The SBI General Insurance Customers, who have taken the insurance Policy can check the SBI Policy Status through Online & Offline. It gives complete details to the Policyholder about all the existing Policies with the SBI General Insurance. We have provided different options to check the Policy Status below.
SBI Policy Status
The SBI General Insurance Policy Status will give you the complete information about your Policy. There are several ways to check the Policy Status in the SBI General Insurance Company Limited. The Policy Assured can know the details like Claim Status, Premium Payment, No. of Premiums, Expiry Date of the Policy etc. One way to get the Policy Status is through offline. Policyholder has to visit the SBI General Insurance company and Submit the Policy Number and necessary details to get the SBI Policy Status through Offline. The Policy insured can also get the Policy Status with the Another way which is through Online by Login into their Registered Policy account. The Policy assured can also know their Policy details by Contacting to the Customer care through Toll-Free or by Email.
Getting the SBI Policy Status through SBI General Insurance Login is the easiest way for the customers. The Insured can check the SBI General Insurance Policy Status Online by simply sitting in their home. The Policies Covered by the SBI General are Home Insurance, Travel, Personal Accident, Motor Insurance Plans, etc. To check the Policy Status through Login, the Insured has to register first in the SBI General Customer Login Portal on www.sbigeneral.in as a Policyholder. The Different Methods to check the SBI Insurance Policy Status through Online is available below.
Check SBI General Insurance Online Policy Status
The Insured can check the SBI Policy Status through Online by Login into the Customer Portal, by submitting the Online Call Back Form, through Chat, through Email Address. The Policy Status Consists of Pay Premiums, Policy Claim Status, Expiry Date, Premium amount, etc.
Get SBI General Insurance Policy Status through Customer Login
- The policyholder has to visit the Official site www.sbigeneral.in.
- Find the Login option at the right-top of the home page as shown below.
- Once you click on the Login you can see Customer option.
- As soon as you click on the Customer option, then you will direct to the Customer Login Page as shown below.
- Enter Email Id & Password in the space given there and click on Submit.
- Now you can check your Policy Status in your account.
- If you forgot your Password during the Login, click on the Forgot Password option.
- Now you will direct to the Forgot Password Page.
- In that Page enter your details & get your Password and Login to your account.
Get your SBI Insurance Policy Status through Call Me Back
- Visit the Official site.
- Click on the Request Call Me Back Option as shown in the below image.
- As soon as you click on the Request Call Back option as shown in the above image, the Call Me Back Form will be Open as shown below.
- Enter all the required details in the space given there.
- Once you enter all the details Click on the, I accept by accepting all the Terms & Conditions.
- After that click on the Call Me as shown in the above image.
- After completion of this, they will call back you as soon as Possible.
- Then they will ask some details regarding your Policy.
- After answering those questions, they will tell you about your Policy Status.
By Checking the SBI General Insurance Policy details through Live Chat Option
- After Visiting the Official Site, you can find a Chat Option at the right of the home Page as shown below.
- Click on the Live Chat Option as shown in the above image.
- As soon as you click on the Chat option, you can see a form as shown below.
- Once you enter the required details in the space given there.
- After that click on the Start Chart shown in the above image.
- Now Chating Box will be open.
- There you can ask about your Policy Status by providing the details of your policy to the Officers.
- Now they can able to tell your Policy Status.
Check SBI Insurance Policy Status through Offline
Through Toll-free Number
The Toll-free number is 1800 22 1111 / 1800 102 1111 (Toll Free, within India only). When the Customers Call to this Number, the officers will ask some details regarding the Policy details. After telling all the details what they have asked, they will provide the complete details regarding your Policy.
You can Call to the given toll-free numbers between 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM (Mon to Sat).
Visit nearest SBI Branch Office
The Policyholder can visit the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance company to check the Policy Status. The Insured have to submit all the details regarding the policy such as Policy Number, Name of the Insured, etc. to know the Status of your Policy.
- The Policyholders can know the Nearest Branch Office Address from the Official site.
- Click on the Locate a branch Option on the home page.
- You have to scroll down the open page to see the Branch Office Address.
- There you can find all the SBI General Insurance Branch Offices.
- With the help of this Address & Contact, visit the Branch office & get your Policy Status.
- All the SBI branches are open from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- The Customers can also Know their Policy Status by contacting the SBI General Insurance Policy agent.
- Contact the SBI General Policy Agent.
- Give all the details of your Policy to the agent.
- Then he/ she will tell you about your Policy Status.