The Policyholders of Star Health Insurance can check the Star Health Insurance Policy Status through Online & Offline. The Star Health Insurance Company has provided the number of ways to get the current Policy Status through Online for the convenience of the Customers. The Policy Insured can know the Online Policy Status in different ways like through Customer Login, Call Back, E-Mail Address, SMS, By contacting the Customer Service, etc. We have provided the clear Steps to check the Star Health Insurance Policy details below.
Star Health Insurance Policy Status Details
There are various methods to check the Star Health Policy Status. In Olden days, checking the Star Health Insurance policy status is a time taking process. The Policyholder can check the status either by visiting the nearest branch office, Agent, Customer Care Number. Nowadays, Most of the customers prefer online methods rather than offline mode. Policy Holders can check the Star Health Insurance Online Policy Status in the safest and easy way as it reduces the time.
Policy Holder who buy the Star Health Insurance Policies will search for the Policy Expiry Date, Premium Amount to be Paid, Claim Settlements, Claim Status, Coverage Benefits, etc. On our Page, we have given the stepwise procedure to check the Star Health Policy status in both online and offline Methods.
Star Health Policy Status Checking Process
The Customers can check their Star Health Policy Status by following any one of these Steps.
- Check the Status using Online Services:
- Log on to the registered account through Customer Login Portal.
- Check through Live Chat service.
- Use Call Back service.
- Sending Email to Star Health Insurance Customer Service Center.
- Status Checking by using Offline Services:
- Calling to Toll Free Number of Star Health.
- By contacting the agents or visiting the nearest branch office.
How to get Star Health General Insurance Policy Status through Online?
Through Star Health Online LOGIN Process
Steps for Star Health Insurance Login for already Registered Users
- Visit the Official website of Star Health, i.e., www.starhealth.in.
- You can see the Login Option on the top right side of the Home Page.
- Click on the “Log in” Option.
- By clicking that option, you will be directed to the new window.
- In that Window, You will see the Login field.
- Fill the fields Username and Password and Click on Login Button.
- After Entering the details such as User Name and Password click on Login button.
- Now you are ready to check the Star Health Online Policy Status.
Star Health New Users Login Procedure
- First of All, You need to visit the Star Health Official website.
- You can see the “Login” Option on the right side of the Home Page.
- Then you can find Register Option in the newly opened window.
- Check the below picture for clear understanding.
- Now, Enter the Fields of Name, Email Id, Phone, and Password and Click on Register Button.
- Finally, You completed your registration process.
- Now you can log in with your User Name and Password and get online services.
Star Health Policy Details through Live Chat Option
The Life Assured can also know the Star Health Insurance Policy Status through Live Chat Help provided by the Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd. The Company Executive will clarify the Queries regarding the Purchasing and Renewing the Policy etc. The Procedure for Live Chat is available below.
- Log on to the Official website www.starhealth.in.
- At the Bottom of the Home Page, you will find Chat Now Option as shown below.
- Enter the details of Name, Email Id, Contact Number and ask your Query regarding Purchasing or Renewing of Policy and then click on Start the Chat button.
- Therefore, Now the Policyholder can ask their doubts regarding the Star Health Policy Status. The Representative will be available for chat and will clarify your queries.
Get the Policy Status by Using Leave A Message Service
The Policyholder can use this service to get in touch with the Star Health Customer Support team. With this Service, you can directly chat with the Representatives of Insurance Company to clarify the queries related to your Star Health Insurance Policy Status. The Steps to Leave a Message is given below.
- Visit the Official website of Star Health www.starhealth.in.
- In the Home Page, you can see the ‘Live Help’ option.
- Before Going to start the chat, the policyholder should enter the details in relevant fields Like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, type of product, etc.
- After Filling the details, click on Submit button.
- Then, You can ask the Executives about your query through chat and click on Send button.
- You can also upload files regarding your query about your policy if necessary.
Use Call You Back Service to clarify Queries
The Policy Holder can contact the Customer Support members through Call You Back service. That means If the Insured entered his name and phone number, then he/she will get a call from the Star Health Insurance Executives. The Process of Call Back service is shown below.
- First, Visit the official website www.starhealth.in.
- You can see Call back option.
- Click on that Option.
- Then, You will redirect to Customer Support page as shown below.
- Enter your details like Name, Phone number, and Click on Talk to an expert button.
- By Clicking the submit button, you will get a call soon from the executives.
Through Email Id
The Policyholder can send an Email with the policy details to Star Health Insurance Company customer care to known the Current Status of the Policy. The Email Address is email@example.com. Then Star Health Insurance Customer Service will reply you as soon as possible with Complete details of your policy and will give replies to your queries.
Check Star Health and Allied Insurance Policy Status in Offline Mode
Using Star health Toll-Free Number
Most of the customers don’t show interest in online services. For those people, Star Health Insurance Company has provided a Customer Care Number. Therefore, you can ask your queries regarding your policy by calling to the customer care. The Toll-Free Number of Insurance Company of Star Health is 1800 425 2255 or 1800 102 4477 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM [Monday – Saturday].
Another Toll-Free Number – (044)- 2830 2700 or 4230 6700.
By calling to the Toll-Free Number, you will get the complete details like
- Policy Status.
- Buy / Renew policies.
- Claim Status and Settlement.
- Policy Quote.
Visit Nearest Star Health Branch Office or Agent
The Policy Holder has to visit the nearest branch of Star Health Insurance Company to check the Current Status of the Policy. The Insured has to submit all details like Policy Number, Policyholder Name, etc. to know the Status of the Policy. The Policy Status is important as the Insured can know the premium amount, policy value, policy expiry date, policy lapse date. The Life Assured has to visit the nearest branch office of Star Health for checking the Policy Status. You can get the address of Office Location through Online as below.
- Visit the Official site.
- On Home Page, You can see the Option “Contact Us”
- Click that Option.
- Then you will get a new window.
- In that window, you can get the link of “Office Locator”
- Click on that link.
- Then You can get the Map contains all States.
- Click on the State which you required.
- Finally, you get the all district wise branch office details.
The Different methods to check the Star Health Insurance policy status is provided in this article. The Customer can select any of the methods to know the policy details according to their choice.