The HDFC ERGO Online Payment Process is available on our site with complete details. By using the HDFC Online Payment Methods, the Insured can Pay the Premiums in a simple way. Therefore, we have provided you with the step by step process for Payment of Premium, to buy the Policy Online & Renew the Policy. Hence, follow the below steps and complete the Payment Process.
HDFC ERGO Online Payment Process
HDFC ERGO offers various General Insurance products for its customers which include Motor Insurance, health insurance, and various other Plans. While selecting the Policy, the Insured has to check the detailed information about that particular plan which best suits according to your requirement. The Insured can now buy the HDFC ERGO Policy Online which saves the time of the Customer. All the people are using the technology, so the HDFC General Insurance Company has introduced the Online Payment Option. Most of the Policyholders may not have knowledge of using the Internet. Therefore, our site www.policycorner.in has given step wise Process for the convenience of the Customers for HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Payment.
Once the the Policyholders got familiar with the usage of HDFC ERGO Online Payment, you can use it in more efficient way. We have explained the Each and Every Step in the Online Payment Process briefly with images. You have to check them apparently for better understanding.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Payment Usage
The Online Payment for HDFC ERGO Company is helpful in three ways for the Customers. The Complete Steps is available below for all the three different ways. Hope this article may be helpful for the Insured for buying the policy, renewal and pay the premiums online.
- While Buying the Policy online.
- Premium Payments for existing Policies.
- In the case of Policy Renewal.
Hence, we will explain clearly the steps for Online Payment Process.
How to buy the Policy using the HDFC ERGO Online Payment?
The Insured should check the below steps clearly.
- You must Visit the official website of HDFC General Insurance Company www.hdfcergo.com.
- On the Home Page, the Insured must check the Taskbar which appears as below.
- Hovering the mouse, a drop-down menu appears as displayed below.
- Select the Policy according to your need and requirement.
- For eg: Select Motor Insurance -> Private Car Insurance.
- After clicking on ‘Private Car Insurance’ Policy, a new page will appear.
- The Customer must select the Buy Now Option to buy the policy online.
- Click the Buy Now Button as shown below.
- Select the Plan you want to buy, and click on ‘Go’.
- After clicking the ‘Go’ option, you will be redirected to a new portal as shown below.
- In that new page, the Insured can see the below available form.
- You must select the Buy Insurance for New Car as displayed in the above image.
- Enter the necessary details carefully.
- After filling the complete details, click on ‘Calculate Premium’.
- The Premium Amount to be paid to buy the HDFC ERGO Plan is available for the Customer.
- Now you can pay the premium using the HDFC ERGO Online Payment by Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
HDFC ERGO Online Premium Payment for Renewal
For HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Renewal, the Insured must follow the steps available below. Because of the HDFC ERGO online Payment Service, the Renewal steps became easy for the policyholders. To Renew HDFC General Insurance policy follow the below available steps regarding HDFC EGRO Insurance Online Payment.
Steps for HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Premium Payment
- The Policyholder must log on the official website of HDFC ERGO.
- Select the Insurance Plan as available below.
- For example select the Two Wheeler Insurance Policy as shown below.
- The New Page appears on the Screen as displayed below.
- After Selecting the Plan, You must Click on Go Button.
- A new window opens on the new screen, as shown below.
- Select the Button as Renewal Insurance for HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company.
- The below page appears as shown below.
- Enter the Expiring Policy Number and click on Proceed option.
- Once the Insured enters the Policy No, we will be navigated to view the details of the Policy.
- After verifying the policy details, the payment step appears.
- We should renewal the policy by using the HDFC ERGO Online Payment by Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit card.
Once the Insured completes the Payment Steps, they will receive an SMS or Mail from the HDFC General Insurance Company regarding the Payment.
HDFC ERGO Online Payment Details
The Policyholders should follow the above steps to complete the HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Payment. Once you get used to the Online Payment, you will definitely prefer the HDFC ERGO Online Payment for Policy Buying and Renewal. This will save Valuable Time of the Customers. The Offline Payment process is difficult as we have to wait in long queues for paying the premium. In offline Payment mode, you must pay the Agents, which may or may not be safe sometimes.
Therefore, you must follow the steps provided here and Pay the Premiums online and Buy the Policies according to your necessity. The Renewal can also be made easily by using the HDFC ERGO Online Payment.