Nowadays every individual wants to buy a car at any cost. The car is a valuable thing chosen by each person according to their preference. Before buying a car, the person goes through the number of advertisements to select their dream car. But it’s very difficult for the common man to purchase the vehicle with their Income. Buying the car with lakhs of the amount is not enough, safeguarding the car with the best insurance policy is important. Today there is no guaranty to the life of the person or for the car while driving. Hence many individuals are buying some Car Insurance policies. The immediate step, the Customer, must do after buying the Car is buying the best Insurance Plan. The Future Generali Car Insurance Policy provides financial cover to your car against physical damage, theft and third party liability.
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Review
Consider this, you buy a brand new car, take it out for a spin and some jerk comes and bumps you from behind. The damage done to the car will be secondary, but you would first feel as if someone has shattered your dream just in a second. At that time, the person suffers a lot to recover the damages done to the car. Then a thought comes to your mind that if you had opted for motor insurance at the time of buying, you might not suffer at this moment. If you own your car, you probably heard a little about car insurance. You also heard these words such as deductible or premium. But, do you understand the different parts of an auto insurance policy and do you know how to choose the best coverage? In this article, I suggest you in choosing the best car insurance policies.
We all are aware of the fact that life is full of unexpected happenings. The Future Generali Car Insurance Policy strives to give you complete security and protection from unpredicted accidental loss as well. Car Insurance or motor insurance covers for losses that you might incur if your car gets damaged or stolen. It is important for any policyholder to compare various auto insurance options before going for a car insurance renewal or buying a new policy. Nowadays every individual is striving to save every minute from their busy schedule. For the sake of those policyholders, Future Generali General Insurance company have given the online private car insurance policy that protects your vehicle against various types of external damages. The Key features, Renewal Process, Inclusions, Exclusions, etc. of Future Generali Four Wheeler Insurance Plans are mentioned in detail on our www.policycorner.in site.
What are the Features of Future Generali Four Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- The Insured can now opt from a range of Motor Add-ons on payment of a nominal premium.
- Personalised Service and enhanced touch points through future Xpress and Future Xpress+ claim process.
- Future Generali Car Insurance policy provides automated renewable reminder service.
- 24*7 Roadside Assistance service is available for the policyholders.
- Upto 50% discounts of your No Claim Bonus (NCB) will be offered to the insured.
FGI Car Insurance Plan Benefits
The Policyholder can avail various benefits by choosing this Future Generali Car Insurance Policy. Those benefits are
- You can get the policy instantly with cashless/ direct settlements.
- Claims survey for this FGI Car Insurance Policy is quick and easy.
- It provides accidental towing assistance (within city limits only).
- Cashless settlement in over 900+ available workshops.
- All complaints are dealt with efficiently and equitably.
- An Automated renewal reminder service is available for the customers.
Coverages of Future Generali 4 Wheeler Insurance Policy
The Inclusions of this Future Generali Motor Insurance Policy are
- Covers loss due to your Car damage
- This benefit covers any damage to your vehicle on account of any accident or theft or housebreaking.
- The Policy also covers damage caused to your vehicle on account of storms, earthquake, self-ignition, lightning, flood, fire, terrorism, and cyclone.
- Future Generali Car Insurance Policy protects you against third party liability that you may incur. This Third Party Liability is a mandatory insurance coverage for your car.
- If you are a member of recognised automobile association of India, then you can also get an additional discount.
- It also covers any accident outside the geographical area.
- You will get a discount of 2.5% on the OD premium to a maximum of 500/- if you have installed ARAI, an improved anti-theft device for your vehicle.
- A Personal Accident Cover of
- Rs. 1 lakh is available for individual owners of the car while driving. It is available only if the owner of the vehicle holds a valid driving license.
- You can also opt for a Personal Accident cover for passengers (Named or unnamed) up to a maximum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs per person.
Future Generali General Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
There are still some exclusions that are not covered under this Future Generali Car Insurance Policy. They are
- Does not cover loss/ damage caused to the vehicle and accessories if damage caused by a person who is driving the car without having a proper licence.
- The FGI Car Insurance policy does not cover the loss caused due to an individual who is driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If your vehicle is used for purposes other than those in accordance with the limitations to use.
- The Policy does not cover the loss due to general ageing of the vehicle.
- It does not cover any consequential loss and mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
Add-ons for FGI Motor Insurance Plan
The company will help the insured by bearing the discount amount under the motor comprehensive package policy.
Loss or Theft of keys:
FGI General Insurance Company will compensate you the cost to replace your Car keys and locks or locksmith charges, in case your car keys are lost or stolen.
Loss of Personal belongings:
It provides protection to your valuable belongings burgled or stolen from your locked vehicle including laptop/mobile. But it is not applicable to the valuables theft from the vehicles that are parked in non-parking zones, and unattended vehicles after an accident.
Under this Add-on, the company provides reimbursement for the cost of the tyre including air valve, bulge, puncture, bursting, cut or damage arising out of an accident.
Under this coverage, the existing NCB can be retained at the time of renewal provided that
- The vehicle should be renewed with the same company.
- Only one single claim should be submitted in the entire expiring policy period.
The company will compensate the loss to the internal child parts of the engine or gearbox of the insured vehicle due to accidental means arising out of
- Water ingression.
- Leakage of lubricating oil.
Return to invoice:
- This cover pays the difference between the claim amount receivables under the FGI Car Insurance policy, and the purchase price of the vehicle in case vehicle incurs total loss or constructive total loss.
- For the first time, it is also paying road tax and registration charges on the insured vehicles.
- It is available to the vehicles upto three years old.
Under this cover, the company pays on a per day basis for the period when your vehicle is undergoing repairs on account of an accident.
Future Generali Motor Insurance Policy Buying Procedure
Legally, no motor vehicle is allowed for driving on the road without valid insurance. Hence, it is mandatory to get at least third party cover for your vehicle. So, better buy the insurance policy for your brand new car immediately after purchasing. The Future Generali Car Insurance Plan buying procedure is available here. The Buying process of Car Insurance policy is very simple if you have all the information regarding documents with you. Before buying the Future Generali General Car Insurance, read the Plan details carefully. The Appointee can buy the Four Wheeler Insurance Plan in two ways either offline or online. For offline Process, Visit the nearest Future Generali General Insurance Company Branch Office. For Online Process, refer the Official Website and fill the application form or proposal form for the relevant policy.
Documents required to Buy FGI Four-Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Chassis Number.
- Engine Number.
- Registration number.
- Make, model and year of manufacture of your car.
- The Expiry date of your policy as on the policy copy in case you’re renewing.
- Your address, Phone number and email Id.
- Keep your RC copy by hand.
Claim Process of Future Generali Car Insurance Policy
The Policyholder can claim the Insurance plan offered by the Future Generali General Insurance Company. First of all, to intimate a claim, you have to call one of the contact numbers, i.e., 18605003333 or 1800220233. You can also SMS MOTORCLAIM to 922221110. The insured need to submit the claim documents to the help desk of the company. The Policyholder have to take the vehicle to any of the authorised network garages for repair. The company will settle the Claim within seven days if you have submitted all the required documents. Therefore, Let us have a look at the documents required. So, to Claim the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy, you have to carry the following documents.
Documents required for Own Damage Claims:
- Original policy document.
- Claim form fully filled and signed by the insured.
- A Photocopy of RC book for verification.
- Photocopy of driving license for verification.
- Estimation of loss due to the damaged vehicle.
- Photocopies of the damaged vehicle.
- Complete survey report.
- All bills and receipts (if you have repaired your vehicle from any workshop other than the Future Generali Company authorised workshop).
- Supplementary report / Re-inspection report.
- Final repair receipt / satisfaction voucher for cashless payment.
In case of theft, the documents required are
- Claim intimation.
- Original policy.
- Claim form.
- An Original registration certificate.
- Original set of keys.
- Original sales invoice & tax receipt.
- Intimation to RTO to inform that the vehicle is stolen.
- Final report.
- Transfer papers.
- Indemnity bond.
- Subrogation letter.
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Process
The Future Generali Motor Insurance Renewal process is possible in two ways, i.e., offline and online. For offline renewal, you have to visit the nearest Future Generali Insurance Company Branch Office within the grace period. The Policyholder should fill the corresponding forms regarding the policy and make payment. The Renewal process of Future Generali Four Wheeler Insurance Policy through Offline is a time taking process. So to reduce the effort and save the customer’s time, the company has introduced online renewal process.
How can I renew Future Generali Motor Insurance Policy Online?
- Visit the official website of the Future Generali General Insurance company.
- Select the Car Insurance plan.
- Go to Renew section available at the top of the home page.
- Enter your Policy number and tap on Submit button.
- Pay your premium through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Take the printout of the payment receipt.
- With this, your renewal process has completed.
FGI Car Insurance Premium Calculator
The Future Generali Four Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator is used to calculate the premium amount that has to be paid to get all the benefits based on the depreciation value and IDV value. The Future Generali General Car Insurance Policy Premium Calculator is available on the official website. The data required for calculating premium amount using Iffco Tokio Private Car Insurance Policy Maturity Calculator are Registration state of the vehicle, Type of vehicle, Model, etc.
For further details, download the Brochure of Future Generali Motor Insurance Policy.