To utilize any of the Online Services provided by Life Insurance Corporation of India, LIC Login Page is important. The Online Services provided by LIC India are LIC Online Payment, LIC Policy Status, etc. LIC of India provided Login Portal for any of its users like Customers or Development Officers or Agents or Employees. To make use of LIC Online Login, User ID and Password are mandatory. If you are a registered user then you will have these details or else you have to register to LIC portal through online for User ID and Password. Read the complete article to know the process of registration and LIC Login Online Process. With this post, you can get the idea about LIC Merchant login, LIC Customer login, LIC Agent login, etc. Out of all these logins, LIC of India Customer login is the most used service.
LIC is the largest insurance company in India with a large number of customers. Many of those customers are using LIC Online Services. Not only in LIC, but login is also important in any online portal. In previous days, to check the policy status or to pay premium customer need to visit the nearest LIC Branch Office. It is time taking and tiring process. With the development of technology, online services are also introduced. To make the work faster and simpler for customers, LIC came forward with an Online Portal, i.e., www.licindia.in. In this portal, you can check LIC Policy Status, Claim Status, Loan Status, make LIC Online Payment, etc. All these services are provided to you through LIC Portal Login. So make use of LIC Online Login / LIC Policy Status Login / LIC User login Portal for fast process.
LIC India Login Portal
With LIC Login customers can avail all the e-services provided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Through this LIC Login Page, LIC of India Customer/ Agent/ Development Officer can check their policy status or pay premium amount. The Life Assured can use their login credentials to enroll policies in the LIC Customer Portal. The policyholder can also pay their premiums easily through this online payment. The LIC Agent Portal provides online services to its agents. So, go through the article for step by step process of LIC Customer Login and make your payment. You can also make the LIC Online Payment without Login that is through Pay Direct process.
LIC Login Process
Many customers are using this LIC Log in to acquire the online service. But some customers who want to make use of LIC of India Login may don’t know the process. Because of this reason, they are not utilizing the services provided by Life Insurance Corporation of India and wasting their time at Branch Offices. To guide those customers, we came forward with this page. This page helps you to know the complete and simple process to LIC India Login. Both the New Users and Registered Users can check the process. The LIC Login process for both New User and Registered User varies. Registered User can directly login LIC with User ID and Password. But New Users need to register to get the User ID and Password. Once read the steps given below to get the complete idea on LIC Online Login.
LIC Login for Registered Users – LIC Login Registration
- Visit the LIC Online Portal www.licindia.in.
- There you can find the Online Services field as shown in below image. Now click on the ‘LIC’s e-Services.’
- Then the LIC’s e-Services page will appear where you can find two fields with ‘Registered User’ and ‘New User.’
- There click on ‘Registered User’ as shown in below image. This can be used by Registered Users / Agents / Development Officers / Branch for the online portal services.
- By clicking on the ‘Registered User’ the page with ‘Login for Online Services’ will be displayed.
- There enter the LIC Log in ID and Password.
- For verification, it will ask a question, so answer it and click on submit as shown below.
- Now you will enter into the ‘LIC’s e-Services’ portal. There on the left side, you can find the Basic Services, Premier Services, and e-Services Tools as shown below.
- Click on the required service and then log out of the account.
LIC of India Login: Forgot Password?
- In case if you forgot your password, you can retrieve the password by following the below process.
- After clicking on the Registered User, Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ as shown in below image.
- It directs you to the Forgot Password Help Page.
- There you need to enter the User ID, Date of Birth, Policy Number, Premium and the text shown in the image. You need to provide the correct details to retrieve your Password.
- Finally, click on the Submit as shown in below image and retrieve your Password.
LIC India Login: Forgot User ID?
- In case if you forgot your User ID, you can retrieve the User ID by following the below process.
- After clicking on the Registered User, Click on the ‘Forgot User ID’ as shown in below image.
- It directs you to the Forgot User ID Help Page.
- There you need to enter the Policy Number, Premium, Date of Birth, and the text shown in the image. You need to provide the correct details to retrieve User ID.
- Finally, click on the Submit as shown in below image and retrieve your User ID.
LIC Login New User
- Visit the LIC Online Portal www.licindia.in.
- There you can find the Online Services field as shown in below image. There click on the ‘LIC’s e-Services’.
- Then the LIC’s e-Services page will appear where you can find two fields with ‘Registered User’ and ‘New User’.
- There click on ‘New User’ as shown in below image. This can be used by New User for utilizing the online portal services.
- Then it will take you to the LIC India New Registration Page.
- There you need to provide the information like Policy Number, Installment Premium, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Check all the details and confirm.
- Finally, click on proceed for new LIC Registration as shown in below image.
- On registration, you will get the User ID and Password.
- Using those details you can login using the process mentioned below for the Registered Users. Because on registration you are no longer a new user instead you will be a registered user.