Everyone love their bike by travelling all around the city and treat them like their own baby. During Sundays or at any leisure time, people will clean it and polish it. Because two-wheelers became an important part of our life these days. It is our necessity and pride to keep the bike or scooty or scooter safe and secure. But people couldn’t recognise that two wheelers also has its risks and probabilities that happen unexpectedly. Hence by buying the bike insurance, the insured may stay at peace. The Reliance General Two Wheeler insurance policy provides financial cover to bike or scooter against physical damage, theft and third party liability. With poor road conditions in India and no driving ethics, two-wheeler insurance is the only saviour on the roads.
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Plan Review
The Two wheeler insurance refers to an insurance policy taken to cover against any damages that may occur to a two wheeler and/or its riders due to an unforeseen and unfortunate event of an accident, theft or natural disaster. The Two Wheeler Insurance cover provides protection against liabilities arising from damages to a third party due to the accident. Two wheeler insurance or bike Insurance is the ideal solution to meet exceptional costs that may occur due to the damages caused to the two wheeler. The bike insurance cover provides protection to all types of two wheelers such as scooter, motorcycle, moped and scooty and includes all uses like personal, commercial or mixed. Hence, Reliance Bike Insurance Policy ensures you have a safe ride every single time.
The Two wheeler insurance market has changed dramatically since the emergence of new players in the market. The bike insurance companies nowadays have come up with a range of features to attract the customers and ensure they continue with them year after year. But with a broad range of Bike insurance policies available, the task of choosing the best two wheeler insurance policy as per your needs will be quite tough and confusing. For the sake of those policyholders, I have given the list of Reliance Bike Insurance plans in this article. Buying a Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance policy online is a hassle-free and instant process. The Key features, Renewal Process, Inclusions, Exclusions, etc. of Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans are mentioned in detail below. Refer our site www.policycorner.in for more information regarding Reliance General Insurance Plans.
What are the Features of Reliance Bike Insurance Policy?
- The Reliance General Bike Insurance plan can be issued under two types of variants such as Third Party Liability only policy and the other is the Package Policy.
- Issued for one year and after the completion of this, the plan should be renewed.
- The premium to be paid will depend on the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your vehicle.
- The plan offers a maximum of 2 claims per policy period.
- Comprehensive coverage for the vehicle and 3rd party.
Reliance General 2 Wheeler Insurance Plan Benefits
The Policyholder can avail various benefits by choosing this Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy. Those benefits are
- No paperwork, instant policy, i.e., you can buy the Reliance General Bike Insurance Policy online.
- By availing this, you can get a quick and hassle-free settlement of your bike insurance claims.
- You can also renew your policy instantly in online without any paperwork or inspections.
- Cashless facilities are available across our preferred 159 network garages.
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance is the cheapest policy starting at Rs. 3/- per day.
Inclusions of Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan
If you continue to be a safe and good driver, you’re eligible for discounts. By choosing this Reliance General Bike Insurance Policy, you can avail up to 40% discount on two wheeler insurance of Honda Activa, Hero Passion, Hero Glamour, Hero Splendour, Bajaj Discover, Bajaj Pulsar, Bajaj Platina, and all models of TVS. But the discount is applicable only on OD premium. Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance covers the loss or damage caused due to Man-made Calamities and Natural Calamities. Once have a look at these inclusions before buying this Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan.
Man Made Calamities: Under this cover, the policy covers the damage/ loss caused to your vehicle due to the following
- Burglary etc.
Natural Calamities: Under this Natural Calamities, the Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance policy covers the damage/loss caused to your vehicle due to
- Landslide/rock slide.
In Transit coverage: When the loss or damage is caused due to transit by rail, road, Air and elevator to your vehicle, it will be covered through In transit coverage.
Third Party Liability coverage: It includes the loss caused due to property damage of the third party and provides liability to death or injury of the third party.
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Add-on covers
If you truly want to benefit from your insurance policy, you should definitely consider some of these add-on covers. The different add-on covers available for the Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance are
- Nil Depreciation Cover.
- Personal Accident Cover.
Nil Depreciation Cover
This additional cover provides you extra security and minimises the own expenses of your vehicle by paying the additional premium. Under this cover, the company offers coverage on rubber, nylon and plastic parts and fibreglass components.
Finally, there are two major exclusions that the add-on doesn’t cover. They are
- Parts that are not approved under the Motor Insurance Policy.
- Tyres and tubes.
Personal Accident Bundle Cover
Under this cover, the company provides you with a cover against accidents anywhere in the world regardless of who is driving the vehicle and also pays the compensation for death or bodily injury of the driver/ owner of the vehicle.
|Nature of Injury||Percentage of compensation||Capital Sum Insured|
|Death||100% of sum assured||500,000/-|
|Loss of two limbs,two eyes or one limb and one eye||100% of sum insured||500,000/-|
|loss of one limb or one eye||50% of sum insured||500,000/-|
|Permanent total disablement||100% of sum insured||500,000/-|
Exclusions of Reliance General Bike Insurance Policy
There are still some exclusions that are not covered under this Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy. They are
- Regular wear-and-tear of the vehicle.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown of the vehicle.
- The Vehicle being used other than by the limitations as to use. For example, if you use your two-wheeler for remuneration purposes.
- Damage to/ by the person driving without a valid driving license.
- Loss or damage caused while riding under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Loss or damage due to the depreciation of the vehicle’s value.
- Consequential loss: If the original damage causes subsequent damage/ loss, only the original damage will be covered.
- Compulsory deductibles: a fixed amount that gets deducted at the time of the claim.
Buying Procedure of Reliance General Vehicle Insurance Policy
The Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan buying procedure is available here. The Buying procedure of Bike Insurance policy is very simple if you have all the information regarding documents with you. Before buying the Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance, read the Plan details carefully. The Appointee can buy the Bike Insurance Plan in two ways either offline or online. For offline Process, Visit the nearest Reliance General Insurance Company Branch Office. For Online Process, refer the Official Website and fill the application form or proposal form for the relevant policy.
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Claim Process
The Policyholder can claim the Insurance plan offered by the Reliance General Insurance Company. First of all, to intimate a claim, you have to call the Toll free Helpline no. 1800 3009 within 24 hours of the accident. The insured need to submit the claim documents to the surveyor. You have to take your vehicle to any of our authorised network garages for repair. The Claim will be settled as soon as possible if you have submitted all the required documents. Therefore, Let us have a look at the documents required. So, to Claim the Reliance General 2 Wheeler Insurance Policy, you have to carry the following documents.
- Policy no. / Vehicle number.
- Signed Claim Form.
- Copy of the driver’s license.
- Self-attested copy of the RC Book.
How can I renew my Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Plan?
Reliance General Tw0-wheeler Insurance Renewal process is possible in two ways, i.e., offline and online. For offline renewal, you have to visit the Reliance General Insurance Company Branch Office within the grace period. The Policyholder should fill the corresponding forms regarding the policy and make payment. The Renewal process of Reliance General Bike Insurance Policy through Offline is a time taking process. So to reduce the effort and save the customer’s time, the company has introduced online renewal process.
Reliance General Bike Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process
- Visit the official website of the Reliance General Insurance company.
- Select the Two Wheeler Insurance plans and click on Two Wheeler Insurance Expired?
- Enter your Policy details and tap on Go button.
- Pay your premium through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Take the printout of the payment receipt.
- With this, your renewal process has completed.
Reliance General 2 Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator is used to calculate the premium amount that has to be paid to get all the benefits available under this policy. The Reliance Bike Insurance Premium Calculator is available on the official website. The data required for calculating premium amount using Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Maturity Calculator are
- Cubic Capacity of the vehicle.
- Make and Model of the Vehicle.
- Age of the vehicle.
- Geographical zone.
- No Claim Bonus.
- Other discounts offered by the company.
For more details regarding Reliance Bike Insurance Policy, download the Two Wheeler Policy Wording here.