The Customers want to check the Policy Status of ICICI Lombard after buying the Policy. The Policyholder wants to check the Premium amount, policy renewal date and other details through ICICI Lombard Policy Status. Refer the below article for more details regarding the ICICI Policy Status. The Step by Step Process to check the Status of the Policy is available below.
ICICI Lombard Policy Status Review
In Olden days, you must check the ICICI Policy Status which is a time-consuming process. The Insured must visit the nearest branch office or approach the agents to know the current ICICI Lombard Policy Status for the registered policy. But in today’s busy life, no one wants to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the ICICI branch offices. For the convenience of the customers, the Insurance companies updated their services and facilities. Since most of the people were tech savvy, the Insured can easily understand about this Online services. In today’s generation, people prefer online mode rather than the offline mode. Checking the ICICI Insurance Policy Status Online is the easier and safest way as it reduces the effort and time of the Policyholder.
If you have taken any ICICI General Insurance Policy, then you will be searching for the Claim Settlements, Premium Amount to be Paid, Policy Expiry Date, Claim Status, Coverage Benefits, any expenses payable by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, etc. In our website www.policycorner.in, we have given step wise process to check the policy status in both online and offline modes.
How to Check the ICICI Insurance Policy Status?
The Insured can check their ICICI Lombard Policy Status by following any of the below available steps.
- Check ICICI Policy Status through Online Services.
- Using ICICI Login.
- By Live Chat Service.
- Through Call Back service.
- Sending Mail to Customer Care Center.
- ICICI Lombard Policy Status by Offline Methods.
- Call ICICI Toll Free Number. or
- Visit the nearest branch office or approaching the ICICI agents.
Checking ICICI Policy Status Online
By using the ICICI Login Process
ICICI Lombard Login Steps for Registered Customers
- Visit the Official website of ICICI Lombard www.icicilombard.com
- On the Home page, the Customer can see the Login Option on the top right side.
- Click the Login Button as mentioned in the above image.
- If you are an Existing User, enter your Registered Email Id and Password.
- Enter the necessary details and click on Login option as per the above image.
- With this, your ICICI General Insurance Login Process is completed.
- Now the Policyholder can check the ICICI Lombard Policy Status with the Login option.
ICICI Login Steps for New Users
- The Customer has to visit the ICICI Lombard Official website to Register with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company.
- Click on Login Option.
- There the Customer can find New User? Register here option as shown in the below image.
- The Customer redirects to the New User Registration Page.
- Enter your Details i.e. Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number and click on Sign Up as shown below.
- With this, Registration Process in ICICI General Insurance website has completed.
- You can Now login with your Mail Id and Password and can check the policy status.
Live Chat Service
The Policyholder can get in touch with the Customer Support team of ICICI Lombard through the Live Chat service. With the Live Chat, you can directly chat with the Representatives regarding any queries related to your policy. The Step by Step Process to start a Live Chat is shown below.
- Log on to the Official website of ICICI Lombard.
- There you can see the ‘Live Chat’ option on the top right side of the home page.
- Once you click on the Live Chat option, you will be redirected to a new window as displayed below.
- Before Starting the chat with the Executive, the Insured should enter the necessary details in relevant fields such as Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Policy Number about which product, etc.
- After entering the details, you must click the Start Chat option.
- Ask the Representative about your query regarding the policy status through chat and click on Send option.
- The Insured can also upload the files regarding your query if necessary.
Through Call Back Service
The Customer of ICICI General Insurance Company can request the Customer Support members through Call Back service. That means when the Policyholder entered his phone number he/she will get a call from the ICICI Lombard Customer Care Members. The Step by Step Procedure of Call Back service is shown below.
- Visit the ICICI Lombard website www.icicilombard.com
- Go to Customer Support option as displayed below.
- Then the page will be redirected to Customer Support Portal as shown below.
- In that page, you must enter your name, mobile number, and select the product.
- On Clicking the submit button, you will get a call from the representatives of ICICI Lombard.
By Sending Email to ICICI Customer Care Service Center
If the Policyholder hesitates with the Online Login process or Live Chat service, he/she can send a mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Insured can ask them about the ICICI Lombard Policy Status or any related queries.
Check ICICI Policy Status in Offline Mode
Using ICICI Lombard Toll Free Number
Some customers of ICICI General Insurance don’t show their interest in online services. For those people, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company has provided Customer Care Number. ICICI Lombard has provided different Customer Care Numbers as per the category.
The Toll Free Number of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company is 1800 – 2666.
By calling to the Toll-Free Number, the Insured will get the complete information regarding
- Buy / Renew policies.
- Avail Free Insurance Advice.
- Get a Free Premium Quote.
- Avail Customer Support.
The Chargeable or Toll-free numbers as per the category are provided in the below table as follows.
|Category||Contact for & accessability||Toll free/ chargeable||Contact no.|
|For policy purchase, claims & service||
Accessible within India
For Senior Citizen
|040 6627 3505|
|Alternate no. for policy puchase, claims & service||Accessible from J&K, NESA, International numbers||+91 040 6627 4700|
|International travel insurance||Policy extension when customer is in International loocation||+91 040 6627 4700|
|Claim intimation from USA & Canada||+1 844 871 1200|
|Claim intimation from rest of the world (excluding USA & Canada)||+ 91 124 4498778|
|Claim intimation from India||1800 102 5721|
|NRI customers||Policy purchase USA||1877 340 8207|
|Policy purchase UK||800 016 3837|
|Policy purchase Canada||1877 878 2757|
|Policy purchase other countries||+91 040 6627 4700|
|Grievance redressal||Step one||Toll free||18002666|
|Step two||Toll free||18002666|
|Step three||Toll free||18002666|
The Insured must choose one of the options mentioned above to check your ICICI Policy Status. Hope the ICICI Lombard Policy Status article is helpful for you.