Max Bupa Policy Status is available here. Max Bupa provides the facility to track the policy status through online and offline modes. In this article, we provide the complete information about how to check the Max Bupa General Insurance policy status, claim status, etc.
Max Bupa Policy Status Overview
In olden days, the customer has to visit the branch office to check the policy status, claim status and any other information about your policy. It involves waste of your time and effort. Nowadays technology has improved a lot. Hence Max Bupa Provided the broad range of online services for the customers. The online services include payment of premium, policy status, claim status, intimating the claim, etc. To access these services, you must have the Max Bupa General Insurance Login. Through this login, you can track the policy status anywhere in the world and at any time. Without this login, you are not able to know about your policy details. The Email and password are mandatory to create the login.
How to check Max Bupa General Insurance Policy Status?
Max Bupa provides various methods for the hassle-free environment to the policyholders for getting the policy status. By using these methods, you can save your time and can easily know about the policy status by simply sitting in your home. Max Bupa online services include not only policy status but also different health insurance plans on its official website. You can check your policy details either in online mode or offline mode. Following methods are used for tracking the Max Bupa Policy Status.
Online methods to track the Policy Status:
There are five methods to check the Max Bupa Policy status in online.
- Policy status through Login Process.
- Live chat (online) method.
- Sign in with Facebook, Google & Mobile Connect login.
- Request A CallBack method.
- Through Email.
Offline method to check the Policy Status:
There are three methods to track the Max Bupa General Insurance Policy Status through offline mode.
- Policy status through SMS.
- Contacting through the Toll-free number.
- Visit nearest Max Bupa General Insurance Branch office.
Check Max Bupa Online Policy Status
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company has provided the online facility for the insured to check the policy details. By using this, the policyholder can check the status, premium payment, renewal, etc.
Policy Status Through Login Process
To track the Max Bupa policy status in online, you must have the login. If you don’t have the login, create it to access the online services. Follow the below steps for already registered customer.
- First of all, visit the Max Bupa official website i.e., www.maxbupa.com.
- In the homepage, you will see the My Account option at the top right side of the page as shown in the below figure.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT option.
- It will display the login details for the existing user and the new user.
- If you have already the user click on the For Existing Users Option.
- Enter the email id and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the Login option.
- Finally, your account will be opened.
- Now you can check the policy details and other information of the health insurance plans.
Max Bupa Login Steps for New User
To know the status of your policy in online, login is compulsory for the customers. Hence we provide the Logi steps for the new user to create a new login for his policy.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Max Bupa Health Insurance i.e., www.maxbupa.com.
- Max Bupa Home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘My Account’ option which is on the top right corner of the page.
- By clicking on ‘My Account’, then the user can see two options. They are ‘For Existing Users’ & ‘For New Users’ as shown below.
- Now, click on ‘For New User’ option.
- Enter the Policy Number, Date of Birth, E-mail as present on the policy.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the policyholder is registered with Max Bupa.
Live Chat Method
The Policyholder can also check the policy status of Max Bupa General Insurance through the ‘Live Chat’ service.
- Visit the official website of Max Bupa Insurance Company is www.maxbupa.com.
- Then Max Bupa Home Page will open, click on the ‘Live Chat’ which is on the right side of the page as shown below.
- Click on ‘Live Chat’; then the policyholder will redirect to the Chat with us page as shown below.
- There you have to fill the required details, i.e., Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Chat regards.
- Click on ‘Start Chat’ button. Then the policyholder will connect to the executives of Max Bupa.
- You can ask the queries about your policy, the executives will tell all the information of your policy details.
Request A Callback Service
The insured can also check the policy status of Max Bupa through ‘Request A CallBack’ service.
- First of all, the policyholder should visit the official website of Max Bupa General Insurance is www.maxbupa.com.
- Then Max Bupa Home Page will open, click on the ‘Request A CallBack’ option which is on the right side of the page as shown below figure.
- After clicking on Request A Call Back option, a new page will open to enter details.
- Enter your name and mobile number in the respective fields.
- Tick the check box below the fields.
- Click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Then you will get the call shortly.
Email Id Services
The insured may also check the policy status by just sending the query to the Max Bupa General Insurance Company mail.
The Email Id of the Max Bupa Company is firstname.lastname@example.org. Send the message with your query to this mail, you will get the information by reply message.
Check Max Bupa Health Insurance Policy Status – Offline mode
Max Bupa Health insurance company also offers the offline services for the customers because the older people doesn’t know about the online services. In offline mode, the insured can get the policy status, premium payment details, etc, through three methods.
Visiting the nearest Branch Office
First of all, visit the branch office to know about your policy details. The agents will be there to provide the information for all your queries.
Policy Status through Phone
Max Bupa has also provided another simple method to know the policy status. That is ‘Max Bupa Customer care’. Therefore, The insured can call to the customer care at any time. The policyholder who doesn’t have internet facility can easily find out their policy status through the phone. The subscriber can check the policy status through Toll-free service: 1800-3010-3333, 011-66326666.