SBI Car Insurance Policy covers the vehicle loss due to the Accident or Physical Damage. If your car gets damaged or met with an accident, and its repairs cost is very high. For those people, SBI General Insurance Company gives you the best SBI Private Car Insurance Policy. Therefore, here we have provided the SBI Motor Private Car Insurance Reviews, Key Features, Benefits and furthermore details.
SBI Private Car Insurance Policy
If you have a Private car, then you have to take the Motor Private Car Insurance Policy. Nowadays everyone buying the Motor insurance policy, Because having the car insurance coverage is mandatory. Every day many accidents occur. The SBI General Car Insurance also covers the sum assured to the third party liabilities and injuries. SBI Private Car Insurance Policy is the best one to make your journey comfortable and tension free. State Bank of India Car Insurance gives coverages for an appearance of any risk to your vehicle. SBI Car Insurance also provides the health cover for personal accident policy. Hence you have to take the Car insurance after buying the vehicle.
Having SBI General private car insurance is a legal requirement. It is the right level of cover, provides financial protection if your car was damaged. SBI car Insurance will also provide cover for injuries to opposite drivers, third party or pedestrians, and also their vehicle. If you are Driving a car without motor insurance is illegal. If you don’t have private car insurance, you have to pay the penalty or disqualified from driving. Finally, the Government is taking action on fines for uninsured drivers who kill or are involved in accidents. The police officers also have the right to seize and destroy any car if it not insured.
SBI General Car Insurance Policy Key Features and Benefits
Here we have given the SBI Car Insurance Policy Key Features and Benefits.
- Users Policy is designed to cover the mandatory Third Party Liability. It is required by Motor Vehicles Act, commonly with loss or damage to the car itself.
- It also includes Personal Accident.
- Car insurance policy gives an additional Premium.
- It also provides Extra-Legal Liabilities towards Paid Driver and employee.
- Bi-fuel Kit.
- NCB Protection.
- Nil Depreciation.
- Return to Invoice.
- Loss of Personal Belongings.
- Cover for Key Replacement.
SBI General Insurance Car Policy Coverages and Inclusions
SBI General Insurance provides the SBI Private Car Insurance Coverages against the following.
Third Party Liabilities:
If Any accident caused to the third party, and it takes to death or any permanent disabilities or any temporary disabilities. At that time, SBI General Car Insurance gives the sum of recovery amount.
Personal Accident Cover:
It gives Compulsory personal accident coverage is Rs. 2 Lakhs for owners/drivers.
Loss/damage occurred due to a natural disaster are as follows.
- Self–ignition, Fire, explosion.
- Accidental damage by external means lightning, earthquake.
- Flood, Typhoon, inundation, hurricane, storm, tempest.
- Hailstorm, frost, landslide, and rockslide.
Loss/damage occurred due to man-made activities are as follows.
- Any damage in transportation by rail, road, elevator or air, lift, and inland waterway.
- Terrorist activity, crime, malicious act, riot, strike, and theft.
NCB (No Claim Bonus):
If there is no claim during the policy period, then you will get the NCB on a renewal of your policy.
Furthermore, coverages got to the official website.
SBI Car Insurance Policy Add-Ons
SBI General Car Insurance Add-ons means the customer will get another benefit with the payment of additional premium. The following are the SBI General Car Insurance Add-ons.
Additional Legal liabilities:
Following are the other advantages given by the SBI Car Insurance for the legal liabilities.
- Whose profession is driving, for them also they are giving the money when any accident occurs while driving.
- Employees are moving in /driving the vehicle other than paid driver.
The CNG-LPG bi-fuel kit can also cover under SBI Car Insurance.
Return to Invoice:
- If the vehicle was stolen, at that time also they get the half of the amount of the vehicle.
- Customers have to take the insurance from the period of 2 years from the date of registration of the vehicle.
Cover for Key Replacement:
- For any replacement, the claim shall be subject to 10% co-share of the total cost of replacement subject to a minimum of Rs 500/-, by the Covered.
- Any item that is given by the organisation is equal to the original quality and quantity.
- Those things are given only one time during the Policy period.
It Means when the car crashes they will give the money for that repairs and replacements of any parts.
The following are the SBI General Private Car Insurance Depreciation factors.
- As per SBI Car Insurance policy, the Rate of Depreciation is for the replaced parts will be as per the age of vehicles. IDV: Insured Declared value.
Loss of Personal Belongings:
The maximum money payable under this Policy is Rs 50,000/- during the Policy period. Every claim is subject to a deductible of Rs 5000/- for Jewelleries and Laptop. For Mobiles Rs 2500/- and Laptop. For Mobiles and Rs 500/- for the rest.
SBI Private Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
The SBI Car Insurance Policy Exclusions mentioned below.
- Any loss/damage to the vehicle and its accessories not be covered if caused by the following.
- Normal wear, tear and general ageing of the vehicle.
- Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- A vehicle being used otherwise than by limitations as to use.
- The loss to /by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Due to Damage by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license.
- While Loss /damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk.
SBI General Insurance Policy Buying Process
SBI General Insurance policy can purchase by Online mode and Offline mode.
State Bank of India General Insurance Online Buying process Steps
- Go to the SBI Insurance official website: www.sbigeneral.in.
- Click on General Motor Insurance and Select SBI Car Insurance Policy.
- Calculate Premium with the help of SBI Premium Calculator and Buy Online.
SBI Private Car Insurance Offline Buying Process Steps
The nominee has to buy the general insurance policy from the licensed agent. SBI Car Insurance Proposal Forms required for Buying a policy offline. SBI General Insurance Forms & documents are needed for Buying a new plan.
- The customer can visit the nearest SBI General Insurance branch to Purchase Private Car Insurance policy.
- Assured may download the SBI Car Insurance Forms and Documents from the official website.
- Insured has the option to select the premium amount, and he has to pay the premium in terms.
- The Policy covered have to attach the relevant documents along with SBI Car Insurance Forms such as proposal form.
SBI Private Car Insurance Policy Renewal Process
To Renewal the SBI car Insurance Policy follow the below steps.
- Visit the SBI official Website.
- Select the Private Car Insurance Renewal.
- Enter your Plan details and click on payment.
- You can pay your premium through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
- After successful renewal, you will receive a digitally signed slip on your registered mail.
- The Life Insured can also take a printout of the copy.
SBI Private Car Insurance Policy Claiming Process
To claim the SBI Private Car Insurance Follow the Below Steps.
- Your car damaged or stolen. First of all, you need to inform the SBI company immediately by calling to Toll-Free No.
- The Insured have to submit the claim application form or bill of your repaired Vehicle.
- The company will appoint the surveyor to inspect the loss of your Car.
- The Surveyor checks the destroyed vehicle and submits the report to the SBI.
- You can apply for Compensation from the repaired bill.
- If in the case of commercial vehicles damage the SBI will appoint the spot reporting team.
Furthermore, details regarding the SBI General Insurance Policy download Broucher.