Everyone is busy in doing their works. Sometimes they opt for relaxation either individually or with the family members. Some people travel to abroad for study purpose or business tours or to visit the sceneries. Travelling with the near and dear ones creates wonderful time and memories to us throughout our life. But in some cases, unexpected situations may happen like missing the baggage, medical and health emergencies, etc., Hence taking the travel insurance is important for everyone. Oriental Travel Insurance is specially designed for the people who are planning a trip to abroad with best benefits.
Oriental Travel Insurance Plan Review
The main reason to choose the travel insurance plan is to get assistance during situations like personal accidents, illnesses, hijacking, theft, personal liability expenses or any other travel-based issues while visiting a new destination. To overcome all these issues choosing the best travel insurance plan is important. Hence Oriental General Insurance Company provides various travel insurance plans. The main of this Travel Insurance Plan is to provide best coverages and benefits to you and your family. OICL Travel insurance makes your trip to be stress-free and protects you from many risks. It also covers the medical and health emergencies during travelling. Oriental General Insurance Travel Plan covers all the discomforts faced by the insured like loss of baggage, trip cancellation, flight delays, etc., Read the Benefits, features and coverages of this Oriental mediclaim insurance plans and choose the best one that suits you.
Types of Oriental Insurance Travel Plans
OICL Tavel Insurance offers two insurance plans for the individuals. The two travel insurance policies are:
- Overseas travel insurance for Business and Holiday.
- Oriental travel insurance for Employment and Study.
Oriental mediclaim Policy for Business and Holiday
Everyone wants to travel without any worries or disturbances. Hence OICL provides Travel Insurance for Business and Holiday. This Plan is only for the business purpose and the holiday purpose. It covers the conditions like illness, injuries, diseases, etc., during travel to the abroad.
Features of Oriental Mediclaim Business and Holiday Plan
- The cashless settlement is provided through an overseas service provider.
- It covers medical expenses both for inpatient and outpatient while in a foreign country.
- The sum insured available ranges from Rs.50000/- to Rs.500000/-
- Complete Protection for any emergencies during the overseas travel while the beneficial is in outside of India.
Oriental Mediclaim Business and Holiday Plan Benefits & Coverages
- This Plan covers the expenses for physician services, hospital and medical services and emergency.
- For the case of dental pains, the company will give the expenses of upto $225.
- Includes the benefits towards the loss of paid baggage.
- Compensation towards the emergency purchase of replacement items if the insured will be late for 12 hours from the scheduled arrival time.
- This plan offers the reimbursement in the event of loss of passport. The company will pay the expenses for the emergency travel documents for the insured during travelling from an outside of India.
- Provides Insurance cover for the insured in the case of the death or permanent total disability like losing the limbs or eyesight.
- If the insured dies outside of India, the company will pay the expenses for the transportation to India or provides money for the cremation or burial where the death has occurred.
- In the case of the frequent traveller to abroad Oriental Travel Insurance provides special policy for 12 months.
- Any third party legal liability to pay for accidental bodily injury to third parties or accidental damage to the third party properties during the travel is covered in this plan.
- If the Insured Person is not getting hotel services which were booked, the Insurance Company will cover the reasonable cost of the transportation or up gradation, to another hotel, if required.
- Delay of Baggage that has been checked by an International Airline for an International outbound flight from the Republic of India is also covered in this plan.
Oriental travel insurance for Employment and Study
Overseas mediclaim policy for employment and study covers the student travelling abroad for higher studies and an individual going to the foreign destination for employment. Oriental Travel Insurance policy for employment mainly covers the risk of illness or any disease or injury sustained in the foreign country and checked baggage.
Overseas mediclaim policy for employment and studies Features
- The minimum period is 2 months, and the maximum is 12 months.
- You can get renewal further for minimum 1 month and maximum for 12 months.
- The cashless settlement is provided through our Overseas Services Provider.
- The sum insured is US $ 75,000.
- The premium has to be paid in US dollars irrespective of the country.
- The door to door cover is available for individuals between 5 to 60 years.
Benefits or coverages of Overseas mediclaim policy for employment and studies
Medical Expenses and Evacuation:
- Medical costs incurred due to illness or accidents in case of prescribed emergency evacuation will be covered.
- Compensation for expenses related to funeral or repatriation of remains back to the Republic of India, in the case of death.
Covers expenses incurred for immediate relief of dental pain.
Personal Accidental Death:
Checked in Baggage Loss:
Overseas mediclaim policy for employment and students cover compensates for the permanent loss of checked-in-baggage.
Loss of Passport:
If the Insured person losses Passport during the trip, Oriental travel insurance will cover expenses incurred in obtaining a fresh or new passport.
Covers damages to be paid to a third-party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused unintentionally by the insured.
If the Insured Person studies in the abroad have been interrupted due to any medical condition, the company will reimburse fees already paid.
The company will reimburse an immediate family member to visit you or you to visit your family member in case of hospitalisation extending to more than seven consecutive days.
Exclusions of Oriental travel insurance Policy
- The company does not cover the damages faced by the naval, military or air force operations.
- Does not cover the damage to the insured when he committed suicide.
- Loss or liability to the insured who is already taking the treatment by the Physician.
- The company is not responsible for the damages caused due to radioactive contamination, ionising radiation or any other by the nuclear wastes.
- Any medical expenses for the HIV affected candidates.
- Any claim arising out of sports issues means the insured is participating in any professional sports.
Cancellation of Oriental General Travel Insurance
- If you are not in a position to travel, you can choose the cancellation policy.
- This facility will be available after the 14 days of registration of insurance policy.
- This cancellation policy is available for you only if you show the original passport.
Oriental Alliance General Insurance Company Premium Calculator
In the official website of Oriental Company, you have the option of the premium calculator. By using this premium calculator, you can calculate the premium amount. You have to enter the below details to calculate the premium.
- Enter Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number and email.
- Policy term.
- Sum Assured.
Oriental Overseas Travel Insurance Online Renewal
The Oriental Travel Insurance Renewal is possible in two ways. Either offline or online. For offline renewal of Oriental Travel Insurance, insured must visit the Oriental General Insurance Branch Office within the grace period. The policyholder should fill the respective forms and make a payment. Oriental Insurance Renewal Process through Offline is a time taking process. To make renewal process easy for you, Oriental Travel Insurance company offers Online renewal option.
Oriental Travel Insurance policy renewal through online is an easy process in comparison with the offline process. By using online option, you can renew the policy at any time any place with simple clicks. Oriental General Insurance policies have the policy period of One year. If insured interested in continuing the Travel Insurance policy, then She/He can renew the policy every year by Oriental General Insurance renewal through online. Check the Contents required for the oriental General Insurance- Travel Insurance Renewal.
- Name of the Policyholder.
- Policy Document Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number& Email ID of Policyholder.
Oriental Travel Insurance Plan Buying Process
The Oriental Travel Insurance purchasing process is available here. Before buying the Oriental Alliance Travel Insurance, read the Plan details carefully. The Insured can buy this Plan either in online mode or offline mode. For offline mode, Visit the nearest Oriental General Insurance Branch Office. Also, you can buy from the authorised agent of the Oriental General Insurance company. The documents for the offline process are
- Proposal Form with the Photograph.
- Age proof of the General assured.
- Nominee & General Assured Address Proof.
For Online buying, go to the Oriental General Insurance India Official Website. Calculate the premium using the Premium Calculator of Oriental Alliance Insurance Company and buy online.
Oriental Alliance Travel Insurance Claim Procedure
The life Insured must intimate to the company about the damages or losses related to the loss of baggage or missing of flight. In case if the policyholder is facing injuries or illness, the nominee will claim for the expenses. The documents required for the claim procedure are
- Original policy Bond / Document.
- Discharge form.
- NEFT Payout Form.
- Cancel check or Bank Passbook xerox.
- Proof of Accident and Disability.
- Death certificate ( If in the case of the eventual death of the Life Insured).