Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status Review
In Olden days the Policyholders has to wait in long queues to check the Reliance Life Insurance policy status which is a time-consuming process. The Insured has to visit the nearest branch or contact the agent to know the Reliance Life Policy Status. As the technology is improving, the Customer hesitates to waste time waiting in the queue. The Company introduced online services for the Convenience of the Insured. Checking the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Details Online saves the time of the Customer.
The policyholder wants the details of Premium Amount to be Paid, Policy Expiry Date, Coverage Benefits, etc. In our website, we provide the stepwise procedure to check the policy status of Reliance Life Insurance in both online and offline modes.
Reliance Policy Status Check Methods
The Customers can choose any of the below available methods to check the Reliance Life Insurance Online Policy Status of the policy. The Online and Offline modes are provided clearly below.
- Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status using Online Services.
- Use Login Option.
- Through Call Back Service.
- Sending Email.
- Check Status through Track Application service.
- Reliance Policy Status in Offline Mode.
- By making a Call to Reliance Customer Care Service.
- Visit the nearest branch office or contact the agents.
How to Check the Reliance Life Insurance Online Policy Status?
The Policyholder can check the current status of the policy easily and quickly in online mode compared to the offline mode. If you have the internet, the policy status can be readily available. The Policyholder can check the policy details from any corner of the world. The different methods to view the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Details in Online mode are mentioned in depth below.
Reliance Life Insurance Login Process
Steps to Login for Registered Users
- The Life Assured has to visit the Reliance Life Insurance official website www.reliancenipponlife.com
- The Reliance Nippon Life Insurance home page displays on the Screen.
- On the top right side of the homepage, you can find the “Login” section as shown below.
- You can observe three options namely Customer, Corporate, and Partner on hovering the Login Section.
- Select “Customer” option.
- On selecting the client option the page will be redirected to the Login Portal.
- You have to click on ‘Sign In’ option if you are a registered User.
- Enter the Policy Number or Client Id, Password in the relevant fields.
- Click on Sign In button after filling the details.
- Now the Policyholder can check the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status.
Login Steps for New Users
- The Insured has to visit the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance official website and go to Login Section.
- Choose the Customer Option.
- You are redirected to a page in which Register Now option is available as shown below.
- Enter the details of Client Id/Policy Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code, etc.
- Tick the I agree on the option and Click on Submit button.
- The New User Registration Process was completed.
- Now the Policyholder can Login with the Policy No and Password and check the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Details.
Through Call Back Service
The Policyholders can verify the policy details through Contact Me service. If the Insured enters the Phone Number in the Form, he/ she will get a call from the Reliance Company Representatives. There are two ways of requesting a Call back in the Reliance Life Insurance company, i.e., from the contact us page and another through Home page.
The Step by Step Procedure of Requesting the Call Back service from the home page is shown below.
- Visit the official website of Reliance Life Insurance Company.
- You can see the Contact Me Icon on the right side of the home page as shown below.
- Once you select the icon, Contact Me page appears on the screen.
- Enter the details of Name, Email, and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit button.
- The Reliance Executives will contact you shortly and provides you the necessary details of the policy.
The Steps of Requesting the Call Back service from the Contact Us page is shown below.
- Visit the Reliance Life Official website and go to Contact us section.
- The Policyholder redirects to Contact Us page as shown below.
- In that select ‘Get a Call Back’ option.
- Select the State, City, Product and tick the Submit Option.
- The Reliance Representatives will contact you shortly and provides the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status.
Check Policy Status through Email Service
If the Policyholder hesitates with the Login or Call Back service, he/she can send an Email to email@example.com. The Insured can check the Reliance Policy Status through this Email Service.
Through Application Track Service
The Policyholder can also track the application using Track Application service. In the registration page, you will find Track Application option. You have to enter some details such as Application Number or Policy Number and Date of Birth. With this Track Application service, you can check the policy status and other details.
Reliance Life Insurance Policy Details in Offline Mode
Use Toll Free Number to verify the Policy Details
Some customers don’t show interest in online services. For those people, Reliance Life Insurance Company has provided two Customer Care Numbers. You can contact the Customer Service Executive 24*7 about complete details of the policy.
- The Toll-free number: 1800 300 08181.
- The Help Line Number for Claims: 022 3000 2700.
Visit the nearest Reliance Branch Office
The Policyholders can check the status of the policy by visiting the nearest branch office. The Insured has to submit the details such as Policy Number, Name of the Insured, etc. You can check the nearest branch offices using the Reliance Life Insurance Branch Locator.
- Visit the official website of Reliance Life Insurance and click on Branch Locator as shown below.
- The Page redirects to Branch Locator page.
- Locate your nearest branch by selecting your State and city.
- A list of Religare branches available in the chosen state and city will be displayed on the screen.
The Insured can choose any of the above methods to check the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status.