Check the Procedure to verify the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Policy Status. There are two ways to check the India First Life Insurance Policy Status. They are online and offline methods. The Policyholder must follow the steps available below to check the policy details. The Insured has to choose the best option to check the status of the plan.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Policy Status
The Different methods to check the Policy Status of IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is available below. The policyholder can get information about No of Premiums paid till date, Payment dates of Premium, Policy Expiry Date. The company offers many products for the customers which include Term Plans, Saving Plans, Child Plans, Cashback Plans and Retirement Plans. The Proposer can opt for the best plan that suits him/her. After buying the Policy, the people check for the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Policy Status. The various ways of checking the Status of the Policy is available here.
India First Life Insurance Policy Status Methods
The IndiaFirst Life Insurance has provided many options for Policy Status Enquiry. It is very simple to check the policy details nowadays. The Insured can visit the official site to know the methods of policy checking. The Policyholder can follow the steps below to know the details of the policy. The online way of checking the policy status is easy for the Insured. The Life Assured can check the India First Life Insurance Policy Status Online using the Login option. The Offline & Online ways to check the status of the policy is provided on our site.
IndiaFirst Life Policy Status Check Online Methods:
- Through IndiaFirst Life Insurance Login.
- Check Status of Policy by Email option.
Check Policy Details through Offline Modes:
- Call the Customer Service.
- Visit the nearest Branch Office.
- Contact the Agent.
How to Check IndiaFirst Life Insurance Online Policy Status?
The Customer can easily check the India First Life Insurance Policy Details using the Login Option. The Step by Step Procedure for Login by Registered Customers is available in the below section of the page.
For Registered Users
- The Policyholder must Log on to IndiaFirst Life Insurance official website www.indiafirstlife.com
- You can find Login option on the home page.
- On Hovering the Login option, you can find the different Logins for Customers, Employee, Group, Distributor.
- Click on Customer Login as shown in the below image.
- The below window opens on the new tab by selecting the Customer Login.
- The Policyholder has to fill the Username, Password to Log on the Customer Portal.
- Finally, the Insured can check the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Policy Status Online by providing the Policy Number, Name, and other necessary details.
For New User Registration
If the Customer is not registered in the official website of IndiaFirst Life Insurance, first register as a New User. The Steps to be followed by the Insured for Registration Process is clearly available below.
- Click on the New User option. The Customer Registration Portal opens in the new window.
- Enter the details of Policy-Id, Customer Id, Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The New User Registration Process is completed.
- Now the Policyholder can Login with the Username and Password to check the India First Life Insurance Policy Status.
- The Insured can now get all the details of the policy such as premium payment amount, policy expiry date, claim status, etc.
Check India First Insurance Policy Status through Email option
The Life Assured can also check the Policy Status by sending Email with the necessary details of the policy. The Insured has to send the Name, Policy Number, Date of Birth to below available Email Address. The Representative of IndiaFirst Life Insurance will contact the Customer after receiving the Mail.
The Policyholder can check the Email Address from the Contact Us Option.
Find Contact Us on the home page of IndiaFirst Life Insurance.
- The Insured will get the Mail Address details.
Send the details of the policy to the below Mail Address
India First Life Insurance Policy Details Offline Methods
The Customers not interested in using the online services can check the policy status offline. The Different ways to know the policy details offline is available below.
IndiaFirst Insurance Policy Status by Toll Free Service
The Easy way to check the status of the policy is through Toll Free No. The Insured has to call the Customer Service to know the details about the policy. By providing the policy number, the IndiaFirst Representative provides you the total information about your policy. The Toll Free Numbers are available below.
1800 209 8700 (within India).
+91 22 61164900 (outside India).
The Policyholder can also enquire the Agents about the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Policy Status. The Insured can choose any of the above methods to check the Status of the Policy. Follow the easy way to know the India First Life Insurance Policy Status.