In olden days, the policyholders should visit the nearest branch office or consult an Agent to know their policy details. But, nowadays all the insurance companies are providing the online services to their customers. So, By using the online methods the clients can know their policy status, pay their premiums, and renew their Policy, etc. They can also buy the new policy by getting the complete details on the official website of the company. But, to avail all these online services, the customer should possess ECGC Login Id and Password. Without User ID the customers can not access any online services. Therefore, for the convenience of the Policyholders, ECGC Ltd Company also offers Online Services.
Here, we have provided the step by Step Process of ECGC Login. Check the Complete ECGC Login Process for both New and Registered Customers. ECGC Login assists the policyholder to utilise the online services provided by the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India. ECGC Insurance Login Process is the easiest way to check the existing policy details and also to know the present status of the policy. Once the client gets the ECGC Login User ID and Password, then they can proceed to the further steps. Here we have provided the complete description of ECGC Customer Login Steps.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has various General Insurance plans. They include Motor, Health, Travel, Home Plans, etc. With the help of ECGC online portal, Login process for New Users & Registered Users can be easy. The policyholder should frequently check the ECGC Official website to know more details. The Official website of ECGC General Insurance company Login page is www.ecgc.in.
About Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Company
ECGC is abbreviated as Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. It is a corporation that is entirely owned by the Government of India. The ECGC Ltd is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The ECGC wants to keep it’s premium rates at the lowest level for the convenience of ECGC Exporters. ECGC is an export promotion Organisation, wants to improve the aggressive capacity of Indian exporters by giving them credit insurance. ECGC provides the credit risk insurance to the exporters to prevent their losses while exporting their goods and services. The ECGC also gives the export credit insurance to various banks and financial institutions. It facilitates the exporters to give extra assistance to them. It provides the insurance protection to all the exporters against payment risks.
ECGC Insurance Company has started the ECGC online portal for the satisfaction of their policyholders. The company is providing the Online services. This includes paying of ECGC Policy Premium Amount online, ECGC policy renewal and can also to know their existing policy status. To utilise any of these services, the customer should have to Login to the ECGC official website. For ECGC Login, the policyholder should have User ID and Password. For more details, the client can check the ECGC Official Website regularly. The official website of ECGC is www.ecgc.in.
ECGC Login for Registered Customers
The clients can login to the Official Website only after they create Login and password. So, Check out the simple steps to Create Login and password. The clients who have already registered can also refer this to know the process to renew, pay the premium etc. The policyholders can regain their Password or User Id if they forget them. Here We have provided the detailed pictorial representation to retrieve the Password and Username. Check it out here.
For ECGC Login, here we are providing the login steps for the comfort of the insured.
- Log into the official site of ECGC Limited.
- On the homepage, you can see the Customer Login Options in the centre of the page.
- Place the cursor on the Customer Login Option.
- There you can find Exporters, Bankers options.
- Here we have highlighted the Customer login option for your reference.
- Click on the exporter option.
- Soon after you click on the ‘Exporters’ option, the customer will go to a new Login page as shown below.
- In that page, Fill in the Exporters Login Details.
- Enter your User Id and Password to login.
- Then, Press on the Sign in option below.
- Now, the ECGC policyholder can check the further details using this ECGC Login.
- Now you can check your policy Status, Pay Your Premiums, etc.
How to replace your old password with a New One?
We all know that the Client should hold their personal User Id and Password to utilise the online services. But what should we do if we forget the ECGC Login password? No need to worry. Here we have provided the complete stepwise procedure to get a new password. So, check them if you are in need.
- Log into the ECGC Official Site.
- On the home page of ECGC, there is an option “customers Login’
- Put the cursor on the option.
- There you can find two different options.
- They are Exporters Login and Bankers Login.
- Select the Exporters Login option. you will be directed to a new login page.
- So, there click on the Chang Password option.
- Soon after clicking on the ‘Change Password’, the customer will be sent to a new page ‘Change Password’ page as given below.
- In that page, Some blank spaces are given. The customer should fill in the details to get a new password.
- There will be details like User ID, Current Password, New Password.
ECGC General Insurance Login Steps for New Users
The clients should register online to access any of the online facilities of ECGC. The Registration process is mandatory for ECGC Insurance Customer Login. Therefore, Here we are providing the Stepwise procedure to register.
- Visit the Official Site of ECGC GenerAal Insurance Company.
- In the homepage of the ECGC Limited, you can see the option Customer Login.
- Place your cursor on that option.
- The customer can find 2 options Exporters and Bankers. Click on the Bankers option to create a login for you.
- On that page click on the ‘First Login’ option which is provided below.
- Just after clicking on the First Login Option, You will go to a new page i.e ‘First Time Login for policyholder’ page.
- Fill in the complete details such as User Id, Password, Policy Type, Policy number, etc.
- After filling all the required details, click on ‘Next’ option which is present just below the details on the left side.
- In the Next Page also you should fill some details.
- After completing this process, the customer will get a successful registration message.
- So, now you can avail all the online services of ECGC Company using your login Id and password.
What Should We Do if there is any Trouble during ECGC Sign in
If the customer gets any problem at the time of ECGC Login then the client should follow the following steps
- Visit the ECGC Offical Web portal
- On the Home page, Check for the Customer login option on that page.
- Click on the Customer Login Option. There you can find two other options.
- One is Bankers Login, and other is Exporters Login.
- Click on the Exporters Login.
- The customer will be sent to the new login page.
- Click on the ‘Trouble Signing in?’ option as shown in the below picture.
- The policyholder will be sent to the Trouble Sign in Page as provided below.
- Fill in the complete details in the relevant fields and click on ‘Next’ option present of the bottom left side.
- Then, the client will get a successful registration message.
- Now, the insured can Login using this retrieved User ID and Password.