Nowadays car is a property that everyone is eager and proud to own in India. In most of the peoples lives buying a Car is a milestone. Therefore, Reliance Motor Insurance ensures that you and your vehicle are safe and secure. Most of the people travel illegally without having the car insurance. The Reliance Car Insurance not only provides Insurance cover for you but also to the third party members. The Immediate Step, the Customer, must do after buying the Car is buying the Insurance Plan. Reliance General Car Insurance provides the Insurance coverage for your vehicle in case of theft, damage or accident situations. By the option of Third Party Liability, the policyholder can ensure that any damage done to another person’s property by your vehicle will be covered in a claim.
Reliance Car Insurance Policy Review
Motor Insurance is compulsory for every vehicle to travel on the road. Because of increasing accident cases in India, the Vehicle Insurance has become mandatory for each and every vehicle. What happens if your New Private Car met with an accident all of a sudden? a huge loss for you. The death of owner or driver may occur or vehicle may get damaged. To travel without any tensions and with a peaceful mind Reliance Motor Insurance is necessary. To cover all the loss/damages caused to the your Car, Reliance General Company has Introduced Motor Insurance Plans.
Reliance Vehicle Insurance covers any loss caused to the Private Cars, Two wheelers. If you have an own car, you are eligible to take this Reliance Car Insurance Plan. Along with some Conditions, this Private Car Package Policy covers damage or accident loss occurred to your car during the period of insurance. Buy a Reliance General Car Insurance Policy and get over all the troubles.
Reliance Motor Insurance Plans
Reliance General Insurance Company provides two Motor Insurance Policies to their Customers. The Reliance Private Car Insurance covers the loss to the Car during the policy term. The List of Motor Insurance Plans of Reliance General is available below.
- Reliance Car Insurance.
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance.
Features & Benefits of Reliance General Car Insurance
- The Company offers Hassle free Cashless Claim Settlement at network garages across India.
- Reliance Motor Insurance provides Personal Accident Cover for the Owner/Driver
- The Reliance General Insurance Company issues the Policy immediately.
- The Add-on covers are attractive.
- The Reliance Private Car Package Policy covers the loss/damage caused to the Insured Vehicle.
- In the case of emergency, free assistance service is provided.
- The Survey will be made within 8 working hours.
- Without any paperwork, the Policy is renewed instantly.
- Third Party Liability Coverage is also covered.
- Enhanced Protection is provided with Add on Covers.
Reliance Car Insurance Coverages
The Insured can avail two types coverages under Reliance General Car Insurance they are
- Package Policy.
- Third Party Liability Policy.
Package Policy Coverages:
Reliance Motor Insurance Policy Protects you against loss or damage to the vehicle caused due to
- Fire Explosion, Lightning & self-ignition.
- Theft, Housebreaking or Burglary.
- By Strike, Riot and Malicious Acts.
- Loss caused due to the earthquake, Cyclone, Floods.
- Terrorist Activity.
- While transit by Rail, Road, Elevator & Air.
- It also Covers Third Party Life and Property Damage.
The Reliance General Insurance Company also assists you with a free charge for car breakdown within a 25km radius. They are
- Tyre Punctures.
- Organising a Taxi.
- Battery Jumpstart.
- Towing Assistance.
- Organising Hotel Accommodation.
- Emergency Fuel Assistance.
- Sending Outgoing Messages.
- Delivering Back-Up Key.
- Minor Repairs.
Coverages under Third Party Liability Policy:
- The Policy Covers the Loss or damage caused to the third-party property.
- It provides Legal Liability to the Death/disability to third-party liability.
- The insured legal liability for death or bodily injury of third-party.
Reliance Car Insurance Exclusions
Reliance General Insurance Company does not cover any loss or damage caused due to
- Electrical or Mechanical Breakdown.
- Normal wear-and-tear of the car.
- Damage to / by a person driving without a valid driving license.
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risks.
- Compulsory deductibles – a fixed amount that gets deducted at the time of the claim.
- Loss or damage caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Cars being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use a private car for remuneration purpose.
- Consequential loss – if the original damage causes subsequent damage / loss, only the original damage will be covered.
- Loss or damage due to the depreciation of the car’s value.
Addon Covers of Reliance Insurance Car Policy
Reliance General Insurance Company offers several Additional Coverages for Private Car Insurance Policy. Reliance Motor Insurance offers the following Addon Coverages as listed below.
- Non-Electrical Accessories.
- Racing & Speed Tests.
- Legal Liability to Employee, Paid Driver, Cleaner & Conductor.
- Dexterity Trials & Hill Climb Extensions.
- Electrical or Electronic Accessories.
- Bi-Fuel Kits Comprising LPG/CNG Systems.
- Emergency Message Service and Road Side Assistance is Provided.
- The Policy Covers for accidents that occur anywhere in the world, you are insured with Permanent Total Disablement and Accidental Death
- The Cost of replacing the vehicle keys or locks due to keys lost or stolen or vehicle broken.
- The Replacement and repair expenses for the damage or loss of the Internal Parts of the engine are covered.
- The expenses for replacement / repair of the tubes and tyres are covered.
- Roadside Assistance.
- At the time of Insured Vehicle Accident, the Company replaces the Consumables required for the Car.
Reliance Car Insurance Buying Process
Reliance Motor Insurance can be bought through online from official website www.reliancegeneral.co.in by entering your Vehicle Information. You can also buy the Reliance General Car Insurance by visiting the nearest Reliance General Insurance Branch Office or, from the Agent of Reliance Insurance Company. The List of documents required for buying the Reliance Private Car Insurance Policy are
- Application Form/ Proposal Form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Driving License.
- Vehicle Details.
Reliance General Private Car Insurance Claim Process
You must follow the below Steps for the Claim Settlement in case of Unfortunate Accident occurs to your Vehicle
- On the occurrence of Accident, the Insured must immediately contact the Reliance General Insurance Office nearer to you or check the official site for more information.
- In the case of major accidents due to fire/riot, The Insured has to keep the vehicle at the accident site/spot until the surveyor Inspection completes,
- If any Third Party Injuries / Death occurs, you must immediately inform at the nearest police station about the accident .
- After the completion of the Formalities, the Insured must move the Vehicle to the authorised Garage of your choice and obtain the estimate from them.
- The Insured must submit the duly filled claim form along with the estimates of the company, then the Company will arrange for the final survey.
- Final Surveyor will come and verifies the damage and gives the approval to proceed with the repairs.
- You must submit the Bills of Repairs to the Reliance General Insurance Company.
Documents Required for Claim Process
- Original Estimate.
- Original FIR.
- Duly filled claim form.
- Medical certificate(in the case of third-party liability).
- Driving license.
- Surveyor copy.
Reliance Car Insurance Online Renewal
The Insured can Renew the Reliance General Car Insurance through online at the official website by following the below steps. You can also renew your Reliance Car Insurance policy by visiting the Branch Office of Reliance General Insurance Company. Online Renewal is an easy and flexible process. You can renew your policy online with the below available steps.
- Visit the official website www.reliancegeneral.co.in
- On the Home Page of Reliance General Insurance, you can find Car Insurance.
- Click on Renew My Policy.
- Then you will redirect to Online Renewal Page.
- Enter your Policy number and necessary details of the Vehicle and click on Submit option.
- Now you can see the Premium Amount you need to Pay to renew your Policy.
- Check the Premium Amount and Pay through online using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Reliance Car Insurance Premium Calculator
The Insured can calculate the amount of Premium to be Paid to take the Private Car Insurance Policy by using the Reliance General Car Insurance Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium to be paid depends on the Extra Coverages, Age of the Vehicle. The Insured need to enter the below Information to buy the Reliance Private Car Insurance Policy.
- Registration state of the vehicle.
- Type of vehicle
- Class of vehicles.
- Body type.
- Registration location.
- Model, etc.
FAQs on Reliance Car Insurance
- Is Discount offered in this Reliance General Car Insurance Plan?
Ans: Reliance General Insurance Company offers many attractive discounts to the Customers. The Company offers discounts on No Claim and Safe Driving. The Insured can transfer the Bonus to buy the New Car. The Accumulated Discount on a yearly basis is available below.
For more information regarding the Reliance Car Insurance, check Reliance General Car Insurance broucher.