Nowadays, Health is uncertain. You can’t Predict all things in your future life. All the responsible persons hope to fulfil their family needs. It is possible with only hard work. You may also aim to provide them complete financial support in future. First of All, you have to take of your health to do all these things. The Reliance General Health Insurance plan offers you the medical coverage to you and your Family. Reliance Health Insurance is providing the Best health coverage plans and supports you in your difficulties. Let’s know about the Reliance General Insurance Plans, Key Features, Benefits, Buying Process & Renewal Processes.
Reliance General Health Insurance
The Reliance General Insurance Company is the Best Insurance Company in India. The Company is offering a large number of Policies and Plans. The Plans include Car Insurance, Two Wheeler Insurances, Health Insurance, and so on. In these days, everyone paying their more time for caring their Health. For the purpose of those people, the Reliance General Health Insurances designed. You can observe all the Features, Benefits, Eligibility, Coverages and Exclusions of the each and every Plan offering by the Reliance General Insurance Company. The Policyholder have to pay their Premiums in time to avail the Plan benefits.
The rising Medical care costs over the years, and increasing the life expectancy rate makes you arrange funds during a medical emergency. Such unforeseen events can play chaos with our financial planning and cause sleepless nights. Reliance Health Insurance plans to ensure quality treatment, rather than having to worry about organising the funds. The Reliance General Health Solutions come to the rescue from Unexpected health problems. The Health & Wellness plans of Reliance General offer different options to ensure yourself and your family for sufficient sum, significant illnesses and injuries.
Reliance Health Insurance Policy Details
The Reliance Insurance Company provides the Health Plans for both the Reliance Life Insurance and Reliance General Insurance Customers. First of all, refer the List of Plans offering by the Best Insurance Company. Each and every plan has its own Key Features, Benefits and Eligibility from this article. So, read the article carefully to get complete details about the Reliance General Health Insurance Policies. The Health Insurance give you either cashless treatment or expense reimbursement.
Be careful while reading the Reliance General Insurance Policy Terms and Conditions. The medical care costs, charges like Surgeon’s fees, diagnostic tests, etc. may turn out to be expensive. Reliance General Health Insurance Plans offers a fixed cash amount so that you can spend time with your loved ones on the path of recovery. Let us have a look at the Significant Benefits and Key Feature offered by the Reliance Health Insurance Plans.
- Health Gain Policy.
- Wellness Plan.
- Critical Illness Policy.
- Personal Accident Plan.
Reliance General Health Gain Policy
This Reliance Health Insurance Policy is the perfect foil for any unseen problems you might face during your treatment. You can also check the Benefits, Key Features, Exclusions of the policy from this page.
Key Features & Benefits of Reliance Health Gain Policy
- The Plan offers a 5% discount for the single women or girl child.
- 5% Premium Discount for Reliance Private Car Package Policy customers.
- Immediate & extended family members can be covered under an individual mediclaim insurance policy.
- Avail tax deductions upto Rs. 35,000 under the Section 80D.
- Reinstatement of the base sum insured if you’ve exhausted the total sum insured on your medical insurance policy.
- The Cashless hospitalisation ion in over 4000+ preferred network hospitals across India.
- Quick and hassle-free mediclaim settlements of your health policy, etc.
Coverages of Reliance Health Gain
- The company will provide the Hospitalisation Expenses for In-patient treatment for covered illnesses /injuries, Day-care treatment for surgeries /procedures.
- Pre-hospitalisation coverage: The Medical Expenses paid for the Life Assured before hospitalisation.
- Post-hospitalisation coverage: The Medical Expenses paid for the Life Assured after the hospitalisation.
- Domestic Road Ambulance: In the case of life-threatening emergencies, the expenses for the domestic road ambulance services to the nearest hospitals.
- Donor Expenses: The expenditure incurred by the Organ donor. 50% of the base sum insured, subject to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh/-will be given.
- Domiciliary hospitalisation: Sometimes, it may not be possible to move the patient to the hospital also. Because of their condition or lack of accommodation at the hospital. In those such cases, the patient may be treated at the home itself. The condition is known as the Domiciliary hospitalisation. The Medical expenses for such situations will be covered if the treatment continues for a minimum of three days.
- Reinstatement of the base sum insured: If you exhaust your entire sum insured & cumulative bonus if any and still require further hospitalisation for any related or unrelated illness, the company will refill the full Sum Insured at no extra cost.
- Cumulative Bonus.
- Call Option.
- Claim service guarantee.
- Policy service guarantee.
- Accidental death cover for no claim renewal.
- Wellness Solutions.
- Health Insurance Renewal.
Exclusions of General Health Gain Policy
- Claims for any medical expenses that occur within 30 days of the mediclaim policy & the start day will not be covered.
- Arthritis (non-infective).
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis.
- Intentional self-injury / injury under the influence of alcohol, drugs / criminal acts
- Outside India or Robotic or Stem Cells.
- War / nuclear / chemical / biological injuries.
- Diseases such as HIV / AIDS or STDs and
- Congenital diseases (diseases present from birth), etc.
Reliance General Insurance – Wellness Plan
The Plan help you to lead a healthier Lifestyle by exploring various Wellness Solutions. Below we have provided the Reliance General Insurance Wellness Plan Benefits, Key Features, Coverages and so on from the official site.
Reliance Health Insurance Critical Illness Policy
The Policy is a critical illness insurance policy that caters to life threatening & lifestyle-disabling diseases, so you are then worry-free.
Key Features and Benefits of Critical Illness Policy
- The Plan will give you coverage for 10 major critical illness/ surgeries.
- The Policy covers the Income Tax benefits under Section 80 D – save more with your policy.
- It will give you the broad range of options for the Sum Insured (Rs. 5 lakh, Rs. 7 lakh or Rs. 10 lakh).
- No medical check-up required for anyone who has the age up to 45 years.
- A Wonderful feature called Quick and hassle-free settlement of claims.
- Instant online policy booking or on call to the number 1800 3009 for people up to the age of 45 years.
- Lump sum payment that allows you to plan your treatment as required.
- Critical illness policy in India for an individual above the age 18 years.
- The Critical Illness Policy period for one year and three years.
Coverages of Reliance Critical Illness Plan
Reliance Critical Illness Policy, you will receive a lump sum pay out on the claim. If the policyholder has diagnosed with any of the given critical illnesses/ the Life Assured, have to undergo any of the mentioned surgeries. Regarding the sum insured, you may choose any option between Rs. 5 lakh, Rs. 7 lakh or Rs. 10 lakh.
Category I – Life Threatening
- Major Organ Transplant.
- Third Degree Burns.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Aorta Graft Surgery.
Category II – Lifestyle Disabling
- Heart Valve Replacement or repair.
- Coma of Specified Severity.
- Total Blindness.
- End Stage Renal Disease requiring regular dialysis.
- Coma Quadriplegia (persisting more than 90 days post diagnosis without any significant recovery).
- You can please note that the company will pay the benefit payment. Only when the patient survives for more than 30 days after the diagnosis of the critical illness listed in Category I. For 60 days after diagnosis in case of Category II conditions unless the patient is suffering from Quadriplegia, where the benefit will be paid after 90 days.
Exclusions of Reliance Health Insurance
Critical illness or its fallouts can be quite complex, so it’s difficult to cover every situation. Here are a few things that your Critical Illness policy won’t cover!
- Any pre-existing diseases, illnesses or injuries
- Critical illness contracted or diagnosed arising out of or due to
- Within three months of the policy start date.
- HIV infection / AIDS.
- Pregnancy or childbirth.
- Cosmetic or sex change treatment/ surgery.
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Alcohol consumption, smoking, other tobacco intake or drug abuse.
- War, terrorism or nuclear weapons.
- Any breach of law or participation in actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanour or civil commotion.
- Diagnosis is provided by a family member, anyone not registered as a medical practitioner.
- Death occurs within 30 days of the diagnosis or surgery.
- Diagnosis is not scientifically recognised.
RelianceGeneral Personal Accident Plan
The Reliance General Insurance Personal Accident Policy will secure you and your family against the Accidental Death and Permanent Disability.
Key Features and Benefits of Reliance Personal Accident Policy
- The Policy have the Worldwide Coverage, which is the Best feature.
- Provides the Hassle free documentation.
- The Reliance General Extension can availed for medical expenses.
- Carriage of mortal remains offered as additional coverage for the Reliance General Insurance plan.
- The Policy will give you 5% increase in the CSI.
- Reliance General Personal Accident Plan provides complete coverage including the accidental death and permanent disability.
Coverages under Reliance General Personal Accident Plan
- Accidental Death: The company gives you the 100% of the Sum Assured on the accidental death of the Policyholder.
- Permanent Total Disability.
- Permanent Partial Disability: The specified percentage of the sum insured will be paid in the case of the permanent partial disability.
- Additional Coverage/Features.
- Medical Expenses Extension.
- Off duty and On–duty cover: The Policy can extend to cover the medical expenses on the payment of extra premium.
Exclusions for Reliance Accident Policy
The accident policy does not cover the following cases.
- Compensation under more than one clause for the same period of disability.
- Any claim in the same period of insurance exceeding the capital sum insured.
- Payment of compensation due to death or disablement arising out of
- Suicide attempted suicide, etc.
- Pregnancy and/ or childbirth.
- War and nuclear perils.
- Ionising radiation or radioactivity.
- HIV / AIDS / or death due to any disease.
- Natural death.
Reliance General Insurance Premium Calculator
The Reliance General Health Insurance Company is providing a fantastic service called the Premium Calculator. The company identified that their customers are facing struggles to calculate the Premium Amounts, Sum Assured, Maturity Amounts and so on. For the sake of those Policyholders, the Premium Calculator Option provided on its Official Website. The details required to compute are Policy Number, Date of Birth, Various Others.
Reliance General Health Insurance – Buying Process
Most of all people wish to get the Reliance General Health Insurance. Those can purchase the Reliance General Insurance Plans in anyone of these ways. You have 3 options to buy the Reliance General Health Insurance Plans. Visit the Reliance General Branch office which is nearest. Another Approach is you may also visit the Official Website to buy the Reliance General Health Insurance Policy in Online. Last but not the least is directly contact the Agents to purchase the Reliance Health Insurances.
Here is the list of documents especially relevant documents that are necessary while buying the Reliance Health Insurance Policy. So, the users can get ready with the enclosed documents to purchase the Reliance Health Insurance Policy without any delay. Then, open the Official Website. Finally, click on the Buy Online button to buy the Reliance Policy within few seconds.
- Application/ Proposal Form.
- Age Proof.
- Passport Size Photos.
- Address Proof.
- Medical Reports in some cases.
Reliance Health Insurance Online Renewal
The Policyholders may be facing the problems while Renewing their Policy. The Reliance General Insurance Company is providing a service called Renew My Policy in Online. To save your precious time and money, you can use this great Online service. The Life Assured can also have another way to Renew your Reliance General Insurance. The way is directly visiting the Reliance General Insurance Company Branch Office, i.e., nearer to your location. Most useful and time saving method is Reliance Health Insurance Online Renewal.
Reliance General Insurance Claim Status & Process
By the end of the Policy Period, to get the Maturity Amount along with the Benefits you need to Claim the Reliance General Health Insurance Policy. You can check your Reliance General Insurance Claim Status from the official website. The Nominee can also have the choice to claim when the Policyholder died.
While claiming for the Reliance General Insurance, you need to have the following documents keep in handy. The below documents are required to claim for Bajaj Allianz Insurance. As a result, you will get the Sum Assured in addition to the Additions Benefits of that plan.
- Original Policy Document.
- Proof of title.
- Death Proof.
- Medical treatment documents before death.
- Age proof and
- Additional documents in case of death occurred due to unnatural or accidental death.