United India General Insurance Company offers the Home Insurance plan to cover your home against unexpected disasters and damages. So buy a new United India Home Insurance Plan to protect your home. In this article, we are providing Features, Benefits, Renew Online Process, Coverages, Exclusions, Premium Calculator, etc.
United India Home Insurance Review
United India General Insurance Company Limited realises the need of the customers & has designed a home insurance product to help the people from the unexpected threats. Hence, the United India Home Insurance Plans introduced United India Accident and Hospitalisation policy Insurance so that, the policyholder can protect their home from natural calamities. So buy a new UIIC Home Insurance Policy to protect your family. Before buying, the Life Assured can calculate the premium using United India Home General Insurance Premium Calculator. The policyholder can pay Premium using United India Home Insurance Online Premium Payment.
A home is made up of walls & beams; a house is made up of love and dreams. There is no such place like home in the universe; it is a place where you and your loved one can cheer. So we need to protect our family by providing a proper shelter. So to get this, we need to have a Home Insurance. By investing on a Home, you can protect your home from threats, burglary, fire and earthquakes. Here, UIIC Householder’s Insurance provides Personal Accident Policy under Accident & Hospitalisation Policy. United India Home Insurance policy UIN No: IRDA/NL-HLT/UII/P-P/V.1/377/13-14.
United India Personal Accident Policy Features and Benefits
United India Insurance Company offers Personal Accident Policy Features and Benefits.
- UIIC Home Insurance provides 10 coverage options.
- The life assured can choose minimum four coverage options.
- If the policyholder chooses more than four coverage options, then the company offers the discount in the premium.
- The United India Home Insurance policy provides policy period of 1 year.
Personal Accident: If the unexpected death of the life insured due to an accident, then the nominee will receive Full Sum Assured.
- If there is any loss of eyes, two limbs or permanent total disablement, in that case, the nominee will get total sum assured.
- If there is any loss of foot or hand or eye, then 50% of sum assured will be received by the nominee under this United India Home Insurance policy.
United India Householder’s Insurance Policy Coverages
Various Coverage options can be insured by the customer are listed below.
- It covers Building and Compound Wall.
- It provides Household Furniture coverage.
- United India Home Insurance provides Personal Accident coverage for the insured.
- It provides coverage to Plate Glass, Baggage, Pedal Cycle and Domestic Appliances.
- United India Home Insurance provides Jewellery & Valuables coverage.
- It also covers Electronics equipment like TV, VCR, Computers, etc.
- WC Liability is also provided by the UIIC Home Insurance policy.
- It also provides Third Party Liability Coverage.
- By paying an extra premium, the policyholder will get extra coverage.
- The lump sum is equal to 100% of Capital Sum Assured.
Exclusions of United India Householders Insurance Policy
- The company will not provide any insurance in the case of the war and war like perils.
- It will not provide any insurance for wear and tear depreciation consequential loss.
- It does not cover Nuclear group of perils.
- UIIC will not provide any insurance for Gross and wilful negligence of the policyholder.
- If the policyholder violets the policy conditions, then the insured will not get any insurance.
- If there is loss/ damage/ liability where insured’s family or insured’s employee are involved as a principal, the United India General Insurance Company will not give any insurance.
- The company will not provide any insurance for Intentional act/self-injury/ influence of drug/intoxicant.
What will the Policy Pay and How Much?
During the period of insurance, when an accidental injury being the sole & direct cause results in:
|Death||100% of the sum insured|
|Permanent Total Disabilities||100% of the sum insured|
|Loss of two Limbs/ Eyes||100% of the sum insured|
|Loss of one Limb/ Eye||50% of the sum insured|
|Permanent Partial Disabilities||Varing % of the sum insured as per the policy|
|Temporary Total Disabilities||1% of CSI subject to the maximum of Rs. 3000/- per week for 100 weeks|
United India Householders Insurance Policy Sum Assured Conditions
The maximum Sum Assured for different cover options is available below.
- For Building & Compound wall maximum sum assured is Rs. 100,00,000/-.
- Maximum sum assured for Plate Glass is Rs. 10 lakhs/-.
- Maximum sum assured for TV or DVD or Computers is Rs. 25 lakhs/-.
- For Pedal Cycle the maximum sum assured is Rs. 20,000/-.
- For baggage the maximum sum assured is Rs. 10,000/-.
- Maximum sum assured for Home Appliances is Rs. 100,00,000/-.
- maximum sum assured for Valuables is Rs. 100,00,000/-.
- For Liability the maximum sum assured is Rs. 25,000/-.
- For Liability for WC, the maximum sum assured is Rs. 10,000/-.
United India Home Insurance Buying Process
Customers can buy the United India General Home Insurance Policy through Online. the Official Site where you can buy this policy is www.uiic.co.in. The insured can also buy the Policy by visiting the Nearest Branch Office or from the Agent of United India General Insurance Company.
UIIC Buying Process through Online:
- Firstly, the policyholder must visit the Official Site of UIIC.
- Then the home page will open.
- Click on the Home Insurance.
- Now Select the Plan you want to buy.
- Fill the form with details and select the Buy option given there.
- Click on the Submit.
The Documents required for buying the Home Insurance Policy are
- Application form / Proposal form along with the photo.
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Home Papers etc.
United India General Householders Insurance Policy Claim Procedure
The life assured should submit all the documents required to establish the cause & extent of the loss and also should submit proof of repair bills and if any FIR required to get the claim form. The customer must co-operation to the surveyor for their support. While registering the claim, the customer has to keep the following details so that the company will provide the further claiming process. The documents required for the UIIC Claim is
- Policy Number.
- Contact Number.
- Date and time of loss.
- Location of loss.
United India Householders Insurance Policy Online Renewal
United India General Insurance renewal is possible in two ways. One is through offline and other through online. For offline renewal, the policyholder must visit the Branch Office within the grace period. To make the renewal process easy for the insured, United India General Insurance company offers an Online Renewal option. UIIC renewal assists you to renew your General Insurance Policy through online. The steps to follow for the United India General Insurance renewal for Home Insurance.
- Go to the United India General Insurance official website www.uiic.co.in.
- Look for ‘Renew online’ Option on the top of the menu.
- Click on Renew online option; the policyholder can find different policies of various categories, select Householder’s Policy.
- Then enter your 20 digits policy number.
- Click on ‘To Step 1’ button.
- Now, you can renew your policy using either Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Additional Information about United India Householders Insurance Policy
Policy renewal: If the insured shows interest in continuing the policy, then the policy can renew on or before the expiry date at any branch of United India.
Third Party Liability: If any damage occurs due to third party property or any injury to the third party then the life assured can insure under this United India Home Insurance policy.
United India General Householders Insurance Policy Customer Care
If you have any doubts regarding this United India General Insurance Householders policy contact or approach customer care by following the information given below.
Call centre number: 91-044-28520161.