Future Generali Pension Plans enables you to Sit Back relaxingly and Enjoy your Post Retirement Life. Future Generali Life Pension Plans provides you Guaranteed Benefits, Regular Pension along with the Life Insurance Cover. So Why are you Waiting? Go and Buy a New Future Generali Retirement Plan and Start Planning your Retired Life from Today.
Future Generali Pension Plans Review
Retirement is the Phase of your Life when you would like to Pursue New Hobbies and to do Things you always wanted to do. But with increasing Life Expectancy Rate, Rising Health Care costs, Absence of Social Security System Retirement Planning becomes Very Critical. Future Generali Life Insurance Company has introduced the Future Generali Pension Plans to Help you to Continue your Life on your way of Terms in a Joyful way with your Children, Grand Children, Colleagues, Friends, Relatives.
FGLI Life Insurance Company is Offering Two Retirement Products for its Customers like Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan, Future Generali Pension Guarantee Plan to Meet the Needs of an Indian Customers. Interested Users can Pick any one Plan according to their Need. Future Generali Pension Plans Offers you Secure future and a Joyous retirement.
Why do we need to Choose Future Generali Retirement Plans?
- FGLI Pension Plans Offers you Fixed Guaranteed Income for the rest of your Life.
- You can avail Additional Bonuses throughout the Policy Term.
- You have the Flexibility to choose Premium Payment Modes based on your Convenience.
- It ensures convenience in receiving the annuity amount by offering annuity card.
Types of Future Generali Life Pension Plans
To meet the Post Retirement Needs Future Generali Life Insurance Company Provides various Pension Plans for its Customers. The Various Pension Plans offered byFuture Generali Life Insurance Company are
- Plan1: Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan (UIN No: 133N006V02).
- Plan2: Future Generali Pension Guarantee Plan (UIN: 133N046V01).
Future Generali Life Retirement Plan Benefits & Features
Future Generali Pension Plans offers you wide Range of Benefits such as Death Benefit, Maturity Benefit, Surrender Benefit, and Tax Benefit to accumulate enough Money for Life Time. Check Benefits of various Pension Plans from below Sections.
Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan
Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan is a Traditional Non-Participating Retirement Plan. It Offers you regular Income throughout your Life. Depends on the Payment Mode you have chosen you will get annuity immediately after paying the Premium.
Benefits of FGLI Immediate Annuity Plan
Death Benefit: On Death of the Life Assured during the Policy Term Provided that Policy is in force and all Due Premiums have been Paid the Nominee will receive the Death Benefit from the Company.
- Life Annuity: The Life Assured will receive fixed Annuity for the Rest of your Life. In case of unfortunate demise of the Policyholder, the policy will terminate.
- Life Annuity with Return of Purchase Price: The Life Assured will receive fixed Annuity for the Rest of your Life. In case of unfortunate demise of the Policyholder, the purchase price is paid to the nominee and the policy terminates.
Surrender Benefit: No Surrender Benefits available under this Plan.
Maturity Benefit: No Maturity Benefit is available under this Plan.
Future Generali Immediate Annuity Policy Features
- FGLI Immediate Annuity Policy offers you Fixed Income for the rest of your Life.
- In this Plan, you have the Flexibility to choose Annuity Payment Modes.
- Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan offers an Annuity Card that ensures convenience in receiving the annuity amount.
- You have the Flexibility to choose Annuity Option between ‘Life Annuity’ and ‘Life Annuity with return of Purchase Price’.
Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan Eligibility Criteria
|Maximum Maturity Age||80 years.|
|Policy Term||Till the Annuitant is alive|
|Policy Coverage||Life Time|
For More Details regarding FGLI Immediate Annuity Plan please refer Brochure.
Future Generali Pension Guarantee Plan
Future Generali Life Pension Guarantee Plan is Retirement a plan offered FGLI Company to provide a Comfortable Retired Life. FGLI pension Guarantee Plan offers guaranteed benefits either on maturity or on an earlier unfortunate Death of the Policyholder.
Benefits of FGLI Pension Guarantee Plan
Death Benefit: On Death of the Life Assured during the Policy Term Sum of all premiums paid plus accrued compounded reversionary bonuses, if any, with a minimum guarantee of 105% of premiums paid till the date of Death will be payable as Death Benefit to the Nominee.
Maturity Benefit: On Survival of the Policyholder till the end of the Policy Term Sum Assured plus Accrued Compounded Reversionary Bonuses, if any will be payable as Maturity Benefit.
FGLI Pension Guarantee Plan Features
- On Maturity of the Policy Life Assured will receive 101% of All Premiums Paid as Guaranteed Maturity Benefit.
- You can avail Additional Bonuses throughout the Policy Term.
- You can create a savings corpus for your retirement through this Plan.
- In this Plan, you have the Flexibility to choose Premium Payment Option.
- Future Generali Non-Linked Accidental Death Rider (UIN: 133B023V01) & Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Rider (UIN:133B024V01) are available under this Plan.
Eligibility Criteria for Future Generali Pension Guarantee Policy
|Premium Payment Term||
|Policy Term||10 to 20 years.|
For More Details regarding FGLI Pension Guarantee Plan please refer Brochure.
Future Generali Life Pension Plan Premium Calculator
You can calculate the Minimum Premium that has to be Paid to take the Policy By Using the Future Generali Pension Plan Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium Paid will depend on the Sum Assured, Policy Term, Premium Payment Modes and Age of the Life Assured. You need to enter Some Basic Information like Name, Mail Id, Mobile Number, Age, Policy Term, and Minimum Sum Assured to calculate the Premium Value.
Future Generali Pension Plans Buying Process
You can Buy the Future Generali Pension Plan from the Nearest FGLI Branch Office or, from the Agent of Future Generali Life Insurance Company. You can also Download the Proposal Form from the FGLI Life Official website. The Documents required for buying Retirement Plans of FGLI are listed below.
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Medical Reports (if required).
Claim Process for Future Generali Life Retirement Plan
The Policyholder / Nominee can apply for the Claim in the case of Death or Disability Occurred due to the Sudden Accident of the Policyholder within the Policy Term or if your Policy Maturity Period completed. You can apply your Claim through online at the official website or through alternate channels such as at Branch Office, through Helpline Number, Mail Id. The Documents required in Future Generali Life Claim Process are
- Original Policy Document.
- Death Certificate Original from Municipal / Local Authorities.
- Claimant’s Statement and Claim Forms.
- Hospital Records including Discharge Summary.
- NEFT Form.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Address Proof of Nominee.
- A copy of Pass Book.
- Additional documents, in the case of death, occurred due to unnatural or accidental death.
Future Generali Pension Plans Details
Policy Loan: No Loan Facility is available under FGLI Retirement Plans.
Surrender Value: You can Surrender Policy at any time during the Policy Term only after Paying the Premiums for Three Successful years. Please Note that FGLI Immediate Annuity Pension Plan can not be Surrendered.
Free Look (Cooling Off) Period:
If the Policy Holder does not satisfied with the Terms and Conditions of the Policy, Policyholder can return the Future Generali Pension Plan within 15 Days from the date of receipt of the Policy Document and it is 30 Dyas if the Policy is bought through Distance Marketing.
Grace Period: The Grace Period of one month but not less than 30 days will be allowed for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly modes and 15 days for the Monthly Mode of Premium Payment. Grace Period is a Term when you can Pay the Due Premiums to Continue your Policy.
Policy Revival: The Future Generali Life Pension Plans can be Revived within Two years from the Date of First Unpaid Premium by Paying all Due Premium with Interest.
Exclusions: No Benefits will be Payable in case of Life Assured Commits Suicide within the Policy Term.
Taxes: As per the Current Laws, Income Tax Benefits are available under Section 80C 80CCC(1), 80D, and Section 10(10D) of Income Tax Act for this Plan.