Check the complete details of DHFL Pramerica Health Plan online. DHFL Pramerica Dengue Shield is a fixed benefit individual health Insurance plan. It is designed to secure the lives of the policyholder. To avoid the financial impact of dengue during illness and recovery process prefer DHFL health plan. In everyone’s life uncertainty prevails. But unfortunately, people don’t plan uncertain things like sickness. Dengue sometimes leads to the death of individual as it causes a sudden decrease in platelet count. Moreover, the patient who suffers from these diseases must have noticed the strain on their physical, emotional & financial condition. A small mosquito bite can bring out a big change in your life both economically and mentally. Diseases like Dengue also put tremendous pressure and stress on a person’s life and put immediate financial stress. We can secure your financial burden due to Dengue with this special plan.
Key Features of Dengue Shield Plan:
Each and every Policy offer various unique Key Features. Before accepting any policy, the customer should check the essential character of that particular plan. So, the customer can decide whether the plan meets their requirement or not. Therefore, here we have provided the Key Features of DHFL Pramerica Health Plan. You can check the Key features of DHLF Dengue Shield Plan.
- Prompt issuance of policy: To buy this DHFL Pramerica Health Plan No lengthy paperwork is required. So, you can take this plan without any complications.
- Fixed benefits product: In this plan, there is no ambiguity on amount and extent of coverage
- Benefit on diagnosis of Dengue fever irrespective of claims made from any other existing health insurance plan
- Multiple premium payment options
- Option to cover as many as six family members in a single policy with attractive discounts available
Benefits of this Plan:
Every Insurance company offers certain advantages to the Customers. DHFL Pramerica Health Plan also provides following benefits
- On diagnosis of Dengue fever (it may be Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever/Dengue Shock Syndrome), 100% of chosen Sum Insured will be paid.
- When the platelets levels fall below 100,000 cells/ mm3.
- If the hematocrit level is more than 20% of the highest standard value
- When the Immunoglobulins/PCR test show the positive results for Dengue.
- If the physician provides a certificate for diagnosis of Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever and Dengue Shock Syndrome
The Policyholders cannot get the DHFL Pramerica Health Plan advantages in some cases. No benefit will be paid in the following cases
- The Policyholder can not get the benefits when the treatment is other than Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever and Dengue Shock Syndrome.
- When the Treatment requires less than 48 hours.
- If the Treatment requires less than 48 hours of hospitalisation.
- When the policyholder gets the treatment and diagnosis outside India
- If a physician who does not qualify within the definition of medical Practitioner gives the Dengue Fever treatment and diagnosis
- Any claim arising due to the diagnosis of Dengue Fever during the waiting period of 15 days from the date of commencement or revival, whichever is later.
|Age at entry||Minimum: 91 Days Maximum: 65 Years|
|Coverage Type in plan||Individual Cover: Single Member Family Cover: Maximum 6 members can be covered by a policy|
|Policy Term||5 years|
|Premium Payment Terms||Regular Pay, Single Pay|
|Sum Insured||Rs 25,000, Rs 40,000 or Rs 50,000|
|Premium Paying Mode||Annual, Semi-Annual and Monthly*|
Premium Calculator for DHFL Pramerica Health Plan?
The policyholder can determine the amount of Premium they should pay using the Online Calculator. To calculate the premium amount the interested individual should enter the personal details of the customer. Therefore, on our site, we have provided the list of the necessary details. Check the DHFL Pramerica Health Plan premium calculator details here
- E-mail id
How to Buy DHFL Health Plans?
This DHFL policy does not require any lengthy paperwork. The interested customer should fill a simple application form and a declaration form. The disclosure form should confirm that you are currently not suffering from Dengue fever or showing symptoms of Dengue fever or have suffered from the same in the past one month. This plan is available at our branches, and you can also buy it online
- You can buy it for yourself, or you can cover your family members in the same policy under Family Cover option. This plan has a maximum limit of 6 members. All the family members can be included in one Policy with attractive discounts.
- Each member will be subjected to a separate Sum Insured. The Premium amount will be charged for each member separately.
- The policyholder can choose the Sum Insured from Rs 25,000, Rs 40,000 or Rs 50,000. Only one policy per Life Insured is allowed. The Family includes spouse, children, parents, mother-in-law and father-in-law of the Primary life insured.
How to Claim for the DHFL Dengue Shield Plan?
DHFL offers a very simple claim process for the ease of customers. So, check the hassle free claim process here on our site. DHFL claim process is a two step method. The steps are
- Intimate the claim
- Submit the documents
To claim the policy online, visit the official site of DHFL and click on the Claim Now option. Enter your policy number, Date of Birth and click on the ‘Next’ button. Write the exact reason for the claim in the 2nd step. In the final step submit the required documents. Therefore, you have completed the claiming process and wait for the benefits.
Other Important Terms:
After commencement or revival of the policy, DHFL Pramerica Health Plan offers a waiting period of 15 days. Within the waiting period, Under this policy, The Company will not provide any claim arising due to diagnosis
The Policy purchased under Single Premium mode will immediately acquire the surrender value. The Policy surrender value is calculated as 50% of Single Premium paid * (An Unexpired coverage term in the completed months/60). There is no surrender value available on the plans under regular premium payment mode.
For the DHFL Pramerica Health Plan holders, the Company will offer a discount of 5% on the first year premium. It is so if you are an existing policyholder and Regular Premium and 2% in case of Single Premium for policies. The Company shall also offer the premium discount to DHFL group employees. The discount offered under the Family cover option shall be given to each of the member covered under the option including the primary policyholder.
The Revival of a lapsed policy is available with this DHFL Pramerica Health Plan. The restoration period is up to 2 years from the date of first unpaid premium. The revival of the policy is subjected to the Board approved underwriting policy, as applicable from time to time. The Company reserves the right to obtain additional information before reviving the Policy. The company can also have the right to decide revival of the Policy. The insured should pay all outstanding premiums due till the proposed date of recovery together with any applicable interest.
Based on the corresponding rates, The policyholder should pay the unpaid premiums upon revival. That means the original premium amount for the period and revised premium amount for the period from the date of revision of premium rates until the time of revival. The rate of interest shall be reset on an annual basis at the beginning of every financial year. It would be determined based on the average of 10-year G-Sec YTM plus 75 bps rounded down to 25 bps. The average of the benchmark would be considered from the previous financial year for the period.
The Tax benefits are available with DHFL Pramerica Health Plan. As per the prevailing laws Under Section 80(D) of the Income Tax Act will be available. The Tax laws are subject to change. Please consult your tax advisor for more details regarding this DHFL Pramerica Health Plan.
The DHLF Life Insurance company provides the policyholder with a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy. If the life insured, do not agree to the terms and conditions they can return the policy. If the Policyholder buys the DHFL Pramerica Health Plan through the distance marketing mode, then Freelook cancellation is 30 days. When the policyholder disagrees with any of these terms and conditions, The insured can opt to discontinue the DHLF Policy. But, the assured should mention the reasons for objection. After receiving the cancellation letter, the DHLF company will refund the premiums paid. But, the company will deduct the risk premium and any other expenses incurred by the Company on medical examination and stamp fee if any are present.
For the Policyholder, A grace period of 30 days for Regular Premium payment will be available under this Policy. The policy will be in force during this grace period. During this grace period, If the policyholder is diagnosed Positive with Dengue Fever, DHLF Life Insurance Company will pay the benefits payable. Under this Plan, after reducing the Premium due, the company will pay the benefits. In case, if any premium remains unpaid at the end of the grace period, the policy shall lapse.