HDFC Health Insurance Plans Details such as HDFC Insurance Benefits and Features, Health Insurance Premium Calculator, Eligibility Details, and Bound Conditions are available here. Check the Various Plans in this HDFC Insurance and buy HDFC Health Policy to protect you and your family.
HDFC Health Insurance Plans
HDFC Life Insurance Policies provides various HDFC Health Insurance Plans and Mediclaim Policies. These Plans offer financial security to meet health related Problems. The HDFC Medical Insurance Policies helps you to manage the medical expenses and Secures your family against medical emergencies. HDFC Health Policy provides five types of Plans for the customers. Those are given below.
HDFC Life Easy Health Plan
Health is most important in everyone’s life. In present days financial burden on health issues is increased. Health Insurance products are important in our life to overcome this financial burden. The HDFC Life Easy Health Plan is one of the best Policy in HDFC Life Health Insurances. This Plan provides a lump sum amount for hospitalisation, Surgeries and Critical Illness. UIN 101N110V01 is the unique Identification Number for this HDFC Health Insurance Plan. For more details regarding this Policy, click on the HDFC Life Easy Health Policy Brochure provided here.
HDFC Life Easy Health Plan Features
- This HDFC Insurance Plan is comprehensive, fixed benefit and health insurance plan.
- It provides coverage against Surgeries, Critical Illness and Hospitalization.
- Based on the customer selection the health Insurance Plans Benefits are Provided.
- Lump sum payout upon any one of 18 Critical Illnesses.
- Lump sum payout against 138 Surgeries.
- Daily Hospital Cash Benefit for hospitalisation
- The simple issuance process.
- Based on customers convenience pay a Regular or Single premium.
- Tax Benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Benefits of HDFC Life Easy Health Plan
Under this plan, there are three options provided. The customer can choose any one, two or all benefits. Those are given below
Daily Hospital Cash Benefit
- 1% and 2% of Sum Insured shall be payable every day in case of Hospitalisation from the admission into the Non-ICU and ICU Room also.
- This Benefit payable for a maximum of 20 days (for a Non-ICU room) and ten days (for ICU room) per year.
- During the Policy terms the Benefit payable shall be for a maximum of sixty days (for a Non-ICU room) and 30 days (for ICU room).
Based on the Surgery 100% of the Sum Insured against 138 surgeries.
Critical Illness Benefit:
with specified 18 Critical Illnesses, 100% of the Sum Insured shall be payable.
HDFC Life Insurance Easy Health Plan Eligibility
Check the Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Life Easy Health Plan here.
|Entry Age||18 years||65 years|
|Maturity Age||23 years||70 years|
|Policy Term||5 years|
|Premium Payment Mode||Onetime payment (Single premium); Annual (Regular Premium)|
|Premium Paying Frequency||Single / Regular|
|Sum Assured||1 : Rs 25,000
2 : Rs 50,000
3 : Rs 75,000
4 : Rs 1,00,000
5 : Rs 1,50,000
6 : Rs 2,00,000
7 : Rs 2,50,000
8 : Rs 3,00,000
9 : Rs 4,00,000
10 : Rs 5,00,000
A survival period of 30 days between the date of diagnosis of a Critical Illness and the date of eligibility for benefit pay would be applicable.
- 60 days waiting period shall be applicable for Surgical Benefit and Daily Hospital Cash Benefit.
- 90 days waiting period shall be applicable for Critical Illness Benefit.
- For specific conditions 1 year and 2-year waiting period applicable.
- Waiting period shall not be applicable for hospitalisation or surgery or critical illness due to an accident.
HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan Details
No one wants to get suffer from Cancer, but the fact is that the chances of getting cancer are high. Present Cancer in India is in the state of rising, it can happen to anyone. Most of us are not ready financially to fight against Cancer. The HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan is a comprehensive and unique Cancer insurance policy. It enables you and your family to stay mentally and financially protect in case of Cancer diagnosis. UIN 101N106V01 is the unique Identification Number for this HDFC Health Insurance Plan. For more details regarding this Policy, click on the HDFC Life Cancer Care Policy Brochure provided here.
HDFC Life Cancer Care Plan Features
- The HDFC Life Cancer Care Policy is a Comprehensive Cancer Care plan. It offers a benefit on Early Stage and Major Cancer.
- Customers have to choose from 3 options with different benefits:
- Silver Option.
- Gold Option.
- Platinum Option.
- The Waiver of Premium Benefit is applicable in the case of Early Stage Cancer.
- The Sum Insured increases by 10% in case of no claims.
- Sum Insured above Rs 10 Lakhs then it offers Premium discounts.
- Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
HDFC Life Cancer Care Benefits
HDFC Life Cancer Care Insurance Plan provides 3 types of benefits. Those are described in the below section.
In this benefit, the initial Sum Insured is increased by 10% each year from starting first policy anniversary. This will continue till the earlier of:
- Increased Sum Insured becoming 200% of the Initial Sum Insured.
- Any claim event.
This option offers monthly income of 1% of applicable Sum Insured for five years, on listed Major Cancer.
It offers Premium discounts for Sum Insured above Rs 10 Lakhs.
HDFC Life Cancer Care Eligibility
Check the Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Life Cancer Care Health Plan here.
|Entry Age||18 years||65 years|
|Maturity Age||28years||75 years|
|Policy Term||10 years||20 years|
|Sum Assured||10 Lakhs||40 Lakhs|
|Premium Frequency||Annual, Half-yearly, Quarterly or Monthly|
HDFC Life Health Assure Plan – Medical Insurance
HDFC Life Health Assure Plan is a comprehensive, pure protection medical and health insurance plan that reimburses medical expenses in a hospital. It is an individual and as well as family health insurance plan that gives the option to secure you & your family’s health needs. UIN 101N087V02 is the unique Identification Number for this HDFC Health Insurance Plan. For more details regarding this Policy, click on the HDFC Life Health Assure Policy Brochure provided here.
HDFC Life Health Assure Insurance Plan Features
- The customer can have the flexibility to select from 2 plan types:
- Family floater for your children, spouse, both parents and parents-in-laws.
- Based on the plan customers have different sum assured limits and benefits:
- Gold plan
- Silver plan
- There are another two options also available for the customer choice.
- Room Rent Enhancement: This option eliminates the sub-limit on room rent and provides more flexibility to select a room.
- Restore Benefit Option: Under this option, if basic Sum Insured benefit is exhausted due to claims made the Sum Insured is restored.
- Three years Premium Guarantee even if you make a claim.
- After two claim free years your cover automatically doubles.
- Lifetime Renewability is Guaranteed.
- Cashless Claim Service at more than 4,500 network hospitals across India.
- Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
HDFC Life Health Assure Insurance Plan Benefits
Based on the Customer gold/ silver plan option selection the benefits are provided. The benefits of HDFC Health Insurance are listed below.
- Inpatient Hospitalisation Benefit.
- Day Care Benefit.
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation Benefit.
- Emergency Ambulance Benefit.
- Donor Expense Benefit.
- Maternity Benefit.
- Hospital Cash Benefit.
HDFC Life Health Assure Plan Eligibility
Individual Plan Type
|Plan Option-Silver sum Insured||3 lacs|
|Gold sum Insured||5 lacs|
Family Floater Plan Type
|Plan Option-Silver sum Insured||3-5 lacs|
|Gold sum Insured||7-10 lacs|
Eligibility Details for HDFC Life Health Assure Plan given below:
|Minimum entry age for Adults and Policyholder||18 years|
|Minimum entry age for Dependent Children||91 days|
|Maximum entry age for both||70 years|
|Policy Term||Whole Life|
HDFC Health Insurance Plans Premium Calculator
The HDFC Health Insurance Plans Premium Calculator is provided here. The People who interested in buying this policy have to know complete details about the policy. Those have to check the premium details and buy the Best plan in this HDFC Health Insurance Policy to secure you and your family.
HDFC Health Insurance Plans Buying Process
HDFC Health Insurance Plans are available at the Nearest HDFC Insurance Branch Office, or you can buy from the HDFC Insurance Agents. Online Buying is also available on the official website. The Customers can directly buy the Policy from the homepage. The Online Process for buying is given below.
- The Online Buying Option is available at the Home Page bottom.
- Click on the button
- Fill the Text boxes with correct details.
- And upload the required documents with given size.
- Finally Submit the form carefully.
HDFC Health Insurance Claim Process
The Policyholder / Nominee can apply for the Claim in the case of Sudden Death or Disability Occurred due to the Sudden Accident of the Policyholder within the Policy Term or if your Policy Maturity Period completed. The respective individual can apply for Claim process through online at the official website, i.e.,www.hdfclife.com or through the alternative modes such as at Branch Office, Mail Id services and Helpline Number.