United India Personal Accident Policy gives compensation for death or bodily injury of an insured person. United India Personal Accident policy also offers education fund facility for dependent children of the Policy Assured if he met with an unfortunate accident. Users can chek the UIIC Personal Accidental Policy Key Features, Benefits, Eligibility and furthermore here.
United India Insurance Policy
UIIC has introduced a United India Personal Accident Policy. It covers the medical expenses of insured death or injuries when an accident occurs. Nowadays accidents happen frequently. If you met with an accident, your family have to pay treatment expenses. In the case sudden death of the policyholder in that accident your family become hopeless. If you take United India Personal Accident Plan, they cover all expenses for injuries on accident.
Who can be Insured?
Any Individual Persons or Group Persons can be Insured.
What are the coverages?
They covered Death or disablement from accidental bodily injury ( anywhere in the world).
United India Personal Accident Policy Key Features and Benefits
Personal Accident Policy Key Features and Benefits mentioned below.
- United Insurance Policy includes the loss caused due to the death or bodily injury of a Policy Holder.
- It provides an accidental death benefit for the Life assured anywhere in the world.
- Any Individual or group of individuals aged between 5 to 70 years can take this Plan.
- It provides attractive cumulative bonus facility.
- It provides a cashless facility for the network hospitals and reimbursement facility for the non-network hospitals.
- This Plan also covers medical expenses with a worth of 25% of actual claim or 10% of the sum insured.
- It provides Free look period of 15 days to review terms and conditions of the policy.
United India Personal Accident Insurance Policy Eligibility Criteria
|Maximum policy renewal age||80 years|
|Coverage type||Individual / Group of individuals|
|Policy term||1 year|
|Discount||Family discount of 10% on sum insured is applicable|
|No Claim Bonus||No claim bonus of 5% of sum insured for each claim free year upto maximum of 50% of sum insured|
United India Personal accidental policy Inclusions
United India Personal Accidental Insurance Policy Inclusions are here.
- Additional medical expenses up to 10% of sum insured by paying an extra premium.
- Education fund facility for maximum of 2 dependent children
- Another transportation service to move the dead body from the accident place to the hospital.
Details of Sum Assured Covered
|Nature of Injury||Percentage of compensation|
|Death||100% of sum assured|
|Loss of two limbs, two eyes or one limb and one eye||100% of sum insured|
|loss of one eye or one limb||50% of sum insured|
|Permanent total disablement||100% of sum insured|
|partial Permanent disablement||Pays a certain percentage of sum insured as stated in the policy document|
United India Personal Accidental Plan Exclusions
United India Personal Accidental Insurance Policy Exclusions are here.
- It Does not provide compensation under more than one sub-clause for the same period of disability not exceeding capital sum insured.
- Any payment after the admission of a claim for 50% or 100% of capital sum insured.
- Death or injury of an insured person due to any disease or illness.
- It does not provide compensation for the death caused due to
- intentional self-injury.
- Suicide or attempted suicide.
- Influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Insured involving in any criminal activity.
- Capture Arrests.
- Death arises due to aviation or Ballooning, while mounting /dismounting from or travelling in any Balloon or aircraft other than as a passenger.
- Death occurs due to nuclear activities.
General Insurance Policy Buying procedure
United India General Insurance policy can be purchased by Online mode and Offline mode.
United India Online Buying process Steps
- Go to the United India General Insurance official website: www.uiic.co.in.
- Click on Personal Accident Insurance and Select United India Personal Accident Policy.
- Calculate Premium with the help of United India Premium Calculator and Buy Online.
United India Offline Buying Process Steps
The Person has to buy the general insurance policy from the licensed agent. United India Personal Accident Plan Proposal Forms are required for Buying a policy offline. United India General Insurance Forms & documents are needed for Buying a new plan.
- The user can visit the nearest United India Insurance Company Ltd branch to Purchase Personal Accident Insurance policy.
- Insured may download the United India Personal Accident Plan Forms and Documents from the official website.
- Assured has the option to select the premium amount, and he has to pay the premium in terms.
- The Policyholder has to attach the relevant documents along with United India Personal Accident Insurance Forms such as proposal form.
United India Personal Accident Policy Renewal Process
To Renewal the United India Personal Accident Policy follow the below steps.
- Visit the United India official Website.
- Select the Personal Accident Plan Renewal.
- Fill your policy details and click on payment.
- You can pay your premium through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
- After successful renewal, you will receive a digitally signed slip on your registered mail.
- The Life Insured can also take a printout of the copy.
United India Personal Accident Insurance Policy Claiming Process
To claim the Universal Sompo Private Car Insurance Follow the Below Steps.
- If you met with an accident, immediately inform to the Company.
- In case you are unable to make a call, after recovering you have to submit the hospital bills.
- United Indian Insurance Company appoints a surveyor to inspect the hospital and bills.
- After inspecting, you can submit the bills to the company.
- All the documents are correct then they release funds.
Documents required for Policy Holder death claiming process
- Correctly Filled Claim Form.
- Original Policy certificate.
- Death Certificate, Investigation Report, Postmortem report, FIR Report in the case registered.
- Payments and Fund will be payed to the nominee of the policy.
Documents required for Policy Holder injuries or disability claim process
- Duly Filled Claimed Form.
- Attended doctor report.
- Disability and medical expenses report.
- Daignotistsc report.
- Original Medical Bills.
- FIR Report When Necessary.
Furthermore, details visit the official website or download the below Policy wordings and Prospects.
United India Personal Accident Insurance Policy Wordings.
United India Personal Accident Insurance Policy Prospects.