The Policyholder who bought the policy from Max Life Company wants to check the Maxlife Insurance Policy Status. The Insured can use the online or offline mode to know the Max Life Insurance Policy Status. Follow the steps available below to check the Max Life Insurance Policy Details. The Life Assured can get the complete details about the policy such as premium to be paid, policy lapse date, policy expiry date, etc. The Customer can choose the best option according to his/her convenience to check the Max Life Policy Status. Go through the below article to know more details about the Maxlife Insurance Policy.
Max Life Insurance Policy Status
The Insured can track the details of the policy such as claim settlements; policy expires date, premium amount through Maxlife Insurance Policy Status. The two ways to check the Policy Status of Max Life are Online and Offline Methods. The Policyholder can verify the Max Life Insurance Policy Status Online through Login, contact form, E-Mail ID. The Offline methods to check the Policy Details is contacting the customer care number, SMS, Agent, visiting the Branch Office, etc. The Customer can find both Online and Offline Methods to check Max Life Insurance Policy Details.
How to Check Maxlife Insurance Policy Status?
Max Life is one of the leading Life Insurance Corporation of India. Every Policyholder thinks about how to check the status of the policy in an easy way. Therefore, the Company provides many services to provide hassle free environment for the Customers. So go through the below available methods to track the Max Life Insurance Policy Status.
- Maxlife Insurance Policy Status Online.
- Using Max Life Login.
- Through Email Service.
- Write to Max Life Online.
- Max Life Policy Status Offline.
- Check Status of the Policy through SMS.
- Policy Status through Customer Care Number.
- Visit nearest Max Life Branch Office.
- Through Maxlife Agent.
Max Life Policy Status Online Methods
In olden days the Life Assured has to wait in long queues to check the status of the policy. Max Life Insurance Company introduced online services to save the time of policyholder. The Different ways to check the Max Life Insurance Policy Details is available below.
Max Life Insurance Login
For Registered Customers
- Visit the Max Life Insurance Official Website www.maxlifeinsurance.com
- Find the “Login” option on the top of the Home Page as shown in the image.
- Dragging on the Login option, you can see Customer and Agent Options.
- Select Customer, you can find the Individual Policyholder as displayed in the above image.
- Click on Individual Policy Holder, it will be redirected to the Customer Login Portal as available below.
- Enter the necessary details such as Username or Client Id and Password.
- Click on “Submit” option.
- Now the Policyholder is Login in the Customer Page and gets the details of the Max Life Insurance Policy Status.
For New Users
The Insured has to register in the official website to avail the online services provided by Max Life Insurance.
- The Customer has to Log on to the official website of Max Life Insurance.
- Click the Login option and use the Register here as shown in the image.
- The New User Registration Portal appears on the new tab.
- Enter the details of User Type, Name, Date of Birth, Client or Policy ID, Email, Mobile Number and Click on Submit.
- The Username and Password generate for the User.
- The Policyholder can now log in with the Client ID or Username and Password
Check Status of the Policy through Email Service
The Max Life Insurance Company provides Email Service Facility for the Policyholder to check the Status of the Policy. The Email Address is different for Individuals, Groups, and Agents. Send an email including details of Name, Policy Number, Mobile No, Date of Birth, etc to know Max Life Insurance Policy Status.
- Email Id for Individuals – email@example.com
- Email Id for Groups – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Agent Email Id is email@example.com
Use Write to us Online
The Policyholder can check the Maxlife Insurance Policy Status through Write to us online option. The Online Form is available for the customer to check the Max Life Policy Status. Steps to fill the Form is available below. The Insured should select the category that they want to know about. The Step by Step Procedure is clearly explained below.
- Log on to the official website of Max Life Insurance www.maxlifeinsurance.com.
- On the Home Page, you can find “Contact Us” Option as shown below.
- Click on Write to Us as shown below.
- The Page will be redirected as below.
- Fill the Name, Policy No, Mobile Number, Mail Id and select query, request or compliment.
- Click on “Submit” Option.
- The Representative of Max Life Insurance will contact you through your Email Id or Phone Number.
- The Customer can get all the details of Max Life Insurance Policy.
Check Max Life Insurance Policy Details Offline
If the policyholder is not interested in checking the policy status online, he/she can use the offline method. The Different offline ways are available below.
Through SMS Service
To check the Max Life Insurance Policy Status, the Policyholder has to send the SMS as mentioned below to the given number. The Insured has to send the SMS as ‘QUERY’ to 5424243 Number. The Executive will contact you after receiving the SMS and provides you the complete details about the policy.
Check Max Policy Status through Toll Free Number
The Policyholder has to call the given number for details about the Status of the Policy. Contact the Customer Service Number any time to check the Maxlife Insurance Policy Status. The Max Life Toll Free Numbers are 1800 200 5577 and 1800 200 3383 (online plans).
Visit Max Life Branch Office
The Life Assured can visit the nearest branch of Max Life Insurance to check the Max Life Policy Status. The Insured have to submit all the details about policy such as Name, Policy Number to know the Policy Status. The Max Life Insurance Policy Details is important as the Customer can know the premium amount, policy expiry date, etc. The Policyholder can locate the nearest branch through the steps available below.
- Visit the Official website of Max Life www.maxlifeinsurance.com
- Find “Contact Us” option on the Home Page.
- The New Page appears on the Screen in which you can find Locate an Office.
- Select the Locate an Office option.
- The Policyholder must select the State, City and area to and Click on Get Address.
- The nearest Max Life Insurance Branch will be available for the Customer.
The Policyholder can choose any of the method to check the status of the policy.