Royal Sundaram General Insurance Review
Royal Sundaram Insurance Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sundaram Finance. This is the first general insurance company in the private sector in India. It was licensed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India in October 2000. The Royal Sundaram General Insurance company is a joint venture between Sundaram Finance and Royal & SunAlliance Insurance plc, UK. The Sundaram Finance holds 74% stake, and RSA holds the remaining 26% stake in the company. Sundaram Finance is one of the non-banking financial institutions in India. The Royal and SunAlliance Insurance plc, UK is one of the oldest general insurers in the United Kingdom. “To be the ‘First Choice’ general insurer for India” is the vision of the RS General Insurance.
Royal Sundaram Insurance Products
The Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company provides various policies for their customers. The Policies also have the different types of plans based on those plans the RSAG offers coverages, benefits, and Features. Here we provide the Complete details regarding the Sundaram Insurance Policies. The Royal Sundaram Insurance Policies List is provided here.
Premium Calculator for Royal Sundaram
Royal Sundaram Premium Calculator is used to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any Insurance policy. This Premium Calculator is available on the official website. Before going to buy the RSG Insurance policy you have to calculate the premiums. The process for calculating Premium can be found on our site. Here we provide the direct link for calculating premiums. Documents required for the Royal Sundaram Premium Calculator is given below.
- Name of the Policyholder.
- Email Id.
- Number of Individual.
- Mobile Number.
- Sum Assured.
Royal General Insurance Company Login
In previous days, the policyholders have to wait in long queues and spend their whole day for checking their policy status which is a time-consuming process. So the Royal Sundaram want to reduce the effort and time of their customers for that they started the Royal Sundaram General Insurance Login. This Login is completely an online process you can use it anywhere and anytime. Using this Online Services customer can check their Policy details such as Policy Status, Premiums calculating, Online Payment and intimate claims extra. The Customers can use this Login Services by their Username and Password. The new policyholders of Royal Sundaram have to register first Next they can use these services. Here we provide the complete information regarding the RS Login Process.
Check Royal Sundaram Insurance Login Process
Royal Sundaram Insurance Online Payment
Royal Sundaram General Insurance company is one of the leading general insurance in India. Long ago, there is no internet, and customers have to visit the nearest branch office for pay the premiums and buy the new policy. It is a time-consuming process for policy renewal, premium payment, policy status, etc. To overcome all these issues, Royal Sundaram General Insurance company offers the online Payment services. By using these online Payment services, the policyholder can save time and also it is a safe and secure transaction method.
For using these services given details are required.
- Date of Birth.
- Email ID.
- Policy Number.
- Payment Option either by Credit card mode or Net Banking mode or by Debit card mode.
Get Royal Sundaram Insurance Online Payment Process
Sundaram General Insurance Policy Status
The Royal Sundaram Insurance Company offers different ways for Policyholders to check their policy status. Some customers use online service to check the policy details. As well as some subscribers wish to visit the branch office or send an SMS to know the policy status. The various services are given below.
- Login Process.
- Chat With Us Option.
- Call Back Services.
- Customer Service.
- Offline Service.
The Documents required for getting Policy status is given below.
- Policy Number.
- Email ID.
- Phone Number.
- Date of Birth of Insured.
Click here for Royal Sundaram Policy Status
Customer Care Numbers for RSAG Insurance
The Royal Insurance provides customer care service for their clients. If the policyholders have any doubt, then call the given customer care numbers. The Customer support staff will provide the response to your questions.
Customer Care Number:
- +91-44-7117 7117.
Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Corporate Office Address
The Royal Sundaram Insurance Office address is given below for the Customers.
Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company,
Vishranthi Melaram Towers,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Chennai – 600097.
Email Id: www.royalsundaram.in.