial Insurance?
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Plans can purchase through in two ways either online or Offline. Policy Holder can buy the TTK Best Health Insurance Policy from official websitewww.cignattkinsurance.in by entering your Information. You can also buy the CIGNA Health Insurance Plans by visiting the nearest CIGNA TTK General Insurance Branch Office or, from the Agent of CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Company. The List of documents required for buying the TTK Health Plans are
- Proposal Form/ Application form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Policy Claim Process
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Company provides the best Claim Services which ensures that all settlements are just and timely. The Life Assured can claim a CIGNA Medical Plan in two ways.
- Cashless Claim Process
- Reimbursement Claim Process
Cashless Claim Process
- Please contact the toll-free number: 1-800-10-24462 (1-800-10-CIGNA).
- If you join at the Network Hospital, You should carry your CignaTTK health card and valid photo ID.
- The network hospital will send the preauthorization request form to the Company which consists of medical history, and estimated treatment cost.
- Then the Company will contact the Network Hospital.
- Once the Hospitalisation is done, The Management of the hospital will send the original claim documents to the company.
- After that, the claim will be assessed by the CIGNATTK and will pay the medical expenses to the network hospital.
Reimbursement Claim Process
- If the Life Insured is aware of the hospitalisation in advance, Please contact the toll-free number: 1-800-10-24462 (1-800-10-CIGNA).
- Policy Holder can take the treatment at the Hospital and settle all expenses related to hospitalisation and collect all the reports like original hospital bill, receipts, discharge summary, investigation reports at the time of Discharge.
- Download the Claim form from the official site and Submit the claim documents at nearest CIGNATTK branch or Corporate. The documents should be submitted within 15 days from discharge from the hospital.
- If you provided sufficient Documents, the the company would approve your claim. Otherwise, they will contact you for additional documents.
- The company will pay the payment of the reimbursement claim to the policyholder through either EFT or cheque/DD.
- Finally, They will Claim your Policy based the Terms and Conditions.
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Premium Calculator
CIGNA Medical Insurance Premium Calculator is used to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any policy. This CIGNA TTK Health Insurance premium calculator is used to estimate the benefits offered by the TTK Health Insurance Plans. The CIGNA Calculator provision helps policyholder to calculate the premium and amount paid to the insured after maturity. For every General Insurance, Premium Calculator is useful for the insured to calculate their Maturity amount and premium amount. You can get the Premium Calculator at the Official site. You need to enter the below fields to get the Premium and other benefits calculation.
- Enter Name.
- Mobile number.
- Mail id.
- Date of Birth.
- Policy term.
- Sum Assured.
CIGNA TTK Health Insurance Plan Online Renewal Process
The policy term of CIGNATTK Insurance Plans is 1 year. Each of the CIGNA Health Insurance policy provides the lifelong renewal facility. After the completion of the policy term, if you want to continue the policy you can renew the CIGNA TTK Health Medical Insurance plan. You can renew the Insurance through Online or Offline. If you want to renew through offline you have to visit the nearest CIGNA TTK Insurance Branch office. This is a time taking process so it is better to follow the online renew process. The online procedure to renew the CIGNA TTK Health Insurance is as follows.
- Visit the official website www.cignattkinsurance.in
- On the top menu, you can find the ‘Renew Now’ option.
- Click on that and enter the Policy Number and other required details like DOB, if any.
- Click on Submit Button and make the TTK Health Insurance Renewal.