The United India Health Insurance Policies, different Plans under the UIIC Company listed below. The United Health Insurance Plans Details in addition to the Reviews are also available on this page. You can get enter into your United India Insurance Login to Renew your UIIC Policy in Online.
United India Health Insurance
In this computerised world, People are feeling stress with their regular works and tensions. Day by day the health issues are also increasing from the gradual increase in the mental situations. You won’t expect your Future and may attack severe health problems. You may don’t have the sufficient economic background at that time. It is better to save your Money for the future purpose since the hospitalisation chances are gradually improving. At that time, you may face many problems to get the economic support. So, we are suggesting the people to secure your life by buying the Insurances.
There are many Insurance Policies ready to buy nowadays. Out of all Insurances, the United India Health Insurance is one of the Best Insurance Policies. Here, we are providing the list of Plans available under the United India Health Insurance Company. You can revise the Key Features, Benefits, and Eligibility of each Plan from the given information. Finally, choose the Better United India Insurance Plan based on your situations and needs.
United India Insurance Online
The United India Health Insurance Company Limited is offering the different Health Insurance Plans for their customers. Each and every Plan has its unique Benefits, Key Features, and the Eligibility. So, verify the United India Health Insurance Plan wise details and reviews.
The Family Medicare, Family Medicare 2014 plans have the relevant Key Benefits, Features, Coverages, and Exclusions. The common Benefits and Features of the first two policies are listed below. For more information, you can visit the Official Website. The detailed info can be given on the official site. Visit www.uiic.co.in i.e., of United India Health Insurance Company.
- Family Medicare.
- Family Medicare 2014.
- Individual Mediclaim.
- Senior Citizen.
- Super Topup.
- UNI Criticare.
- Workmen Medicare Policy.
Key Benefits of UnitedIndia Health Insurances
- The Children between the age of 3 months and 18 years covered provided either, or both parents are covered concurrently.
- You will get Sum Insured ranges between Rs. 2 Lacs to Rs.10 Lacs when you pay the Premium in multiples of Rs.50,000/- upto Rs.5 Lacs and from Rs.5 lac to Rs.10 lacs in multiples of Rs.1 lac.
Features of United India Insurance Policies
- The policy covers all the members of the family under a single Sum Insured.
- The Family comprising of the self, spouse and Dependent children can be covered in this plan.
- The proposer’s age shall be between 18 years and 80 years.
United India Family Medicare Policy
It is a health insurance policy for your Family. The Policy covers entire family that comprises of self, spouse and Dependent children under a single Sum Insured. Cashless and Reimbursement of hospitalisation expenses is allowed under this Policy. United India Family Medicare Policy provides medical costs for the treatment of illness or disease or injury during the policy period.
UnitedIndia Health Insurance Family Medicare 2014
The United India Health Insurance Family Medicare 2016 is a Health Insurance Policy. The Plan introduced by the United India Insurance Company. This Policy covers the medical expenses incurred by the entire family under a single sum assured. The family includes Self, Spouse, Children, and Parents. The Cashless and Reimbursement of hospitalisation expense allowed under this Policy.
United Health Insurance Senior Citizen Policy
The Policy was outlined for the Senior Citizens for the age group between 61 to 80 years. It covers medical expenses incurred during hospitalisation caused due to any injury, sickness or accident. The Coverages and the Exclusions are given below for this policy.
Features of Senior Citizen Policy
- The entry age for this policy is between the age of 61 years and 80 years. An insured beyond 80 years shall continue to be covered under Senior Citizens policy provided the policies are renewed with us without any break.
- Children between the age of 3 months and 18 years may be covered provided either or both parents are covered concurrently.
- Sum Insured offered by us is between Rs.1 lac to Rs.3 lacs in multiples of Rs.50,000/-.
Benefits of Senior Citizen Policy
- The Policy covers hospitalisation expenses reasonably and necessarily incurred in India for the treatment of illness/ disease/ injury sustained or contracted by the insured during the policy period.
- The policy also covers the certain Day Care procedures.
United India Workmen Medicare Policy
This is one of the better Health Policy for the Workmen. The Plan also covers the Hospitalisation expenses during the Accidents. Ambulance Charges are also included in the United India Workmen Medicare Policy. The Plan has only limited Coverages and Exclusions.
Key benefits with Workmen Medicare Policy
- The Optional Sum Insured of Rs.50,000/-, Rs.1 lac & Rs.1.5 lacs.
Features of Workmen Medicare Plan
- The policy covers hospitalisation the expenses incurred on account of Accident to the Workmen during & in the course of the employment.
- The target segment for this policy would be Factory Owners/ Contractors/ Other Commercial Establishment looking for limited Medical cover for Workers/ Employees arising out of accidents.
United India Insurance Premium Calculator
The United India Insurance Company is offering a fantastic feature called Premium Calculator. The Calculator will be available in Online, i.e., Official Website. The Policyholders can use this Premium Calculator to compute the Premium Amounts, Maturity Amounts, Sum Assured and so on. The details essential to use the Premium Calculator are Policy Number, Date of Birth, Name of the Policyholder, Email Id, Policy Term, etc.
How to buy United India Insurance Health Plans?
First of all, you can select the Best United India Insurance Plan. Verify the details and take your final decision for buying the United India Insurance Plans. To purchase the Health Insurance Plan, you have three ways. First one: you can visit the United India Branch Office, i.e., nearer to you. Take the Proposal Form, fill and submit the form along with the necessary documents listed below. Follow the later procedure said by them.
You may also contact the Company Agent to take the United Health Policy. Finally, the last easiest way to buy the United India Insurance Plan is Buy Online. The required documents to avail the United India Policy given below.
- Application Form.
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Medical Reports.
- Passport Size Photos.
United India Insurance Claim Process
In the case of the happening of sudden problems such as Health Issues, you can notice info about the Hospitalisation. With Reimbursement claims, the insured should submit the relevant documents in respect of the hospitalisation expenses. Must be incurred within 15 days from the date of discharge from the hospital. The completed claim form along with all required/ relevant hospitalisation documents should submitted to the company.
In the case of emergency hospitalisation, notice of intimation to be sent within 24 hours from the time of hospitalisation. The Claim form should collect on intimation of the claim from the company. The following are the documents required to claim for the United India Health Insurance.
- Claim Form.
- Age Proof.
- Medical treatment documents.
- Original Policy Documents, various others.
United India Insurance Renew Online
The Policyholder can Renew your Policy either in Online or Offline Modes. Visit the United India Branch Offices which is nearest to you for renewing your United India Insurance Plan. Another way to renew your Policy is checking the Official Website. There you can find an option called Renew Online. Click on the service and Renew your UnitedIndia Insurance Plan. Last but not the least method is directly contacting the Company Agents.
United India Insurance – Additional Info
- Hospitalisation expenses.
- Day Care Treatment.
- AYUVERDIC TREATMENT.
- The Cashless facility in more than 7000 hospitals across Pan India.
- No claim discount of 3% per year after three continuous claim free years subject to the maximum of 15%.
- Free Look period of 15 days shall be applicable for all fresh policies.
- Free Medical check-up once at the end of three consecutive claim-free years up to 1% of the average Sum Insured during the preceding three policy periods.
- Premium paid for self, spouse, dependent children and dependent parents are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80-D of the IT act as per rules in force.
Finally, you will check the Exclusions for the United India Health Insurance Plans.
- All Pre-existing diseases upto 48 months of continuous coverage with us.
- Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of inception of the policy.
- Waiting period of 2/4 years for certain specified illness/treatment.
- Vaccination and Inoculation other than for animal bite.
- General debility and Run down conditions.
- Circumcision, Cosmetic surgery, Plastic surgery.
- Psychiatric and Psychosomatic disorders.
- Injury arising out of drug/alcohol abuse.
- Pregnancy, ailments related to it and childbirth.
- War, act of foreign enemy, ionising radiation and nuclear weapon.
- Experimental or unproven treatment.
- All external equipment.
- Dental treatments.