Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance plan provides security to your vehicles from unfortunate situations like fire, road accidents and also when it is lost or damaged. So, protect yourself and your Vehicles from critical situations by buying this policy. Therefore Two Wheeler Insurance policy is compulsory for all Two-wheeler users. The Tata AIG General Two-wheeler insurance reviews, features, inclusions are given down the page.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Review
The Tata AIG is a General Insurance Company which provides best Motor Insurance policy. It covers the loss caused due to the physical damage of the insured vehicle. It is mandatory to have insurance as per the provisions of Motor Vehicle Act to use the vehicle in public place. Hence for complete protection, buy a Motor Insurance Policy. Therefore, Tata AIG General Insurance Company offers Motor Insurance policies to provide protection for the vehicle. It includes private car insurance, two wheeler insurance, commercial vehicle insurance. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited not only covers you against any liability arising out of the third party but covers you against the loss or damage to your two-wheeler also.
The customer can select any policy of the Tata AIG according to your requirement. One can buy Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy through online or offline. The Unique Identification Number is TAG-MO-A00-00-20-V01-15-16. Furthermore, the Tata AIG General Insurance Company offers Renewal, Online Payment to the Insurer. The customer can pay the Tata AIG Two Wheeler Premium Online using Tata AIG General Insurance Online Payment. Also, to calculate the premium use Tata AIG Two Wheeler Premium Calculator.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Plan Key Features & Benefits
- Any partial or total loss of your vehicle arising out of accident or on account of the fire and also covered with allied perils.
- Third Party Legal Liability: Covers Third party property damage and Third Party Bodily injury.
- Discount (NCB) for claim free experience.
- Predefined depreciation for the parts needing replacement on account of the accident.
- Fuel Delivery.
- Flat Tyre Support.
- Emptying of the Fuel Tank.
- Relay of Urgent Message.
- Transportation of the Covered Two Wheeler.
- Discount for approved anti-theft devices installed in the Two Wheeler.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Inclusions
The Tata AIG General Insurance provides different types of Tata AIG Motor Insurance products. The Main aim of Tata AIG is to provide best benefits to their customers with a wide range of benefits. Tata AIG General Insurance offers various Motor insurance plans for individuals, Groups, etc. Tata AIG offers customised Wheeler Insurance Plans that can enclose almost any Two Wheeler need.
Losses due to Natural Disasters
The factors caused due to natural disasters like fire, explosion, self-ignition, accidental damage by external means lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, and rockslide.
Third Party Liability
Tata AIG Motor Insurance gives the sum of recovery amount if any accident caused to the third party, and it takes to death or any permanent disabilities or any temporary disabilities. The company will pay all costs and expenses incurred with the agreement.
Deduction for depreciation at the rates
- For All Rubber/ Nylon/ Plastic Parts, tyres, tubes and batteries 50% in respect of the parts replaced.
- Fibreglass replaced components: 30%.
- For All Parts made of Glass: NIL.
Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts
|Age of the Vehicle||Percentage of Depreciation|
|Not more than six months||NIL|
|Exceeding six months but not exceeding one year||5%|
|Exceeding one month but not exceeding two year||10%|
|Exceeding two months but not exceeding three year||15%|
|Exceeding three months but not exceeding four year||25%|
|Exceeding four months but not exceeding five year||35%|
|Exceeding five months but not exceeding ten year||40%|
|Exceeding Ten months||50%|
Sum Insured Declared value(IDV):
The IDV of the vehicle is fixed based on manufacturer’s listed selling price of the brand and model of the insured vehicle at the commencement of insurance/ renewal. It is calculated as manufacturers selling price minus depreciation.
The Schedule of depreciation for fixing IDV of the Vehicle
|Age of the Vehicle||Percentage of depreciation for fixing IDV|
|Not more than six months||5%|
|Exceeding six months but not exceeding one year||15%|
|Exceeding one year but not exceeding two years||20%|
|Exceeding two years but not exceeding three years||30%|
|Exceeding three years but not exceeding four years||40%|
|Exceeding four years but not exceeding five years||50%|
Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver
|Nature of Injury||Percentage of Scale of Compensation|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limb and sight of one eye.||100%|
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|
Exclusions of Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance policy does not cover claims arising out of exclusions. List of Some of the exclusions given below.
- Total Loss/ CTL and theft claims.
- Any non-built electrical/ electronic and non-electrical/electronic accessories including bi-fuel kit forming part breakdown.
- Any Stolen vehicle recovered within 90 days of theft unless Final Investigation Report is submitted.
- Loss Caused due to driving the Vehicle without a Proper License.
- Final investigation report in case of theft claim is not issued by Police authorities and is sent to the Tata AIG General Insurance Company.
- The Covered vehicle is imported.
- Loss caused due to Failures or breakages.
- Claim process does not arise due to Driving the Vehicle More than its Limits.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler General Insurance Online Renewal Process
Tata AIG General Insurance renewal is possible in two ways. One is through offline and other through online. For offline renewal, insured must visit the Branch Office within the grace period. To make renewal process easy for the policyholder Tata AIG General Insurance company offers an Online renewal option. Tata AIG General Insurance renewal assists you to renew your General Insurance Policy through online. The steps to be followed for the Tata AIG General Insurance renewal for motor insurance.
- Go to the Tata AIG General Insurance official website www.tataaiginsurance.in.
- Look for “Renew online” Option on the top of the menu.
- Click on Renew online option in which different policies of various categories can be found, select Motor Insurance.
- Enter correct details from previous Tata AIG Insurance policy document.
- Enter the source of Income and click on submit.
- Calculate the premium and Select the payment option either Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Tata AIG General Insurance Buying Procedure for Two Wheelers
Tata AIG Motor Insurance can be bought through online at the official website tataaiginsurance.in by entering your Vehicle Information. You can also Buy the Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance from the Nearest Branch Office or, from the Agent of Tata AIG General Insurance Company. The Documents required for buying the Motor Insurance Policy are
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Driving License.
- Vehicle Details.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Claim Process
The Insurer needs to follow the below Steps for Prompt Claim Service in case of Unfortunate Accident occurs to your Vehicle
- Contact the Tata AIG Policy Issuing Office which is nearer to you on any occurrence of Accident.
- If any accident caused due to Fire/ riot, keep the vehicle at the crash site until the spot surveyor Inspection Completes.
- In the case of Injuries or death of the third party, obtain and forward Police Report/ post mortem reports.
- On Completion of Formalities, you may move your Vehicle to authorised Garage of your Choice and get the estimate from them.
- Final Surveyor will come and verifies the Damage and gives green signal to proceed with the repairs.
- Now Proceed with Repairs and Submit all Bills to the Company after Completion of Repair.
Documents Required in Claim Process are
- Duly filled claim form.
- Original estimate.
- Medical certificate (In Case of third-party liability).
- Original FIR.
- Surveyor copy.
- Driving license.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Premium Calculator
Calculate the Minimum Premium that has to be paid to take the policy by using the Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator. The Amount of Premium Paid will Depends on the Vehicles Age, and any Extra Coverages. You need to enter the below Information to buy Two-wheeler Insurance.
- Registration state of the vehicle.
- Type of vehicle.
- Class of vehicles.
- Body type.
- Registration location, etc.
Furthermore Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Details, one can refer Tata AIG Two Wheeler General Insurance official Brochure.