In these busy schedule, travelling plays an essential part in everybody’s life. Travelling has the power to remould us. In this travelling, there may be a chance of happening disaster, etc. In such situations, Travel Insurance Plans cover individual from any ill fate plunder their travelling pleasure. IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance is specially designed for the individuals those who want to take the Travel Insurance to protect their life from various uncertain Situations. The IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance plans may also take care of any contingencies that might arise during your journey either it is a business trip or a vacation.
IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance
The IFFCO TOKIO is one of the leading General Insurance providers in India offers exclusive travel insurance policy that lets the travellers travel with a big smile. This IFFCO TOKIO General Travel Insurance Plan help the policyholders to secure from any form of discomfort during the travelling from your motherland. You can protect your loved one along with you by the help of best Travel Insurance plans offered by the IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance Company. In the case of abroad Travelling, you may face many difficulties like a medical emergency, loss of baggage and passport, Trip cancellation, etc.
The IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance may offer various Travel Insurance Plans to the their customers during the study in overseas. This IFFCO Travel Insurance Plan may fulfil the all needs for you as well as your family in travelling situations. The IFFCO Travel Insurance Plan may offer coverage for emergency medical expenses incurred by bodily injury, sickness, disease or death. This article may cover all the details of the plans exist under the IFFCO Travel Insurance like Eligibility, Exclusions, Coverages, etc. The various Travel Insurance Plans Covered under this IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance are as follows
- Travel Insurance Plan.
- Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojna.
IFFCO Travel Insurance Plan Policy
The Overseas Travel insurance, minimise the financial risk that arises due to owner’s accident, medical expenses and repatriation, loss or delay of checked baggage, loss of passport, many cancellations of flight much more. Iffco Tokio also provides specially designed international travel insurance plan to all family members. It provides to all your needs while you are in abroad. Iffco Tokio has overseas travel insurance policy which is available at aggressive rates – a real value-for-money deal for the insurance buyer. This policy offers a cover that provides to all needs of customers – be it a business tour or holiday trip. This plan also helps the policyholder to travel peacefully & safely at reasonable premium rates. The Various details regarding this policy like Coverages, Exclusions and Eligibility details are enclosed below.
- This plan may cover the Travel issues in the following cases
- Dental treatment.
- Medical Expenses.
- Hospital Daily Allowance.
- This The plan may cover Personal Accident.
- Allowances due to Hijack Distress.
- Expenses due to Loss of Passport.
- It supports Financial Emergency Assistance Cover.
- This policy covers Personal Liability.
- The Policy may cover the total Loss of Baggage Including Delay of Baggage.
This plan offers various benefits as follows. Refer the complete details related to the each plan at the official website of IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance Company.
- Gold 500 plan.
- Bronze plan.
- Gold 250 plan.
- Silver plan.
- Gold 100 plan.
- For any claim earlier to the initiation of plan cover or due any consequential event in past before the commencement of plan.
- For any claim arising out of reasonable risk in so far as they involve the training or participation in competitions of professional or semi-professional sportsmen or women
- Cases where the customer is already under treatment to a physician at the time of plan issuance.
- Situations, where insured, has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition.
- Cases, where the insured, is taking part in any Naval, Military/Air operation.
- Any medical expense towards the attributable to HIV (Human Immuno Deficiency Virus) and any HIV-related illness including AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) and any mutant derivative or variations thereof howsoever caused.
- For illness and accidents that are results of wars and warlike occurrences or invasions.
- Claim arising from damage to any property whatsoever/any loss or expenses whatsoever resulting or arising from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from Ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear waste from the combustion fuel /the radioactive, explosive, toxic, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
- For any health claim, which has occurred due to the denunciation of physician advice.
For clarifying your doubts regarding this plan, please contact the Helpline Centers. The helpline Center number is 0091 22 67515551.
Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Policy
This Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Policy plan is based on the directives issued by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. The Indian migrants those who are going abroad for employment purposes with ECR (Emigration Check Required) approval on their passport have to enrol necessarily for this insurance plan. In addition to this, It also offers special support to such Nonresident Indian who are going to abroad for employment purpose. So, being away from the home country and working in different geographic conditions, buy a Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Policy is the best way to protect from various kinds of risks and Travel hazard.
The various Plan coverages under this policy are listed here.
- The Sum Insured of Rs. 10,00,000/ Rs. 20,00,000 against accidental bodily injury leading to death/permanent total disablement resulting into loss of employment within 12 months of bodily injury.
Transportation & Airfare for Attendant
- The transportation expenses of human remain of departed from a place of death abroad to back home in India. Furthermore, it also covers the actual reimbursement of economy class return airfare of one Attendant to accompany the mortal remains from place of death to back home inIndia.
- The claim for reimbursement must be deposit within 90 days of completion of the journey.
Hospitalisation expenses – This section covers three parts as
- Hospitalisation expenses upto Rs.75,000 of Emigrant.
- Maternity expense upto Rs.25,000 of female Emigrant.
- Hospitalisation expense upto Rs.50,000 of the family of Emigrant comprising spouse upto 60 years and two children upto 21 years of age in the event of death or permanent disability of Emigrant.
- In the case of Room rent, nursing expenses in Hospital, board, including Registration and Service charges will payable.
- Cases like Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultant and Specialist fees.
- This policy covers the cost of Anaesthesia, Diagnostic Expenses, Operation Theater, Blood, Oxygen, Medicines, etc. which is certified by Medical Practitioner.
Employment Contingencies and Repatriation Expenses
- It covers your one-way return airfare to India arising out of a loss of employment due to the rejection of a job by your manager upon your return at workplace/ destination abroad.
- Without any reason your untimely termination from the job within first three months for no fault of yours and making job contract/agreement disadvantageous to you.
- This Section covers your litigation expenses upto Rs. 30,000 relating to contingencies involved with employment, provided the grounds for such litigation are justified by concerned Ministry in the country of employment.
- For the situations like the Insured Person
- Is travelling against the advice of a physician.
- Received terminal prognosis for a medical condition.
- Is receiving or on a waiting list for specified medical treatment declared in a Medical Practitioner’s Report or Certificate.
- Is taking part in a naval, military or air force operation, whether in the form of military exercises or war games, or actual engagement with the enemy, whether foreign or domestic.
- For any claim arising from damage to any property or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from:
- The radioactive, explosive, toxic, other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel or
- Asbestosis or any related sickness or disease resulting from the existence, production, handling, processing, manufacture, sale, distribution, deposit or use of asbestosis or products thereof.
- For any claim arising out of Insured Person’s attempted engagement in any criminal or other criminal act.
- For any claim arising in respect of travel by the Insured Person to any country against whom the Republic of India has imposed general or specific travel restrictions, or against whom it may impose such restrictions or any country which has imposed or may impose subsequently such restrictions against travel by a citizen of India to such country.
- The Policy may provide the actual cost of transporting the human remains of the deceased back home to India.
- In addition to this, the additional cost of economy class return airfare for one attendant to accompany the mortal remains from the place of death abroad to back home in India.
Sum Insured & premium
- For 2 Year period, Sum Insured is Rs. 500 + Service Tax.
- For 3 years period, Sum Insured is Rs 750 + Service tax.
In this Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojna, hospitalisation claims are settled on the reimbursement basis, in which you need to fill the Claim Form and submitted along with original documents like
- Discharge certificate of the hospital.
- Cash memos of chemist with a prescription.
- Pathological test reports and receipts.
- Certificate of attending the doctor.
- Original air tickets,
- transportation receipt,
- certification by Indian Mission/Post, etc.
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Premium Calculator
The Premium Calculator Option is available at the official website for the ease of policyholders to calculate the premium amount to be paid for the buyed policy. Before going to calculate the premium amount you need to have the various details related to to the policy you want to calculate. The Premiums are different for different Plans based on the scheme the premium details will be given. The process for calculating Premium is given below. You can check the various options available on this
- Online Premium payment.
- Mobile Portal.
- By visiting the Branch office.
- Through Sending Post.
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Travel Policy Buying Process
One way of taking new Travel Insurance Policy in IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance Company is by visiting the branch office. But, Visiting branch office is a time taking as well as a lengthy process in these busy schedule. Rather than taking the policy at the branch office, online IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance is the easy and simple process.
But Most of the candidates don’t know the procedure of buying IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance in ONLINE Mode. For those people, we are here to explain the detail process in easy steps. Just Follow the below attached steps and take a new IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance plan to secure you and your family from various uncertain Conditions.
- Log on the Official Website IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.
- Click on the Travel Insurance option which is available at the official website.
- Select the Travel Insurance Plan which suits to you.
- Click on the Buy / Renew online option.
- A new page will display with various options.
- Click on Buy New Policy Button.
- It will redirect to a new page.
- Fill the fields with correct details.
- And upload the required documents with specified size.
- Here you can Calculate Your Premium.
- After that, Payment page will display.
- Pay the Money through online.
- Finally, A receipt will display on the screen.
- Take a Print out for the further reference.
How To Renewal my IFFCO TOKIO Travel Insurance Policy?
Finally, after successful completion of bond period, the policyholder those who want to renewal their buyed policy can easily be done at in Online mode. Before going to do the renewal process, you need to have the following documents/details with you regarding the policy.
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the Renewal process at the Home Page.
- Select your Travel Insurance Plan under Travel Insurance.
- Enter your Policy Number.
- Click on Renewal option.
- Make Payment for your Plan Renewal.
- Finally, A receipt will display on the screen.
- Take a Print out for the further reference and the save the downloaded form.
Furthermore information please follow the official website www.iffcotokio.co.in