SBI Life Online Payment Service is a wonderful facility offering by the State Bank Life Insurance Company Limited. The company is providing many facilities for their Policyholders who want to save their time. You can Buy the Insurance through Online, Renew your Policy and Pay SBI India Insurance Policy Premium.
SBI Life Online Payment
SBI Life Online Payment Service is one of the Best Online Service offered by Corporation. For the Convenience of the Customers, SBI India Life has recently introduced various Online Services. The services included are Online Buying, Premium Calculator, SBI Life Online Premium Payment, Online Rewal, Tax Calculator, etc. So now there is no need to go to SBI Life Insurance Branch Office to pay premiums, Policy Renewal or to know the Policy Status every time. We can use SBI Life Insurance Online Premium Payment Service to pay the Premium Online whenever our Policy Term is completed.
Check the different ways of SBI Insurance Online Payment here. All the Policyholders of State Bank can use the Online Payment Methods to save time and money. The different ways of State Bank Online Payment are Login Option, Quick Pay, Mobile Pay, Policy Renewal through Internet banking, Visiting Axis Bank, etc. The detailed process for each & every method of SBI Life Premium Payment Online is given on this page. Therefore, the Appointees can follow the provided Payment method steps. Using these steps one can pay their Premium using the internet easily without any hassle.
Why should we pay the SBI Life Premium through Online?
Going to the Nearest Branch Office, waiting in Long Queues and submitting lots of documents to Pay SBI Life Insurance Premium takes more time. Now to save the customers time, SBI Life Insurance Company has Introduced the Online Payment Service for the Customers Convenience. So, Now Customers can use this Service to pay the Insurance Premiums through Online using SBI Life Insurance Online Payment Service from anywhere in the World. With this SBI Life Online Payment facility, the insured can pay the premium at any time since it is a 24*7 Service.
Steps to pay SBI Life Premium through Online
In previous days SBI Policy Payment checking is a lengthy and time-consuming procedure. The insured has either visit the nearest branch office or to keep in touch with the SBI Life Agent to know the buy the policy and pay the premium. With time State Bank Insurance Company has also developed, it offers a broad range of services to its policyholder convenience.
Customers of can pay the Policy Premium through online. Here we have provided steps to pay the Premium of your policy. Go through the following steps for getting the complete idea about SBI Life Insurance Online Payment. After going through this, one can make SBI Life Insurance Payment Online easily.
- Visit the official site of SBI Life Insurance Company, i.e., www.sbilife.co.in.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find Pay Premium Option as shown below.
- Click on “Pay Premium Online” Option.
- Then you will redirect to a new webpage.
- Fill all the mandatory details like Policy Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- At last, click on submit.
- Once you have submitted, you will redirect to a new webpage.
- The page contains your policy details.
- On that page, you can Pay premium for your policy using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
SBI Online Buying Process
- Visit the official site www.sbilife.co.in.
- Click on Online Plans on the home page.
- You will get Buy online option on the right side of the page.
- Click on Buy Online option.
- You will redirect to a page where you will get all the insurance plans provided by SBI.
- Click on Insurance Plans.
- You will get a new web page with listed plans.
- Select the plan of your need.
- Then you will get a new web page.
- Enter the basic details for paying the premium.
- Calculate the premium and buy online.
- Once you have bought the policy, you can pay your premium.
SBI Life Insurance Online Renewal Process
Customers of SBI can also renew their policy through online. SBI has provided this facility to pay the premium through online and renew your policy. Here we have provided complete steps for the renewal of your policy. So go through these steps and make successful of your policy.
- Visit the official site.
- At the bottom of the page, you can find “Easy Renewal Payment Option” as shown below.
- Click on Easy Renewal option.
- Once you click on that option, you can get various payment options.
- Click on “Set up Standing Instruction for Premium Payment”.
- Then You will Redirect to Online Renewal Page.
- Enter your Policy Number, Date of Birth, PAN, Mobile No, and Email id.
- After Entering Details click on Proceed.
- Pay the Premium using Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- A Confirmation message will send to your Mobile/ Email Id, once you complete your SBI Life Online Payment.
- With this, your Renewal Process is Completed.