The SBI Life Insurance Company has provided the Online SBI Login Portal for the convenience of the Policyholders. The insured can check the Insurance Policy details through this SBI Life Login. For the SBI Life Insurance Customers, the company has provided Online Services to check their Current Policy status. Therefore, to know Policy details like No. of Premiums Paid, Status of their policy etc. through SBI Insurance Login, customers has to Login to their Policy account. So, go through the following sections of this article to know the complete details of SBI Life Insurance Customer Login process.
SBI Life Login Procedure
The Customers of SBI Life Insurance can use the Online Service facilities like Online Payment, Pay Premiums, Claim Policy Payment, Renew Policy, etc. Therefore, to utilize these Online services, Customers has to Login to their accounts using SBI Policy Login. So, to make the SBI login process much easier, the SBI Life Insurance Company has provided the Online Login Procedure. SBI Online Life Insurance Login Process is the easiest way to make transactions & to check the SBI Life Insurance Policy Current status. But very few people know that the SBIlife Login is the easiest way to check policy details online. So, for those people, I have given the step by step process of SBI Insurance Login here.
The SBI Life Insurance has given the 4 different Login Portals like SBI Life Customer Login, Group Customer, Corporate, Partners Login Portal. Therefore, by using the SBI Life Insurance Login, you can Login to your account from anywhere & anytime you want. The SBI Life Provides 2 types of Insurance Plans like Group Plans & Individual Plans. To get more information regarding the SBI Life Insurance, visit the Official Site. The Official Site of SBI Life is www.sbilife.co.in.
SBI Online Login Process through Customer Login Portal
The SBI Insurance Login Procedure is clearly given here. The Policyholder can make Premium Payments, Transactions, Policy claiming through this SBI Life Login. Customers can also check the current status of their policy using the SBI life online payment login. So, follow below given steps to know your Policy details.
SBIlife Login for Existing Users/ Customers
- First of all, Customers has to visit the SBI Life Insurance official website.
- The SBI Life Official Website is www.sbi.co.in.
- When you visit the site, the SBI Homepage will display on the Screen.
- On the home page, Customers has to find the “Login Area” as shown in the image given below.
- Below the Login Area, you can find the down arrow provided in the box.
- By clicking on that down arrow, you can find 4 options like Customer, Group Customer, Corporate, Partners as shown below.
- Out of those 4 Options, select the ‘customer’ and click on the ‘Go’ option as shown below.
- As soon as you click on ‘GO’ option, it will direct to the Customer Login Page as given below.
- Enter all the required details in the Space provided there.
- After entering all the details click on the ‘Enter.’
- Now you can able to access your SBI Life Insurance Policy account.
- Check your Policy Status there.
Forgot SBI Online Customer Login ID?
If you forgot your User Name/ Customer Login ID in the Process of SBI Life Insurance Login, then follow the given steps below. With the help of given below steps, you can get or retrieve the New User Name to Login to your account. With these SBI Life Login details, you can check the complete information regarding the SBI Life Insurance Policy in your account.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Login Name’ Option as shown below, if you forgot your Login Name.
- By clicking on that ‘Forgot Login Name’ option, you will be directed to the ‘Forgot Login Name’ page as shown below.
- Now, Enter the details of your Policy Number and Date of Birth in the space provided there.
- To get the Date of Birth, click on the Virtual Calendar that was marked with the red color as shown above.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now you get your generated Login Name to your Email Id.
- By using that Login Name, you can Log on to your account to check the details of your policy online.
Forgot Password of SBI Life Insurance Customer Login ?
During SBI Life Online Login process, if you forgot the Login Password then you could get the new password by following the given steps below.
- During the SBI Login Process, if you forgot your Login password then click on the ‘Forgot Password’ as shown below.
- As soon as you click on that option, you will be directed to the Forgot Password Page as given below.
- Enter your ‘Login Name’ in the Space provided there.
- After entering the Login ID, Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Then the new password is generated and that will be sent to your Email Id provided at the time of Registration.
- Now you can access your SBI Life Insurance Login Account by entering this Password.
- Therefore, you can check all the details of your current Policy.
SBI Life Insurance Login for New Users
For SBI New User Login, registration is necessary. So, follow the given LIC Online Registration steps below to get registered yourselves with the company.
SBI Life Insurance New Registration Process
- First of all, the new customer (he/ she) has to visit the Official Site.
- On SBI Life Insurance home page, Find the ‘Login Area’ option shown in the above SBI Life Login process.
- Now select the ‘Customer’ and click on ‘Go’ option.
- Then you will be directed to the Login page. Now click on the ‘New User’ Option as shown below.
- As soon as you click on the New User, you will be directed to the Registration page as shown here.
- Enter all the Required details in the space given there.
- After completion of entering the details, Click on Submit Button.
- With this, SBI Life New User Registration process has completed.
- Then you will receive the Successful Registration message.
- Now, the new users can also Login with your User Name and password in the SBI Life Customer Login portal.
- Then you can access your Policy account.
- Check all your current SBI Life Insurance Policy details there.