A home is just a house without your valuable things. If you worried about the safety of your treasured belongings, Fortunately, The Reliance General Insurance Company provided the Householders Package Home Insurance policy which is a property insurance policy that safeguards all your valuables. The Reliance General Home Insurance Policy is the best content Insurance Policy to cover the valuable things in your property. You need this house insurance policy if you are looking for the Content Insurance.
Reliance General Home Insurance Policy
Reliance General Insurance Company offered Reliance House Property Insurance policy to protect your home from fire, Lightning, flood, earthquakes, burglary and also from the natural disasters. The Reliance General Home Insurance Plan provides Security to your home from natural or man-made calamities. This Reliance Home Insurance Policy is not only for home but also for the private things like Mechanical, Electronics & Electrical, etc. This is the best policy to keep your home secure. So buy a new Reliance Home Property Insurance Plan to protect your home from the uncertainties. Therefore, check all the details of Long Term Home Insurance Plan Benefits, Features, Coverages & Exclusions given below.
The Reliance General Home Insurance Plan provides protection and safety for your house from disasters and damages. The Reliance Householder’s Package Policy covers all assets and valuable things owned by you. As per customer requirements, the Reliance General Insurance Company provided Online Premium Payment option, Buying Option, Online Renewal, etc., to save their time. Buying a Policy through online & Renewal Online, Claiming the Policy, Online Premium Calculator is easier than the offline. We have given the Online Buying Process, Claiming Process, Online Renewal, Premium Payment Process of Reliance General Home Insurance Policy below. And also check all the Reliance General Housholder’s Package Policy Benefits, Features, Coverages and Exclusions.
Reliance Householder’s Package Policy Benefits & Key Features
Reliance House Property Insurance Policy has many benefits and features. The Policyholder can check the following Features & Benefits that are offered by Reliance Home General Insurance Policy.
Reliance Home Insurance Plan Benefits
Reliance Householder’s package Policy Covers all the following
- Cover for Jewellery.
- This Policy Covers your home appliances like washing machine, refrigerator, etc.
- Your electronic gadgets like TV, computer, DVD, etc.
- Personal Accident protection for earning member and spouse.
- Valuable contents against the risk of burglary and fire.
- Accidental breakage of Fixed plates glass.
For more details, refer Householders’ Package Policy contact Reliance Insurance nearest branch office.
Reliance General Householder’s Package Policy Features
Reliance House Property Insurance policy also covers the following:
- Building and structure against Fire and allied perils.
- Baggage is accompanying the insured or family members while travelling anywhere in India.
- Pedal cycle against the risk of fire, lightning, earthquake, etc.
- Legal Liability towards the employee and third party.
For detailed Features, refer the policy document or contact the nearest branch.
Reliance House Property Insurance Plan Coverages
The Reliance General’s Home Insurance Policy is designed to cover the damage or loss caused to the Valuable things in your house due to fire and some special perils. It Covers the destruction of loss/ damage to the insured property & Package by any of the following perils:
- Protection of content against fire, earthquake, flood and lightning.
- Jewellery and valuables against accident or misfortune.
- Burglary and House Breaking.
- Personal Accident coverage for earning member and spouse.
- Domestic Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic appliances.
- Accidental breakage of fixed plate glass.
- The television set as well as accessories such as DVD and VCR.
Reliance Home Insurance Plan Exclusions
The Reliance General Insurance Company provided major exclusions under this Reliance Householder’s Package Insurance Policy. The Major exclusions under this Policy are in respect of loss or damage due to:
1. Fire and allied perils
- Damage caused by war, invasion, etc.
- The destruction caused due to volcanic eruptions.
- Radioactive toxic, explosives or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
- Loss, destruction or damage to bullion or unset precious stones or works of art of an amount exceeding Rs. 10,000/- manuscripts, plans, drawings, securities, obligations or documents of any kind, stamps, coins or paper money, books, cheques of accounts or other business books, computer systems records, explosives unless otherwise expressly stated in the policy.
- Loss, destruction or damage caused to the insured property by pollution or contamination.
2. Jewellery and valuables
- Cracking, scratching or breakage of valuables or glass during transit.
- Where any item insured hereunder consists of articles in a pair or set the Company’s liability in respect thereof shall not exceed the value of any article which may be lost or damaged without reference to any special value which such article may have as part of such pair or set.
3. Domestic Mechanical Electrical, and Electronic Appliances
- The willful act or gross negligence of the insured.
- Faults are existing at the time of commencement of the policy.
- Any fault or defect for which the manufacturer or supplier of the damaged item is responsible
4. Television set
- To external antenna or fittings by theft unless the Television Apparatus itself is stolen at the same time.
- Caused by or arising out of or traceable to erection, repairing or dismantling of the Television Apparatus.
- For which the manufacturer or supplier of the Television Apparatus is responsible.
5. Fixed Plate Glass
- Breakage of glass not completely and securely fixed.
- Breakage or damage during removal, alterations and repairs.
6. Personal Accident
- Death or disablement resulting directly or indirectly caused by childbirth or pregnancy.
- From intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- While engaging in aviation or ballooning while mounting into, dismounting from or travelling in any aircraft or balloon other than as a passenger.
- Directly or indirectly caused by venereal diseases, AIDS or insanity.
- Arising or resulting from the Insured Person committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
7. Burglary and Housebreaking
- Any burglary and housebreaking where the insured person family member is responsible or involved.
- To livestock, motor vehicles and pedal cycles.
Reliance General Home Insurance Buying Process Online
The Reliance General Home Insurance Policy can Buy Online through the Official Site www.reliancegeneral.co.in. And they can also buy the Policy by visiting the Nearest Reliance Branch Office or from the Agent of Reliance General Insurance Company. If the Customer wants to purchase a Policy through Offline, Submit the required document at the branch office & pay the Premiums.
Reliance Home Insurance Policy Online Buying Process
- Visit the Official Site of Reliance General Insurance www.reliancegeneral.co.in.
- You can find Buy Home Insurance Now Option on the Homepage of Reliance General Insurance.
- There you have to select the Sum Insured.
- After that Enter the Email Address & The Mobile Number & Click on the Submit.
- Then the Buying Online Policy Process will be Started.
The Documents required for buying the Insurance Policy are
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- House Papers etc.
For more details regarding the Reliance Home General Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
Reliance Home Insurance Claim Process
Under this Policy, the claiming process is extremely simple, and the settlement is too fast. Check the Reliance Householder’s Package Policy Claim Process.
Step 1: Intimate the claim by calling to our Toll-free Helpline no. 1800 3009 as soon as the claim occurs.
2nd Step: The Company will assign a surveyor to assess the extent of damage within 2 working days.
Step 3: After completing the survey, the surveyor will submit his final assessment report along with all the required documents including Invoices, Claim Form, etc. to the Reliance General Insurance.
Step 4: For early receipt of the claim amount, you have the option to receive the claim amount directly into your account via NEFT transfer (National Electronic Funds Transfer). To avail this facility just submit a cancelled cheque and an ID proof like PAN card to Reliance General Insurance.
Note: You can also check the Claim Status by entering your Policy Number in the Space given there on the Home Page. Once you enter the policy Number, click on the Show My Policy Status option.
To claim your Reliance General Home Insurance Policy, the Following details are required.
- Policy number.
- Name of the Policyholder.
- Contact details.
- Date and time of loss.
- Location of loss.
- Nature and extent of the loss.
Reliance Home General Insurance Renewal
You can Renew the Reliance General Insurance Home Policy through Online by visiting the Official Site www.reliancegeneral.co.in. And they can also Renew their Home Insurance Policy by visiting the Reliance nearest Branch Office. You can renew your policy 30 Days before the Expiry Date only.
Reliance General Householder,s Package Policy Online renewal Process
- Firstly Visit the Official Site & find the Renew my Policy option.
- Once you find the option, enter your Policy Number in the space given there.
- After that click on the Renew my Policy.
- Now you have to enter the Policy details like Policy number, Policyholder Name, Sum Assured etc.
- After that, you have to pay the amount to get your policy renewal.
- Customers can pay the amount through the Credit/ Debit Cards through Net banking.
Reliance Home Insurance Renewal through Offline
- The Policyholders must visit the the nearest branch office of the Reliance General Insurance.
- Submit the Renewal Form to the Officers.
- And also submit the required documents to Renew your policy.
- Pay the amount & Renew the Policy there.
- After renewal. Continue your policy & pay the Premiums.
For more details regarding the Reliance General Home Package Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
Reliance Home Property Insurance Premium Calculator
Premium is the Minimum Amount that you need to Pay to buy/ Renew your Home Insurance Policy. You can calculate the Minimum Premium amount you need to pay to take the Reliance General Home Insurance Policy By Using the Reliance General Insurance Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium Paid will Depends on the Home property, and any Extra Coverages. You need to enter the below Information to calculate your Reliance General House Property Insurance Policy.
Required Details to calculate the Reliance Home Insurance Plan
- Policy Number.
- Policyholder Name.
- Sum Assured.
- Mobile Number.
- Address proof.
- Date of Birth.
FAQ’s on Reliance Householder’s Package Insurance Policy
Ans: Yes, they can. However, their policy will only insure the contents of the home, which belong to them. Their policy won’t cover the building against any loss, as the tenants are not the rightful owners of the premises.
2. What happens if I sell the property during the insured period?
Ans: If you sell the property, your insurable interest will cease and the new owner will have to take a fresh policy.
3. Is my family insured under the accidental cover?
Ans: Yes, you can opt to insure yourself with your spouse and children.
4. Does the policy provide cover for laptops and mobile phones?
Ans: No, The Reliance General Home Insurance Plan does not cover the Laptops, Mobile Phones.