SBI General Insurance Company offered SBI Home Insurance policy to protect your home from fire, theft, burglary and also from the natural disasters. The SBI Long Term Home Insurance Plan provides Security to your home from natural or man-made calamities. So buy a new SBI General Home Insurance Plan to protect your home from the uncertainties. Therefore, check all the details of Long Term Home Insurance Plan Benefits, Features, Coverages & Exclusions given below.
SBI Home Insurance Plan
SBI Home Insurance is the best policy to keep your home secure. A home is capable to many possible threats like burglary, theft, fire and also from the natural calamities like earthquake, tornados and storms. SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Plan provides protection and safety for your house from disasters and damages. This SBI Long Term Home General Insurance Policy is not only for home but also for the private things like Jewellery, Baggage, Refrigerators, etc. The SBI General Home Loan Insurance Scheme/ Plan covers all assets and valuable things owned by you. SBI General Insurance Company offers the SBI Household Insurance not only for the own house but also for rented house. The SBI Home Insurance Policy provides rebates on insurance cover option.
As per customer requirements, the SBI General Insurance Company provided Online Premium Payment option, Buying Option, Online Renewal, etc., to save their time. Buying Online Policy & Renewal Online, Online Premium Calculator is easier than the offline. We have given the Online Buying Process, Online Renewal, Premium Payment Process of SBI Home Insurance Policy below. And also check all the Benefits, Features, Coverages and Exclusions of SBI General Insurance Home Plan.
SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Plan Benefits & Features
SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy has the following benefits and features. The Policyholder can check the following Features & Benefits, Advantages that are offered by SBI Home General Insurance Policy.
- Three (3) years is the minimum period to buy SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy.
- The customer can buy an SBI Home Insurance Policy up to a maximum period of 30 years.
- SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Policy has an inbuilt coverage when an earthquake occurs.
- To protect your house if any unexpected damage occurs, The SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy offers an inclusive solution.
- The SBI Home Insurance Policy also covers the Loss or damage caused to your house due to natural disaster and man-made activities.
- There will be an extra benefit that covers against Terrorism Act if you pay the additional premiums.
For more details regarding the SBI Home Loan Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
SBI Long Term Home Insurance Plan Coverages
The SBI General’s Long Term Home Insurance Policy is designed to cover the damage or loss caused to the building used as residential homes due to fire and some special perils. It Covers the destruction of loss/ damage to the insured property by any of the following perils:
- Explosion / Implosion (excluding boilers, economisers, pressure vessels)
- Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage
- Aircraft Damage
- Impact Damage
- Storm, Typhoon, Cyclone, Hurricane, Tempest, Tornado, Flood and Inundation
- Bursting and Overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes
- Subsidence and Landslide including Rockslide
- Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installations
- Missile Testing Operations
- Earthquake (Fire and Shock)
- Bush Fire
- Further, If you pay the additional premium, then your policy can opt the Terrorism Cover.
- Disclaimer: The given above information is only indicative in nature. For more details of complete coverages, please contact/ Visit our nearest office and also refer to the policy Broucher/ document.
- Duration – The recommended Plan option is a minimum of 3 years as it will optimally protect your dream home against any eventualities. The maximum period can continue the Policy upto 30 years.
- The rate of premium shall depend on the Location and Period of Insurance Policy.
For more details regarding the SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
SBI Home Loan Insurance Plan Exclusions
The SBI General Insurance Company provided major exclusions under this SBI Household Insurance Policy. The Major exclusions under this Policy are in respect of loss or damage due to:
- Willful acts or gross negligence.
- Explosion/ Implosion damage to boilers, damage caused by the centrifugal forces.
- Destruction/Damage by own fermentation, natural heating or spontaneous combustion.
- War and the nuclear group of perils.
- Forest fire.
- Consequential losses.
- Unspecified precious stones, cheques, currency, documents, etc. unless specifically declared.
- Pollution and contamination.
- Theft during/after operation of peril.
- Burning of Property by Public Authority.
- The volcanic eruption or other convulsions of nature.
- Electrical and Mechanical Breakdown.
For more details regarding the SBI General Home Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
SBI General Household Insurance Buying Process
The SBI General Home Insurance Policy can Buy Online through the Official Site www.sbigeneral.in. And they can also buy the Policy by visiting the Nearest Branch Office or from the Agent of SBI General Insurance Company.
SBI Home Insurance Policy Proposal form
SBI General Home Insurance Policy requires the Proposal Form while buying the SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy Offline. Required documents that are submitted while buying the SBI Home Loan Insurance policy are attached below.
The Documents required for buying the Insurance Policy are
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- House Papers etc.
For more details regarding the SBI Home General Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
SBI General’s Home Insurance Policy Claim Process
The SBI Householder Insurance Claim Process is very fast. It makes your claim settlement within the few days. We are giving the brief description about the SBI Long Term Home Insurance Claim Process.
- Make a call to the Customer Care/ Help Line or Visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance Company.
- After claim intimation, they will forward an SBI Long Term Home Insurance Claim Form.
- Submit the SBI Home Insurance Claim Form with accurate details, along with an estimation of the loss to the policyholder.
- After submitting the Claim Form, the company will pay the Claim Payment within the 15 days.
- While registering the claim, you have to keep the following details nearby, that will help the company to serve you faster.
- Policy number.
- Name of the Policyholder.
- Contact details.
- Date and time of loss.
- Location of loss.
- Nature and extent of the loss.
SBI Home Insurance Claim Form is required for claim settlement. Following is the necessary document to make a claim.
SBI Online Claim Process
You need to do the below Steps to claim the SBI Home Insurance Plan.
- First of all, visit the Official site of SBI General Insurance Company.
- The Official Site is www.sbigeneral.in
- Search for the Claim Intimation option on the Home Page of the SBI General Insurance.
- Click on the Claim Intimation.
- As soon as you click on that, the Claim Intimation form will be open.
- Fill the Form with necessary details.
- Once you enter the details, click on the Submit.
- After receiving the Claim intimation, the company will contact you as soon as possible.
SBI General Insurance Contact Details
For any queries call to the SBI General Insurance Customer care/ Help Line/ Toll Free number. You can also visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance.
The Customer Care Numbers are 1800 22 1111, 1800 102 1111.
The official website of SBI General Insurance is www.sbigeneral.in.
SBI General Insurance mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBI Home General Insurance Renewal
You can Renew the SBI Long Term Home Insurance by visiting the SBI General Insurance nearest Branch Office. You can renew your policy 30 Days before the Expiry Date only.
- The Policyholders must visit the the nearest branch office of the SBI General Insurance.
- Submit the Renewal Form to the Officers.
- And also submit the required documents to Renew your policy.
- Pay the amount & Renew the Policy there.
- After renewal. Continue your policy & pay the Premiums.
For more details regarding the SBI General Home Loan Insurance Plan, check the Broucher given below.
SBI Home Loan Insurance Premium Calculator
Premium is the Minimum Amount that you need to Pay to buy/ Renew your Home Insurance Policy. You can calculate the Minimum Premium amount you need to pay to take the SBI Home Insurance Policy By Using the SBI General Home Insurance Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium Paid will Depends on the Home property, and any Extra Coverages. You need to enter the below Information to calculate your SBI General Long Term Home Insurance Policy.
Required Details to calculate the SBI Long Term Home Insurance Plan
- Policy Number.
- Policyholder Name.
- Sum Assured.
- Mobile Number.
- Address proof.
- Date of Birth.
FAQ’s on SBI Long Term Home Insurance Plan
1. What happens to the Home insurance policy if the insured house is sold?
Ans: From the time the transfer of ownership becomes effective, the policy stands cancelled, and the insured ceases to be an insured under the policy. We will then refund the premium for the balance of the insured period.
2. Can I cancel the policy during the period of insurance?
Ans: Yes, however, refund of premium shall be on long term policy cancellation rules. Please go through the policy terms & conditions for complete details.
3. What is not covered under this policy?
Ans: General exclusions are willful acts & negligence, Own fermentation, natural heating, spontaneous combustion, forest fire, war & nuclear group of perils, consequential losses, theft, pollution & contamination.
4. Can I increase or reduce the Sum Insured after the inception of the policy?
Ans: Mid- term increase/ decrease in Sum Insured shall be allowed on pro- rata basis for the balance period.
5. If I have a home insurance policy with two different companies will I be benefited by both?
Ans: If you have a policy with two insurance companies, at the time of claim both the insurance companies will pay on the proportionate basis.