Raheja QBE Home Insurance offers Home Insurance for its customers. The three most important things for every individual is Food, Shelter, Clothes. Therefore, having an own house is one of the biggest dreams for all of us. Our home is probably the most expensive and most precious thing which we can earn in our lifetime. It is a place where we spend an appreciable amount of pleasant time. It is usually a once in a lifetime option for most of the people. Therefore, we want our property to be safe.
Home is the place where our heart resides. So, It is tough for anyone to bear if any loss happens to that home. That’s where the home insurance can be a very useful to protect our belongings. We can safeguard Our home and all the other risks associated with a Good Home insurance policy. In the case of any eventuality also, we can still manage as we have a protective cover on us. Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance provides financial compensation for loss or damage to property on your premises
About The Company:
Raheja QBE General Insurance Company is a joint Venture of Prism Cement Limited and QBE Holdings. Raheja QBE belongs to Rajan Raheja Group, and QBE Holdings is an Australia Company. Prism Cement Limited holds a 74% stake and QBE Holdings has 26% stake in the general insurance venture. QBE has a presence in more than 45 Countries which are providing Financial Services to its clients.
Raheja QBE Home Insurance
Homeowners Insurance is commonly known as home insurance. It is the property insurance which covers Homes and various contents in it against a variety of risks. This insurance policy combines various insurance protections such as losses arising due to damage to one’s home and its contents, loss of personal belongings or possessions of the homeowner and liability resulting from accidents that may happen at home. The policy document clearly gives what will and what will not be covered in case of any unforeseen event.
The cost of the Home insurance usually depends on the cost one would incur to replace their house or its complete contents or partial components as covered under the policy and additional insured riders.
The coverage amount under the home insurance policy for the structure of the house is based on the reinstatement value. Very simply put, it would be the reconstruction cost of the house in the event of any loss and damage arising due to any of the insured events like Fire, Storm, Riots, Flood, etc.
Types of Home Insurance in Raheja QBE Insurance Company
Each and every Policy is designed to be Unique. Therefore, Check out the different plans available in Raheja QBE
- Raheja QBE Domestic Burglary Insurance
- Raheja QBE Domestic Fire Insurance
Domestic Burglary Insurance
- Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance provides financial compensation for loss or damage to property contained in one’s premises by acts of burglary and housebreaking.
- The insurance policy covers property contained in one’s premises, stocks and goods owned by the insured or held in trust and commission.
- It also includes cash, other valuables, securities kept in a locked safe or cash box in locked steel cupboard on explicit request. The policy can be extended to cover riot, strike, malicious damage and theft by payment of additional premium.
- The insurance policy pays for actual loss or damage caused to the insured property due to burglary or housebreaking subject to sum insured limit.
- If the sum insured is not adequate, the company will pay only proportionate loss.
- The policy also has a provision to cover bulk items on ‘first loss’. In this, a percentage of total contents can be taken as that exposed to the risk of burglary and housebreaking.
- The premium is charged on this selected percentage only.
Raheja QBE’s Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance covers property contained in your premises, stocks/goods owned by you or held in trust and commission. It also includes cash, valuables, securities kept in a locked safe or cash box in locked steel cupboard on explicit request.
The policy covers the property against loss/damage by burglary/housebreaking. It also covers damage to your premises caused by burglars during burglary or attempts at theft. The policy pays actual loss/damage to your insured property caused by burglary/housebreaking subject to the limit of Sum Insured. If Sum Insured is not adequate, The policy pays only proportionate loss. There is also a provision in the Policy to cover bulk items on ‘first loss’ basis wherein a percentage of total contents can be taken as that exposed to the risk of robbery and housebreaking. The premium will be taken on this portion selected only.
The Raheja QBE Home Insurance Policy does not cover loss/damage: to goods held in trust/commission, jewellery, curios, title deeds, business books unless specifically insured. Also, the policy does not include Recoverable under fire/plate glass insurance coverage; by abstraction from a safe using a key or duplicate key. Unless it is obtained by any violence or threat; due to shoplifting, acts involving you/your family members/ your employees; and due to war perils, riot & strike (covered by payment of additional premium), acts of God, nuclear risks.
Domestic Fire Insurance
Raheja QBE’s Standard Fire and Special Risks Insurance cover all properties on land (excluding the cost of land) – both moveable and immoveable. The policy can be extended to cover certain additional perils and expenses for an additional premium. It protects one’s financial investment in assets including buildings and their contents if they are damaged due to a long list of perils. Also, the policy also covers architects, surveyors, consulting engineer fees up to 3% of claim amount and debris removal expenses up to 1% of the claim amount.
The scope of the policy can be extended by paying an additional premium. Major optional extensions available include architects, surveyors and consulting engineer fees more than 3% of the claim amount. Debris removal more than 1% of the claim amount, impact damage due to own vehicles, forklifts, cranes, spontaneous combustion, omission to ensure additions, alterations and extensions, earthquake, leakage and contamination cover, loss of rent and terrorism damage.
This Raheja QBE Home Insurance Policy protects your financial investment in your assets including buildings and contents if they are damaged due to any of the following perils:
|Fire||Storm, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, flood
and inundation (optional)
|Due to the Missile testing operations|
|Lightning||Impact damage due to rail, road, animal||Any Leakage due to automatic sprinklers and installations|
|Explosion/implosion||Subsidence and landslide including rockslide||Bushfire|
|Aircraft damage||Bursting and overflowing of water tanks,
apparatus and pipes
|Riot, strike, malicious damage (optional)|
Domestic Fire Insurance Policy does not provide coverage in some instances. Therefore, the policyholder should know the exclusions under this Raheja QBE Home Insurance policy. So, check them here
- Fire due to own fermentation, natural heating, and spontaneous combustion.
- Stocks undergoing heating or drying process;
- the explosion of boilers or steam generating vessels and machinery subject to centrifugal force by its explosion or implosion;
- The total or partial cessation of the work/retarding/interruption of any process or operations arising out of insured risks
- Impact damage by vehicles belonging to policyholder or their employees or Driver or any other occupier of the same premises;
- The loss or damage to the Electrical machine/apparatus which is the source of fire
- Any Earthquake
- Policy excess – This is the first amount of any claim that you have to bear, and any consequential loss i.e. business loss.
Renewal of Raheja QBE Home Insurance
You can Renew the Raheja QBE Home Insurance through online at the official website by following the below simple steps. You can also renew your Home Insurance policy by visiting the Raheja QBE General Branch Office. But Online Renewal Process is the Flexible and easy process.
- Visit the official website www.rahejaqbe.com
- Now, the home page will appear on the screen.
- Check the Renew tab.
- Then you will redirect to Online Renewal Page.
- Select your Policy Type and Enter Policy number and then click Next.
- Now you can see the Premium Amount you need to Pay to renew your Policy.
- Check the Premium and Pay through online Using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Premium Calculator for Raheja QBE
You can calculate the Premium to be afforded to buy the Policy by Using the Raheja QBE Home Insurance Premium Calculator. The Premium Amount to be paid will always depend on the Sum Assured, Policy Terms and conditions, Premium Payment Options and Policyholder Age. To calculate the Premium Value, you need to enter Some Basic personal details such as Name of the Insured, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Age, Policy Term, and Minimum Sum Assured.
The policyholder should read the Raheja QBE Home Insurance Claim Process. It is available below so that the Policy Holder can apply for a Claim easily. Insured can also download the Raheja QBE Claim Form, which is available below. The Insured have to follow the below steps for Raheja QBE Claim Process.
- In the event of occurrence of any loss, the Insured have to Call the Raheja Toll Free Number 1800 102 7723 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to Intimate the Claim.
- The Insurer require the below provided information to register any Claim
- The Policy Number.
- Date and Time of Loss caused
- Location of the damaged property.
- A brief description of the event which leads to a claim.
- Name of the policyholder and Contact Number of the person holding the claim.
- The company will make thew deals with the Service Providers of Claims such as Third Party Administrators, Third Party Administrators in India.
- The Claims Service Providers will provide a simple process for the quick and speedy settlement of Claims. It helps to cut the delay in settlements.
- The Insurance Company will settle the Claim as early as Possible after the intimation of Claim by the policyholder.
- The Policy Holder have to Send the Claim Form and Required Documents to the Insurer so that the Claim Process will be Started as early as possible.
- The Claim Forms for all the General Insurance Policies are available on our site.
- Follow the above-provided steps for Raheja QBE General Insurance Claim Process.
You may extend your Raheja QBE Home Insurance Policy by paying the additional premium. Major optional extensions available are:
- architects, surveyors and consulting engineers fees more than 3% of claim amount;
- debris removal more than 1% of claim amount;
- impact damage due to own vehicles, forklifts, cranes;
- spontaneous combustion
- omission to ensure additions, alterations and extensions
- leakage and contamination cover
- Rental Loss
- terrorism loss.
Therefore, the complete details of Raheja QBE Home Insurance. Check them once before accepting a policy and accept the policy of your choice.