The different ways to check SBI Life Insurance Policy Status are available here. Policyholders have many options to know the SBI Life Policy Status. Previously the Insured has to visit the nearest branches to know the SBI Life Insurance Policy Details. The technology has improved and now the Life Assured are using the online methods to check the SBI Life Insurance Status. Follow the below provided information to get the details of State Bank of India Policy Status.
SBI Life Insurance Policy Status Review
In olden days the Customers has to wait in long queues to check the SBI Life Policy Details. The Policyholder can save time by using the online services provided by State Bank of India Life Insurance. The Insured has to choose the online or offline method to check the SBI Policy Status. The Policyholder can check the SBI Life Insurance Policy Status Online by using the Login, Online Chat, Click 2 Call options. The Customers of SBI can avail all the services provided by the company. Check the steps in below sections to know the SBI Life Policy Status.
SBI Life Insurance Policy Details – SBI Life Insurance Status
The simplest ways to get the SBI Policy Details are offline and online methods. The Policyholder can check the State Bank of India Policy Status by calling the Toll Free No, using Email, by SMS Service, etc. For more information regarding the SBI Life Insurance Policy Details Online visit the official website www.sbilife.co.in. The Insured can choose the methods available below according to the situation. The step by step procedure to check the SBI Life Policy Details is clearly explained below.
- SBI Policy Status Check through Online
- Use SBI Life Login.
- SBI Online Chat.
- Click 2 Call.
- Through Email us Service.
- Check SBI Life Insurance Details using Offline Modes
- By calling the Toll Free Numbers.
- Write To Us Facility.
- By SMS Service.
- Visiting the nearest Branch office.
- Through SBI Life Agent.
How to Check my SBI Life Policy Status Online?
The Policyholder can check the status of the policy online by using any of the methods provided below.
Through SBI Life Login for Registered Users
The Insured has to use the Login Name and Password to get into the Customer Portal. The steps to be followed by the Life Assured for Login is available below.
- Visit the Official Website of SBI Life Insurance www.sbilife.co.in
- On the home page, you will find a Name called Login Area.
- On Hovering the Login Area, the Policyholder can choose one of the Options from the Drop Down List.
- The Insured has to choose the Customer option and Click on Go.
- Then, the below window opens on the tab.
- Enter the details of Login Name, Password, Captcha details using a normal or virtual keyboard and Click on Enter option.
- The Life Assured can get all the details of the policy by using Login option.
For New Users
If you are not registered yet in the official website, click on New User as displayed below.
- Fill the particulars of Policy Number, Customer ID, Email ID, and Date of Birth.
- Enter the necessary details and click on Submit.
- The User has to create Login Name, Password in further steps.
- Login using the SBI Login Name and Password for information regarding the SBI Life Insurance Policy Status.
Check State Bank of India Policy Status through Online Chat
SBI Life Insurance provides Online Live Chat option for the Insured to know the SBI Life Policy Details such as Policy Expiry Date, Premium Amount to be Paid, Coverage Benefits, Claim Status, etc. The Policyholder can get the details about the policy by the Executive of SBI.
Steps to Check SBI Policy Status through Live Chat
- Log on to the official site www.sbilife.co.in
- The Life Assured can find the option called Online Chat option on the Home page.
- Click on the Online Chat, the Customer Details Form appears on the new screen.
- Enter the details of Name, Email Id, Contact Number.
- Choose Customer Type and Service Type from the Drop Down Lists.
- Submit your details.
- The Representative will chat with you and provides you the complete details of the policy.
SBI Life Policy Details through Email
State Bank of India provides Email Service for the Customers to know the policy details or for any complaints regarding the policy. The Insured has to send an Email with the Name of the Policyholder, Policy Number, etc to the below available Email Address. The Customer will receive a response from the Representatives of SBI. The Life Assured can send the Email to mail id at any point of time.
Email ID: email@example.com
Get Policy Status using Click 2 Call Option
The Life Assured can choose this option to check the SBI Life Insurance Policy Status. The Policyholder has to fill the form available and the Executive of SBI will contact you from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Steps to be followed is available below.
- Visit the SBI Life Insurance official website www.sbilife.co.in
- Select Click 2 Call option in Contact Us.
- On New Tab, the Click 2 Call Form opens which is shown below.
- Fill the details of Name, Email Id, Mobile Number.
- Select the type of Query related to product, service, premium and others.
- Enter the code in the image and tick the I Confirm option.
- Click the Submit option.
- Now the Executive will contact you and provides the necessary details regarding the policy.
SBI Policy Details Offline Methods
The Customer not interested in the Online Services can use the offline options to check the SBI Life Policy Status. The Different Offline options available for the Policyholder is available below.
Get SBI Life Insurance Status through SMS
The State Bank of India is providing the SMS Based Services for the customers to know the details about policy. The Insured has to follow the below process to check the SBI Life Insurance Policy Status through SMS.
- POLSTATUS <<space>> (Policy Number) to 56161 OR 9250001848.
How to Check SBI Life Policy Status by Customer Care Number
The easiest way to know the State Bank of India Life Insurance Policy Status is to make a call to the SBI Life Insurance Toll-Free Numbers. The Toll Free Numbers of SBI Life Insurance is also available on the official site. The Policyholders has to use this service between 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. in a week.
Toll Free Number: 1800 22 9090.
Policy Status Through State Bank Write To Us Service
The Insured who wish to check the Policy Details, Premium Amount, Claim Status, and so on can use this facility provided by the State Bank of India. This is one of the Offline Method used to check the SBI Life Insurance Status. The Address is available below.
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069.