Health is uncertain. You can’t Predict all things in the life. Any responsible person hopes to fulfil their family needs. It requires hard work to provide complete financial support to your Family. First of All, you have to take of your health to do all these. The New India Health insurance plans offer medical coverage to you & your Family. The New India Health Insurance or New India Assurance Mediclaim offers Best health coverage plans. Let’s know about the All New India Mediclaim plans, features, benefits, buying process & renewal process & all required details.
New India Health Insurance Plans
The New India Assurance Company is one of the Best General Insurance Company in the India. It is government insurance company. By the gross premium collection, The New India Health Insurance company is the Largest General Insurance Company. The New India General Insurance offers the best Health Insurance plans, along with Motor Insurance Plans, Home Insurance plans and Travel Insurance plans. These Health Insurance Plans/ Mediclaim plans provide the Health insurance for individuals, Group, senior citizens, family & Personal Accident plans. These Health plans are suitable for both Men & women at any age. The New India Health plans cover the dependent children & parents of the life assured. The New India insurance company offers various health plans with different attractive benefits & features. So, You can choose the required health plan based on your needs. Before going to buy the new New India Assurance Health Plan, you have to check the all details & compare the All New India Health Plans.
New India Assurance Mediclaim Various Plans
The New India Assurance insurance company offers 11 Health plans to take care of the health of the Policyholder & their family. So You have to select any of them based on your needs.
- New India Top Up Mediclaim
- Family Floater Mediclaim Policy
- New India Floater Mediclaim Policy
- New India Asha Kiran Policy
- Mediclaim 2012 Policy
- Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana Policy
- Janata Mediclaim Policy
- Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Rasta Apatti Kavach (Road Safety Insurance)
- Group Mediclaim Policy
New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan
These New India Health Insurance Plans offers a lump sum amount on diagnoses of any critical illness. The health care cost is increasing day by day. You can’t predict the all sudden medical emergencies. So you have to take health insurance to get complete health care to you & your dependents. The New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan ensuring the worth treatment, rather than having to worry about arranging the funds. The New India Assurance Top Up Mediclaim Plan save from Unexpected health problems by providing the money.
Features New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan
- It covers the Hospitalisation Expenses.
- The lump sum will get when the aggregate of all Hospitalisation expenses (except Pre / Post hospitalisation expenses) of you & your family members, exceeds the pre-defined Threshold.
- It is applicable for each & every Hospitalisation when the Threshold crossed by previous Hospitalisation expenses subject only to the Sum Insured stated in the Policy.
- Thus, The New India top Up Mediclaim Plan offers protection more than any Primary Health Policy/Benefit scheme.
- Tax Benefit is applicable as per Income Tax Act 80C & 10 (10D).
Inclusions of New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan
- Room Rent / Boarding / Nursing Expenses & other expenses – Rs. 5000 per day for Rs. 5,00,000 Threshold and Rs. 8000 per day for Rs. 8,00,000 Threshold.
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) / ICUU (Intensive Cardiac Care Unit) – Rs. 10,000 per day for Rs. 5,00,000 Threshold and Rs. 16,000 per day for Rs. 8,00,000 Threshold.
- Anaesthetist, Surgeon, Medical Practitioner, Specialists Fees.
- Anaesthesia, Blood, Artificial Limbs, Oxygen, Operation Theatre Charges, Radiotherapy, Surgical Appliances, Medicines & Drugs, Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Cost of Prosthetic devices during the surgical processes like a pacemaker, X-Ray, Relevant Laboratory / Diagnostic test and other medical expenses related to the treatment.
- Hospitalisation expenses incurred on the donor during organ transplant to the insured person. Costs should not exceed the Sum Insured of the insured person receiving the organ.
- Ambulance service expenses – Rs. 5000 for Rs. 5,00,000 Threshold and Rs. 8000 for Rs. 8,00,000 Threshold.
- Hospital cash paid @ of Rs. 500/- day for Rs. 5,00,000/- Threshold & Rs. 800/- day for Rs. 8,00,000/- Threshold, Max for 10 days for anyone Illness. This will reduce the Sum Insured. Hospital cash paid for completion of every 24 hours as a day but not the part thereof.
- Payment of any claim shall not exceed Rs.50,000/–.
New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan Exclusions
- Genetic disorders & stem cell implantation or Surgery.
- External and or durable Medical or Non–medical equipment of any kind used for diagnosis and or treatment.
- Unproven / Experimental Treatment.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization.
- Change of treatment from one system to another unless recommended by consultant or hospital under which the treatment was taken.
- Any Service charges, Surcharges, Admission Fees/Registration Charges levied by the hospital.
- All non–Medical expenses of any kind whatsoever.
New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan Excluded diseases
- Benign ear, nose, throat disorders
- Benign prostate hypertrophy
- Cataract and age-related eye ailments
- Congenital Internal Disease.
- Gastric/ Duodenal Ulcer
- Non-Infective Arthritis
- Stone in Gall Bladder and Bile duct, excluding malignancy
- Pilonidal sinus, Sinusitis and related disorders
- Prolapse Inter-Vertebral Disc and Spinal Diseases unless arising from accident
- Stones in Urinary system
- Varicose Veins and Varicose Ulcers
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gout and Rheumatism
- Skin Disorders
- Treatment for Menorrhagia/Fibromyoma, Myoma and Prolapsed uterus
Eligibility of these New India Health Insurance Plans (New India Top Up Mediclaim Plan )
|2.||Premium Paying Term||
|4.||Premium Payment Frequency||
|6.||Premium Payment Term||
|7.||Family Memebers||Max: 6 members|
New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim Plan
This plan is one of the Best Plan in New India Health Insurance Plans. New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim Policy provides the Medical prices incurred by the policyholder for the treatment of the any Disease or Illness or Injury during the Policy period. This Policy framed for covering all the family members (up to 6 members) with single sum insured. The Floater Benefit is also available with this plan.
New India Assurance family Floater Mediclaim Plan
Sum Insured is payable for any or all the members of the policyholder family for 1 or more claims during the policy period.
Free Look Period
The free LookkPeriod is 15 days from the date of receipt of the plan. You could Opt from the policy if you did not satisfied with it within these 15 days.
Portability is available under this policy.
The tax benefit is available in this policy under Section 80D of Income Tax Act. For information about Tax on Insurance Policies,
Loyalty discount and Good health discount are available.
Eligibility Details of New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim Plan
|Pre-acceptance health checkup:||
Inclusions of Family Floater Mediclaim in New India Health Insurance Plans
- Hospitalisation Expenses incurred on the organ donor (excluding the cost of the organ).
- For cataract claims – Actual or Rs. 24,000/- whichever is less, for each eye.
- Ambulance charges – 1% of SI (Sum Insured) or actual whichever is less.
- Operation Theatre Charges, Anaesthesia, Oxygen, Blood, Medicines & Drugs, Surgical Appliances, etc.
- Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic/Unani treatment – 25% of the Sum Insured.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses – 30 days before the hospitalisation.
- Post-hospitalization expenses – 60 days after discharge from the hospital.
- Day Care treatments.
- Room Rent or Boarding or Nursing Expenses and other expenses – 1% of sum insured (SI) per day.
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) – 2% of Sum Insured (SI) per day.
- Medical Practitioner, Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Specialists, Consultants Fees.
Exclusions for New India Assurance Mediclaim Plan
- Unproven treatments, Domiciliary Hospitalisation, Naturopathy Treatment, etc.
- Pre-existing diseases will cover after the waiting period of 4 years.
- In this policy, during the first 30 days of the commencement date, nothing will be payable.
- 2 (two) years are waiting period for diseases like Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Any Skin disorder, etc.
- 4 (four) years were waiting period for Age-related Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis and Joint Replacements due to Degenerative Condition.
- Dental treatment of any kind except in the case of the Accident.
- Inoculation/Vaccination, plastic surgery unless required for Injury due to the accident.
- HIV/AIDS, War invasion, War like operations, Act of foreign enemy, Nuclear weapons, ionising radiation, etc.
- Maternity Expenses, pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage and other related problems.
New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Plan
This Health Plan of New India offers all the hospitalisation prices for the treatment of injury, illness or if the hospitalisation is more than 24 hours. The New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Plan provides 30 days pre-hospitalisation prices & 60 days post-hospitalisation prices. 18 to 60 years age persons are eligible to buy the New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Policy. It Offers day care treatments and ambulance medical expenses.
New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Plan Features
- It covers all hospitalisation prices for the injury.
- Beyond 60 years can also continue the plan.
- There is a free look period (15 days from the date of receipt of policy).
- Sum Assured will increase at the rate of 5% at each renewal.
- Offers premium Discount for family covers.
- Tax Benefit is also applicable
- Loyalty discount for repeated purchases.
- Provide the prices of health check up.
Eligibility Criteria for New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Plan
|Entry Age Level||Min: 18 years.
Max: 60 years.
|Entry Age of children||Min: 3 months.
Max: 18 years.
|Policy Period||1 year.|
|Sum Insured||Min: Rs. 50,000/-
Max: Rs. 75,000/-
|Grace Period||30 Days.|
|Free look period||15 days.|
New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Plan Coverages
- post hospitalisation expenses up to 60 days subjected to a max of 10% of the hospital bill.
- Pre-Hospitalisation medical expenses up to 30 days.
- Day-Care centre / general ward of hospital Rs. 450/- per day.
- (ICCU)/(ICU) expenses.
- Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner specialist fees.
- Medicines and Drugs, Anaesthesia, Operation theatre charges, oxygen, blood, Surgical appliances, etc..
- Ambulance charges up to Rs. 1000/- from the home to hospital.
- Offers cost of treatment
- Ayush expenses offered for Ayurvedic/Homeopathic/Unani treatment up to 25% on the Sum Insured provided for the treatment of illness.
- Hospitalisation expenses incurred on the donor during organ transplant to the insured person.
New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim Plan Exclusions
- Pre-existing conditions like diabetes, cholesterol, & hypertension & its complications covered after 2 years of continuous premium by paying the extra premium.
- Pre-existing diseases covered under this New India Assurance Janata Mediclaim plan only after 4 continuous claim free renewals with the company.
- It does not cover any medical expenses arising out of:
- Any Skin disorder.
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy.
- Cataract and age-related eye ailments.
- Benign Ear, Nose, Throat disorders.
- Hypertension, etc..
- Dental treatments except that arising out of an Accident has not covered.
- This plan does not cover the below diseases for the duration of 2 years or 4 years.
- Vaccination & Inoculation.
- plastic surgery., Aesthetic treatment/cosmetic, Circumcision
- War invasion, the war such as operations, ionising radiation nuclear weapons.
Attempt to suicide. And Suicide.
- Childbirth & Pregnancy.
- Treatment outside The India.
- Genetic disorders and stem cell implantation / surgery etc..
- It does not cover the cost of treatment for any injury caused due to participation in hazardous sports.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Plan
These New India Health Insurance Plans offers hospitalisation charges for illness or injury of the insured person treatment. Senior Citizen who is living in the India & having the age in between 60 years to 80 years can buy the New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Plan. This Plan can be continued the till the 90 years by renewing the policy without any break.
Features of New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim
5% of the Cumulative bonus is payable on each claim-free renewal that subjected to a maximum of 30%.
15 days of free look period is available to opt from New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy.
New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy covers all the medical expenses caused due to the injury of the insured person.
The tax benefit is applicable under the Income Tax Section 80D of the Income Tax rules.
Offers voluntary excess of 10% which is subjected to 10,000/-.
Family discount of 10% on the Family members like Spouse, children is applicable.
Transfer from any insurance company policy to New India Assurance Company is available.
Eligibility Criteria of New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Plan
|Entry Age||Min: 60 years.
Max: 80 years.
|Renewal Age||90 years.|
|Policy Term||1 year.|
|Sum Insured||Min: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Max: Rs. 1,50,000/-
|Pre-Acceptance Health Check up||Required for the Age group of 60 years and above.|
|Freelook Period||15 days.|
Inclusions of New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim
These New India Health Insurance Plans Coverages are
- Hospitalisation charges for the any treatment of the injury.
- Pre-hospitalization Expenses ( up to 30% subjected to a max of 5% of the hospital bill).
- Ambulance Charges subjected to the max of 1000/- to Shift insured person from home to hospital.
- Post-Hospitalization expenses
- Ayush expenses incurred for homoeopathic/Ayurvedic/Unani are available up to 25% of the sum insured.
- Hospitalisation charges incurred on the do not during organ transplant to the insured.
- Room, Boarding charged by the Hospital or
- If Admitted in ICU
- Max 1% of Sum Insured per day.
- Max 2% of Sum Insured per day.
- Overall limit: 25% of Sum insured.
Banesthetist, Surgeon, Medical practitioner, Specialists Fees.
Total all limit: 25% of Sum insured.CBlood, Oxygen, Chemotherapy, Cost of Stents & Implants.
Overall limit: 50% of Sum Insured
Exclusions of New India Assurance Senior Citizen mediclaim plan
It covers any loss for the below exclusions:
- The following medical expenses do not include
- Any Skin disorder.
- Age-related Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- Benign Throat Disorders, Ear, Nose.
- Cataract and age-related eye ailments.
- Joint Replacements due to Degenerative Condition.
- Non-Infective Arthritis etc..
- Pre-existing diseases are also coverable if you pay the premium continuously for 18 months.
- Any Disease contracted within 30 days of insurance.
- The following are not coverable illness/conditions
- Act of Foreign Enemy, Nuclear Operations, War, ionising radiation.
- Vaccination & inoculation.
- Suicide, Intentional self-injury, attempt to suicide.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Cosmetic surgery and Plastic surgery.
- Use of intoxicating alcohol/drugs/tobacco leading to Cancer.
- Any naturopathy treatment.
- Stem cell implantation and genetic disorders etc
- Any bodily injury arises as a result of participating in hazardous games not covered.
- Treatment of bodily injury as a result of participating in any criminal act.
New India Floater Mediclaim Plan
These New India Health Plans are applicable for 18 years to 65 years people. The New India Assurance Floater Mediclaim Plans offers health coverage for Children whose having 3 months age up to 25 years age & financially dependent like Parents & spouse. Upper age limit is not applicable for mentally challenged children & unmarried daughters. You can continue this plan even if you attain 65 years. Midterm inclusion is suitable for the newly married spouse through some charges.
New India Floater Mediclaim Plan Brochure
New India Asha Kiran Plan
The New India Asha Kiran Plan offers coverage for Parents with girl children only. Hence these New India Health Insurance Plans apply to the persons who are having the age limit in between 18 years & 65 years. The Daughters age limit should be in between from 3 months to 25 years. The New India Asha Kiran Plan covers the persons who are financially dependent on the parents & one or both parents simultaneously. There is no upper age limit for mentally challenged daughters & unmarried dependent daughters.
Mediclaim 2012 Policy
The mediclaim 2012 plan framed to give the Insurance, protection against unforeseen Hospitalisation expenses to you & your dependencies.
New India Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana Plan
These New India health plans apply to all Indians Citizens of the age 18 years to 60 years while the stay was abroad having a valid visa for the purpose of employment only, for the period of cover as stated in the schedule to the policy.
New India Rasta Patti Kavach Plan
The New India Rasta Apati kavach Plan designed to cater to the specific need of an individual who meets with an accident with a motor vehicle on road and sustains injuries which require hospitalisation for treatment.
Personal Accident Plan
The Personal Accident plans are the one of the best policy in New India Health Insurance Plans. This savings plan offers some compensation to the policyholder who suffers bodily injury solely as a result of an accident which is external, violent and visible. Hence death or injury due to any illness or disease is not covered by the policy.
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Plan
This is the best policy in New India health plans for frequent corporate travellers. Medical charges incurred by the insured persons, outside India as a direct result of bodily injuries caused, or sickness or disease contracted covered.
New India Group Mediclaim Plan
These New India Health Insurance Plans offer group medical coverage as the name indicate.
How to buy New India Health Plans?
New India Health Insurance Plans can purchase through online from official website www.newindia.co.in by entering your Information. You can also buy the New India Health Insurance Plans by visiting the nearest New India Branch Office or, from the Agent of New India General Insurance Company. The List of documents required for buying the New India Health Plans are
- Proposal Form/ Application form along with the photo.
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof.
New India Health Plans Claim Procedure
The Life insured can claim the Health Insurance plan offered by New India Health Insurance Plans after the completion of the policy period. In the case of eventual illness of the policyholder, the nominee can claim instead of the Life assured. The insured need to submit the request documents to New India Assurance Company or a Third Party Administrator (TPA) on the diagnosis of the cancer conditions. Insured can claim at the first diagnosis of any Illness provided the Critical Illness has been diagnosed after 90 days of the Policy starting date or the date of reinstatement. Once NIACL approves of the claim, the benefit amount payable under the policy will transfer to policyholder’s account through a NEFT payout or transfer. Let us have a glance at the documents required for Claim the New India Health Plans here.
- Original policy Bond / Document.
- Discharge form.
- NEFT Payout Form.
- Cancel check or Bank Passbook xerox.
- Proof of Accident and Disability.
- Death certificate ( If in the case of the eventual death of the life insured).
New India Health Plans Premium Calculator
New India Assurance Calculator is to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any policy. This New India Health Plans calculator is used to estimate the benefits offered by the New India Health Insurance Plans. The NIACL Maturity Calculator provision helps policyholder to calculate the premium and amount paid to the insured after maturity. New India Premium Calculator is useful for the insured to calculate their Maturity amount and premium amount.
To knock the uncertainty of life, New India Health Insurance Plans offers a broad range of solutions. If you are looking for a plan that guarantees financial protection to your family or saving that extra bit of money for medical care, New India Health Insurance Plans are the best Option for you. New India Health Plans have come up with different insurance plans to assist you in all stages of life.
- Enter Name.
- Mobile number and email.
- Date of Birth.
- Policy term.
- Sum Assured.
Additional Information about New India Health Insurance Plans
Nomination and Assignment: Assignment & Nomination is allowed as per the provisions as per Section 38 and 39 of Insurance Act 1938, as amended from time to time.
Loan Facility: Loan Facility will not be allowed under New India Health Insurance plan.
Freelook Period: The Policy Terms & Conditions can review within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document. If the Policy has cancelled during this Freelook Period, the Company will refund the Premium paid after deducting proportionate Risk Premium and expenses incurred on medicals and stamp duty.
The cost of Medical Examination At the time of purchase of the Policy, the cost of medical examination and special tests, if any, will be borne by the Company. At the date of revival of a Lapsed Policy, the cost of medical examination and special tests, if any, will be borne by you.