Check the Process of verifying HDFC Ergo Policy Status. Appointees can go through the Official Site www.hdfcergo.com. It may be difficult for some Policyholders to check the official site directly. Therefore, go through the Stepwise Procedures of Online & Offline Services given below.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status Overview
In Olden days, checking the HDFC Ergo policy status is a time-consuming process. The policyholders need to visit the nearest branch office or to approach the agents to know the current status of their registered policy. But in today’s busy life, people don’t want to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the branch offices. So the Insurance companies also updated their facilities and services for the convenience of their customers. Since most of the people were tech savvy, policyholders can easily understand about this Online Services. In today’s generation, the Customers also preferred online mode than the offline mode. Checking the HDFC Ergo Policy Status Online is the easier and safest way as it reduces the effort and time of the insured.
HDFC Ergo Policy Details
If you have taken any HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy, you will be searching for the Premium Amount to be Paid, Claim Settlements, Policy Expiry Date, Coverage Benefits, Claim Status, Any Expenses Payable by Company, etc. In our website www.policycorner.in, we have given the stepwise procedure to check the HDFC Ergo General Policy Status in both online and offline modes.
Checking Modes of HDFC Ergo Policy Status
The Customers can check their HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status by following one of the below Steps.
- HDFC Ergo Policy Status using Online Services.
- By Logging on to the official website.
- Sending Mail to Customer Care Support Team.
- By using ‘Quick Chat’ Option.
- Through “Call Back Service”.
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status in Offline Mode.
- By making a Call to HDFC Ergo Toll Free Number.
- By visiting the nearest branch office or approaching the agents.
HDFC Ergo General Policy Status Verification by Login Service
To Check HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status Online, the Life Assured have to use the HDFC Ergo Login. While Logging on to their accounts the Policyholders should follow the below given steps. Most of them may not have the accounts also. Therefore, we have Clearly provided the Login Steps for both Registered & New Users.
HDFC Ergo Customer Login Steps to Check Policy Status
- Visit the Official Website of HDFC Ergo www.hdfcergo.com
- On Right Side of the Home page, You can See Insurance Portfolio Organiser (IPO) as shown in below Image.
- Enter your Mail & Password and then Click on Go.
- Now your User Account Page will Open on the Desktop Screen.
- In that Page, you can see Policy Status Option.
- Now the Insured is able to check the Policy Status just by entering his Policy Number.
HDFC Ergo New User Registration Steps to check Policy Status
The Registration is mandatory to check HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status Online. Here we are providing the Step by Step procedure to get registered into the HDFC Ergo.
- If the policyholder is new to HDFC Ergo, then he/she must visit the official website.
- Then HDFC General home page will display on Screen.
- In IPO Section you can see New User Option as shown below.
- Click on New User.
- Then you will redirect to Online Registration Page as shown below.
- Enter your Name, Mail Id, Password of your Choice and click on Save.
- With this, your Registration Process is Completed.
- Now, the policyholder can log in with Email Id & Password to use Online Services.
Steps for Checking HDFC Ergo Insurance Policy Status through Quick Chat Service
The policyholder can check the policy status of HDFC Ergo General Insurance through the ‘Quick Chat‘ service also. Customers should follow the below Steps for Checking HDFC Ergo Policy Status through Quick Chat Service.
- Visit the official website of HDFC Ergo General Insurance www.hdfcergo.com
- Then HDFC Ergo Home Page will display on the Screen.
- On the Right bottom of the Screen, you can see “Quick Chat” Option as shown in below Image.
- Click on ‘Quick Chat’ option, then the insured will redirect to the Chat with us page as shown below.
- Enter your Name, Email Id, Mobile Number in the relevant Fields.
- Then click on ‘Start Chat’ button.
- Now, the insured will connect to the E-Agents/Executives of HDFC Ergo.
- You can Clarify your Doubts Regarding your Policy by Asking HDFC Ergo Customer Executives.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status through Call Back Service
The customers can also check the HDFC Ergo Policy status through ‘Call back’ service offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company.
For Registered User:
- Open the HDFC Ergo Homepage.
- Click on ‘Call Me’ Option available on the right side of the home page as shown below.
- If you are an Existing Customer, then select the Existing customer option and Click on Next.
- Call Back Form will Display on the Screen.
- Enter the Product Name, Your Name, Mobile Number, Email, and Select City.
- After Entering all details in required fields click on Submit.
- Then the HDFC Ergo Customer representatives will call back you shortly.
- Now the Policyholder can check the policy status by asking Customer Service Agent.
For New User:
- If you are a New User Select New User in Call Me Option.
- Then Click on Next.
- Then Call Back form New Customer will Open on the Screen.
- Enter the Required Details and click Next.
- Then the HDFC Ergo Customer representatives will Service your Request and call back you shortly.
- Now you can check the policy status by asking Customer Service Agent.
HDFC General Policy Status through Mail Id
The policyholder can also get their Policy Details through Email Id. For that Policyholder has to Drop a Mail to the HDFC General Insurance Company asking Policy Details. You Must give your Policy Number to get Info of your Policy.
- You can Mail to HDFC Ergo Insurance Company firstname.lastname@example.org for any Queries regarding your Policy.
Check HDFC Ergo Policy status in Offline Mode
HDFC General Insurance Customers can also check the Policy Status in Offline Mode by Visiting the Nearest HDFC Ergo Branch Office, or by Contacting Agent of HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company. The various Offline Services offered by HDFC General Insurance Company are Policy Status through Phone by calling to Customer Care Service.
HDFC General Policy Status through Phone
HDFC Ergo has also introduced another easy method to know the current policy status. That is ‘HDFC Ergo Customer Care’. Therefore, The life assured can check Policy Status by Calling to the customer care at any time. The policyholder who doesn’t have internet facility can also easily find out their policy status through the phone. By providing the Policy Number and necessary details to Customer Care, you will get all the details of your Policy Status.
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 2 700 700 (Accessible from India only).
Visit Nearest HDFC Ergo Branch Office to Check Policy Status
The Policyholder can visit the nearest branch of HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company to check the HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Status. The Insured have to submit all the details about policy such as Policy Number, Name of the Insured, etc. to know the Status of the Policy. The Policy Status is important as the Insured can know the premium amount, policy Expiry date, policy value, Claim Status etc.
Among all the above Options you can choose anyone Option to check the HDFC Ergo Policy Status.