United India Insurance Policy Status helps the policyholders to check their policy details such as policy expire date, claim settlements, premium amount to be paid, any benefits available, claim status, etc. With these details, you can know how much premium still you need to pay when to claim the policy, benefits you can avail, etc. In this article, I have provided the United India Policy Status in both online and offline modes.
United India Insurance Policy Status
In Olden days, checking the UIIC Policy Status is a time-consuming process. The insured need to visit the nearest branch office or approach the agents to know the current status of their registered policy. But in today’s busy life, people don’t want to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the branch offices. So the Insurance companies also updated their facilities and services for the convenience of their customers. There are many ways to check United India Policy Status. You can check UIIC policy Status through online or Offline. Since most of the people were tech savvy, policyholders can easily understand about this Online services. In today’s generation, the Customers preferred online mode to offline mode. Checking the United India Insurance Policy Status Online is the easier and safest way as it reduces the effort and time of the insured.
Refer our website www.policycorner.in for more details regarding the United India Insurance Plans. Here on our site, we have given the Steps to check United India Policy Status in various modes for the convenience of the Customers. The Policyholders can make use of these services and can get in contact with the UIIC for any queries.
How to Check the UIIC Policy Status?
The Policyholders can check their United India Policy Status by following one of these Steps.
- UIIC Policy Status using Online Services.
- Through Email Id.
- By Using Verify your policy option.
- Through Verify Payment Status.
- United India Insurance Policy Status in Offline Mode.
- By Calling United India Toll Free Number.
- By visiting the nearest branch office or approaching the agents.
Checking United India Policy Status Online
Using Verify your policy option
- Visit the United India Insurance Company official website, i.e., www.uiic.co.in
- You can find the ‘Customers Desk’ option appearing on the left side as shown in below.
- By clicking on that Option, the Online Policy Verification Page will display on the screen.
- In that page, Enter your Policy Number and tap on Search button.
- Now you can check the UIIC Policy Status.
Through Verify Payment Status
- Firstly, go to the Official website, i.e., uiic.co.in
- Find Verify Payment Status option, which is at the bottom right side of the Home Page as shown below.
- Click on the Verify your payment status option.
- The Policyholder will be directed to the next page as shown below.
- Through Transaction ID or Policy Number, you can get United India Insurance Company Policy Status.
- You have to choose either of the options & enter the details.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button.
- Then you will get your Policy Payment Status Details.
Checking United Insurance Policy Status through Email Id
If the Insured hesitates with the Verify your policy or through verifying payment status option, he/she can send a mail to email@example.com. You can ask them about the United India Insurance Policy Status or any related queries.
How to Check UIIC Policy Status in Offline Mode
By Calling United India Toll Free Number
Some customers don’t show their interest in online services. For those people, United India Insurance Company has provided Customer Care Number.
- Customers can also check their Policy Status by calling to the Customer Care using the toll-free number.
- The Toll-free number of United India Insurance company is 1800-425-33333.
- You can call the Customer Care from 10:00 a.m t0 5:45 p.m of any of the weekdays.
- You have to provide them with some details regarding your Policy.
- By calling to the Toll-Free Number, you will get the complete information regarding
- Buy / Renew policies.
- Get a Free Premium Quote.
- Avail Free Insurance Advice.
- Utilise Customer Support.
Visiting the Nearest Branch or Approaching Agents
The Policyholders can also check their United India Insurance Policy Status by Visiting the Nearest Branch office or approaching the agents. The Insured have to provide the details of their United India General Insurance policy.
Hence by choosing one of the above mentioned options, you can check your Policy Status.