Buying the car with lakhs of the amount is not enough, safeguarding the car with the best insurance policy is important. Because we don’t know what happen at what time. Sometimes accidents like fire, road, etc, will happen. Hence Royal Sundaram offers the best Car Insurance policy for the riders to help them in critical situations. Safeguard yourself with the best Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Review
Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company provides various plans that include Motor Insurance, Home Insurance, Travel Insurance and Health Insurance. Car Insurance is one of the plans in Royal Sundaram Motor Insurance Policy. Royal Sundaram provides Car Shield as the car insurance policy. This car insurance policy gives the coverage against accidental loss or damages to the own car or third party liability. Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy, covers vehicles used for social, domestic and pleasure purpose and also for the professional objective of the insured.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance is an insurance which covers the personal accidents, third party liability and other medical expenses. But this Car Insurance does not cover racing, speed testing, trail rides and any other that deals with the motor trade. Royal Sundaram Car Insurance plan has some benefits, features, exclusions, etc. Read the complete article to know about the Car Insurance Policy of Royal Sundaram Company.
Royal Sundaram car Insurance Features
- Cashless facility all over in India.
- This company Provides 24/7 service.
- Roadside assistance for 24/7 is available in case of emergency cases.
- In the case of any break in the insurance, you can avail free vehicle inspection facility and can buy the policy within 24 hours.
- You will get a personal care at the time of accidents and claim process.
- You can apply for the Insurance online at any time.
- The insured will get the quick response to their car repairs or any other injuries to him during the accident.
Benefits of the Car Insurance Policy in Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company
- It protects against the financial loss due to the damage occurred to you and your car.
- Car Shield will provide a personal accident cover for you, your driver and other persons in the car, in case a car met with an accident.
- If you are a member of Automobile Association of India, you will get a 5% discount on ‘Own Damage Premium’. The maximum amount is Rs.250.
- If you choose to voluntarily access for Rs.15,000 on your damage expenses, you can have a discount @ 35% on your ‘ Own damage premium’. The maximum amount is Rs.2,500.
- The insured will earn the No Claim Bonus when you do not use the insurance in the particular year. Insured may transfer this insurance to any other insurance provider at the time of renewal.
- You are eligible for the insurance of upto 7.5 lacs when your car damages the third party liability.
- The company will provide unlimited benefit where the car damages the third party liability leading to death or injuries.
Coverages of Royal Sundaram car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance offers the best Plans with a broad range of benefits for you and your family. This Policy offers the coverage on the damage caused by the following cases.
- Loss or damage to the Private Car Insured.
- Third Party Liabilities.
- Personal accident cover for owner or driver.
Loss or damage to the Private Car Insured:
This plan covers the damage or loss due to the man-made calamities and natural calamities.
- Fire Explosion, self-ignition or lightning.
- Burglary housebreaking or theft.
- Riot and Strike.
- Floods, typhoon, hurricanes.
- Malicious act.
- Terrorist act.
- Accidental external means.
- Landslide or rockslide.
Third Party Liability:
The company will pay all the costs incurred with written consent.
Personal accident cover for owner or driver:
It provides a cover for Rs.2 lacs regarding the personal accident for the driver or the owner or the co-driver. The owner or the driver would receive the following compensation as some percentage of capital sum insured (CSI), and these are:
|Injury Details||Scale of Compensation|
|Death||100% of CSI|
|Loss of two limbs or two eye sights||100%|
|Loss of one limb and one eye||50%|
|Permanent Disability other than the above reasons||100%|
The additional coverages under this Car Insurance Policy are
- Personal accident cover for the unnamed passenger or the paid driver of upto 2 lacs.
- Provides coverage for the electrical/electronics/non-electronic fittings in the car.
- It also provides for the legal liability of the paid driver and the employees of the insured individual who might drive that car.
- Also, provides coverage to the CNG kit or Bi-fuel system.
- Installation of Anti-Theft device.
- Covers the vehicles imported without customs duty.
Exclusions of Royal Sundaram Alliance Motor Car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Alliance General Insurance company does not cover the following damages or losses.
- Any damage or loss caused outside of the geographical area.
- Any claim arising out of the contractual liability.
- Accidents caused when the person used the vehicle more than the limit.
- Does not provide any coverage when the car was driven by any other driver other than the mentioned person in the driver’s clause.
- Damage due to the consequential loss.
- Any accident or liability caused by the nuclear weapons or in civil war or military death or injuries.
- Driving without the valid licence.
- Accidents or damage caused when driving the car after taking drugs or liquor.
Add-ons of the Royal Sundaram Car Sheild Insurance
To enhance the protection of the car and to provide more benefits, Royal Sundaram offers the following add-ons. These add-ons will be available for the insured only after the payment of extra premium.
Depreciation Waiver Cover: This add-on provides total amount that you claim without any depreciation for the parts of the car.
Windshield Glass Cover: This add-on provides the amount of the glass which is repaired or replaced. It will not effect the No Claim Bonus in the next years.
Voluntary Deductible Cover: By this add-on, you can save the money on insurance premiums. You can save the insurance premium from 15% to 35%.
Full Invoice Price Insurance Cover: Through this add-on, you can insure 100% of the car’s listed price.
Loss of Baggage Cover: The company will pay the money for the loss of baggage of the insured. But the insured must claim for it.
Spare car clause: This add-on provides the money to hire for the vehicle when the insured vehicle gets repaired.
Engine (Aggravation) Protector Coverage: You can shed all your monsoon worries and ensure the engine of your car against damages through this add-on.
NCB Protector: This add-on provides the discount of 20-50% for ‘Zero Insurance Claims’ in the previous year.
Renewal Procedure of Royal Sundaram General Car Insurance
You can renewal the Royal Sundaram Car Shield insurance policy either in offline mode or online mode. But the online process is a very easy process. If you want to renewal the policy in offline mode, contact the branch office which is near to you. You can renewal the policy before 30 days of the expiry date. Follow the steps for the online renewal process.
- Visit the official website www.royalsundaram.in.
- On Top of the Home Page, you can find Motor Insurance Renew Option.
- Click on Renew.
- Then you will redirect to Online Renewal Page.
- Enter your Policy number and click Next.
- Now you can see the Premium Amount you need to Pay to renew your Policy.
- Check the Premium and Pay through online.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Premium Calculator
You can know about the minimum premium that has to pay to take the new car insurance policy by using the Royal Sundaram Premium Calculator. The following information needs to enter to buy the new car insurance policy.
- Registration state of the vehicle.
- Type of vehicle.
- Class of vehicles.
- Body type.
- Registration location, etc
Royal Sundaram Car Sheild Insurance Buying Procedure
You can buy the Royal Sundaram Car Sheild Insurance Policy either in the online mode or offline mode.
In this mode, the customer has to buy the insurance policy from the licenced agent. Royal Sundaram Insurance forms and the documents are required to buy the new policy.
- Visit the nearest Royal Sundaram General Insurance company to buy the car insurance policy.
- Insured has to select the premium amount, and he has to pay the premium in terms.
- Along with Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Forms such as proposal form, Insured have to attach relevant documents.
- First of all, visit the official website of Royal Sundaram, i.e., www.royalsundaram.in.
- Click on the Motor Insurance and select the Car Insurance policy.
- Calculate the premium using the premium calculator and buy online.
- You can also select the add-ons by paying the extra premium.
Buying Car Insurance in Online mode offers the following benefits.
- Time saving: You will not have to spend your precious time and effort travelling to the insurer’s office. Instead, you can instantly get the policy online.
- Documents: Documentation is not required in the case of online buying.
- Flexible payment options: You can pay the premium using the credit/debit cards. No need to go for the bank to pay the premium.
- Special discounts: You can avail special discounts based on the model of your vehicle when you buy the insurance in online.
Royal Sundaram Motor Car Insurance Claim Process
To claim the damages to the company, follow the below steps:
- The policyholder must intimate to the company about the damages immediately after the accident.
- You can also claim by visiting the Universal Sompo General Insurance Nearest Branch after the occurrence of damage.
- Insured must use the claim forms to intimate about the damage and the estimation of the money to the insurer.
- The surveyor appointed by the Universal Sompo company will look after the damages.
- After the inspection, surveyor intimates to the company.
- Then the Royal Sundaram General Insurance company will pay the amount to the policy holder.
- In the case of Commercial Vehicles damage, The Insurance Company will immediately appoint a Spot Survey team for inspection of the Vehicle.
- In the case of the third party liability, FIR needs to be filed.
- Cashless facility is available.
The following information is needed to be submitted while intimating the claim.
- Policy number.
- Contact number.
- Name of the Insured.
- Date and time of the accident.
- Vehicle number.
- Estimation loss.
- Name of the driver.
- Medical and financial assistance in case of emergency situations.
For further more detailed information about the Royal Sundaram Motor Car Insurance, refer the link attached below.
Download brochure for the Royal Sundaram Car Sheild Insurance